Kenshiro70

Aug 28, 2020
Okay, a creative idea, but how do you explain MC not receiving the message two years ago? I'm sure he was frantic about her absence and would have rushed to open any communication from her. You don't think he was texting and calling her every day for weeks if not months after she disappeared? :unsure:
The MC switched form iPhone to Android? :D

That's probably the most interesting aspect of the note - today communication isn't just instant, but instant and with guaranteed delivery (or at least notice of failure to deliver). The note plays on the assumption that failure to respond is a matter of choice rather than circumstance.

In the end you're correct - some suspension of disbelief is required in any case. And it's worth it here - in particular I enjoy trying to figure out how the chapter titles map to the various plot threads.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I suppose whether you like her or hate her, this more or less confirms she's some sort of spy or mobster and that her being one has some bearing on her disappearance. We can at least put that part of the discussion to bed.

Unless of course Drifty is pulling a fast one on us and is doing this render simply for misdirection. In which case, well played!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's probably not something you should advertise :LOL:
Oh please, I was expecting a better joke at my expense when I set you up like that ;)

I’m interested in hearing what Steph says I just hope my eyes rolling in my head won’t be too loud as to be distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I suppose whether you like her or hate her, this more or less confirms she's some sort of spy or mobster and that her being one has some bearing on her disappearance. We can at least put that part of the discussion to bed.

Unless of course Drifty is pulling a fast one on us and is doing this render simply for misdirection. In which case, well played!
Maybe she just likes guns and leather
Looks good (from the shoulders down)

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I love this game. Loved the old Linda, but I have to say-- I know there are contrary opinions about this-- I really think the new Linda is even more adorable while keeping the spirit of the old look intact. And it helps that her six-speed-gearbox body didn't change. :)

I feel like she's being set up as a bonus, a friend with benefits, when I'd drop everyone else just to be with her. We'll see what happens in the next chapter. She's a bit distant, it'd be good to know why. What a great game.

Last edited:

Wyrde1

Dec 27, 2019
I liked this one, it tells a story, not that I don't like the pics/action, but I find I enjoy these games much more when my interest has been pulled into the dynamics. My favorite is Linda who is, presumably, not the star, but she has the personality I prefer. Being pulled into a dream world, the world of a rock star may be more than necessary, but it is balanced by the artists need for contact with real people, the real world. That the MC is a sewer worker, having been in the shit for years after losing the love of his life is a nice touch. 4.5 stars here

Jul 4, 2018
After just finishing up the 3 chapters and seeing the new pic of Stephanie with the gun... She's gotta be a gangsters daughter. I hated her but after catching up I really cant anymore. The way she was brought in after the concert with a husband already made her look like a gigantic cunt because we didnt know the circumstances. but now at least we know something more was going on that she couldnt say

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Stephanie can go one place and further... she also has such a terrible snout

Сeсe beauty
sorry for google translation

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
vhnit.jpg

So it begins...its gonna be a hella of a good weekend treat.

ps-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pps-The burning car from the last scene in above video represents page upon page of future arguments/fights people are going to have because of Stephanie and to them I send a message(to myself too because my future self will be among the posters)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes