Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Gallery is still pending update as far as I'm aware
SanchoMod has it's own fully unlocked isolated scene gallery. There is no "unlocker". This is intentional. Unlocks are through normal playthrough as cheevos (achievements). Viewing a scene in SanchoGallery does NOT unlock scenes in the original gallery, again this is intentional and took extra effort to code this way. I hope that makes sense and is clear. Regards.

Reactions: compaq

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ok thanks and how can i do to play from my save with this message ?
See post above yours regarding gallery. See post here regarding rollback exceptions. To setup your saves for an even better chance of being loadable see post here. From there use the search regarding rollback issues. This is an issue with the VN, not the mod. There's so many changes that even with all the info and coding tweaks I offer in various posts your ability to load all saves will never be 100%. If you exhaust all options I offer you then just start a new run or choose another save file to load.

Sep 1, 2018
Is there a way to save without being forced to name the saves? In other renpy games I'll just press the right mouse button, but here I'm forced to press enter on the keyboard.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
In chapter 4, i think you're showing the wrong requirements for the choices after Linda kisses the MC.
"Withdraw." if ep4NightChoose <> 6:
"Go for it!" if ep4NightChoose == 6 or ep4NightChoose == 0:

Screenshot from 2022-09-13 22-49-36.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In chapter 4, i think you're showing the wrong requirements for the choices after Linda kisses the MC.
"Withdraw." if ep4NightChoose <> 6:
"Go for it!" if ep4NightChoose == 6 or ep4NightChoose == 0:

View attachment 2042125
Seems the macro code picked up the wrong event var on guide generation. I'll train it 100% right one day... until then no SanchoMetaVerse.

Other than that... picky SOB, ain't ya? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
You know, as a GenX I despise memes in general but I gotta say (I've debated replying to your post for literally months) I fucking adore that one sir. I figured after all this time I should at least let you know.
I thought the 1969 could be you birth year? And you saying you're Gen X seems to confirm as much.

isaac67

Jun 24, 2020
hello, I have a problem, with the file to be able to use the saved data modified with the mod, I must download a file in mega, but that rar only has an rpcy file, I think the rpc file is missing so that it can work, because in my case the rpcy file alone does not work for me, thanks.

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
SanchoMod Additional Version Update (Ch8)

SanchoMod SE OG Audio Edition (original music version)
Go get you some. (Drops the mic...again)

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Please read the MANDATORY extra installation notes here.

Latest features:
  • Don't you dare ask what the feature is, you damn well know. :ROFLMAO:
  • Bonus - Includes SanchoTopGun in the Ch3 "Airport" scene.
Yes, you can freely install this on top of the standard version. Yes, you can even install the standard version over this. Pick what you want when you want. That's how we roll.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
you are a saint. the music was such a huge part of what made this vn so impactful! replayed the game when chapter 8 came out for the full experience, and i knew the music licences were lost but had no idea how much it would change the feel and lessen the emotional investment. above and beyond hero

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
you are a saint. the music was such a huge part of what made this vn so impactful! replayed the game when chapter 8 came out for the full experience, and i knew the music licences were lost but had no idea how much it would change the feel and lessen the emotional investment. above and beyond hero
You're sincerely welcome. It's a labor of love only.

Reactions: d123456789

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
fresh install of the game on new save with this mod keeps crashing the second I start a new game on the main menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished the game with the Kira and Robin path, and no problems, again, thank you so very much for your work on this.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes