Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
OMG :love: :pStephanie,Cece unbelievable upgrade ,so maybe Stephanie was and are like a secret agent? maybe this why she disappeared in the past?some secret mission ,very dangerous and she never can told to anybody?:unsure:very interesting ,so can't fuking wait to see what's next

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Almost had me, Steph... But Cece plays dirty with that outfit and brings me back to sanity. And reminds me that while I must protect, they're both second stringers anyway :p

Reactions: MrFriendly

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Almost had me, Steph... But Cece plays dirty with that outfit and brings me back to sanity. And reminds me that while I must protect, they're both second stringers anyway :p
I don't know who plays the most dirty in outfits between the two of them. Steph's outfit rendered me unable to exit the Daz store without the premliminary "add to cart" and "buy" options.

And I did not put that outfit on Cece, simply because the world is not ready for such a thing.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
I don't know who plays the most dirty in outfits between the two of them. Steph's outfit rendered me unable to exit the Daz store without the premliminary "add to cart" and "buy" options.

And I did not put that outfit on Cece, simply because the world is not ready for such a thing.
Your sacrifice to the store, as well as the restraint shown in not wrapping it around Cece are appreciated. Actually... Maybe not the restraint :p

Wyrde1

Dec 27, 2019
I'm not sure about the patreon thing, but would like to purchase some finished games, how does one go about that, esp. for a game that's not finished yet?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not sure about the patreon thing, but would like to purchase some finished games, how does one go about that, esp. for a game that's not finished yet?
Some games can be found on Steam, even incomplete ones.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
well now I cant wait for 2/10
this guy knows how to do his stuff and take it to audience DriftyGames

And about steph i loved their past love story its totally awesome
but whats soo fatal to save mc MC by leaving him and marry another guy and spend 2 years with that guy?!!!:confused::confused:
Thats makes it hard for some players to accept her back
but except that she is totally an angel
waiting to seee how she explains that...

looking forward to update:love:
are there going to be any paranormal elements in future i mean that the thing that lexi does when they reach her place like reading his mind and lastly saying shame is it a paranormal thing or just my imagination???

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well now I cant wait for 2/10
this guy knows how to do his stuff and take it to audience DriftyGames

And about steph i loved their past love story but whats soo important than MC for her to leave him and marry another guy and spend 2 years with that guy?!!!:confused::confused:
Thats makes it hard for some players to accept her back

but except that she is totally an angel
waiting to seee how she explains that...

looking forward to update:love:
are there going to be any paranormal elements in future i mean that the thing that lexi does when they reach her place like reading his mind and lastly saying shame is it a paranormal thing or just my imagination???
To be fair...AGAIN...we have no idea how long she has been married or even why.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
To be fair...AGAIN...we have no idea how long she has been married or even why.
yeah yeah that why i used confused emoji man no offence about her i also like her man
except that thing and we will know why in future but it cant change that shes been with other guy even for some period of time right i am just confused why would she do that to the one who loves her soo much

spdrprime

Jan 11, 2020
yeah yeah that why i used confused emoji man no offence about her i also like her man
except that thing and we will know why in future but it cant change that shes been with other guy even for some period of time right i am just confused why would she do that to the one who loves her soo much
Definitely with you. But I'm becoming more and more impressed with Drifty. Not only as an artist and storyteller, but by how he interacts with his fans. You can tell that there is a lot of love that is going into this. OK, FUKIT, leaving DIK, you just got another patron. Great job, keep it up.

Reactions: gcjellyfish

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
So. Much. Drama.

I love it. And I hate it. No, really, I hope this dosen't turn into another thriller.

Great job so far though, the experience in audio-visual production is definitely showing.

Last edited:
Reactions: gcjellyfish
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes