GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
JUMPING GRANDMA ON A JOYSTICK!
Just finished playing the third chapter, and I must say, it's got to be one of the best games of this kind that I've seen! I really loved how the characters kept blinking during conversations; the few animated non-sex scenes (the airport walk of fame; the PC's dance in the plane - these were just so cool!); the models are hot (although sometimes they looked older than intended, at least in my opinion); the dialogues were pretty nice, and funny, and easter-eggs and olden pop-culture references are always welcome in my book! The plot-twist at the end was truly unexpected by me.
I was a tad disappointed that Cece (rare name that) is into rap music, definitely figured her for some kind of rocker girl (deceiving appearances, right), but she's pretty cool anyway. Something I didn't get was Lexy's kissing test, I think I failed it.
One thing I rather disliked was the music. No offense to the creators, but it's just really not my jam.
Also, grammar's a bit of an issue - mostly comma usage - but I suppose I can look past it for now.

Well done indeed!

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Just finished chapters 1-3 and I definitely get a Acting Lessons vibe here. And I mean that in a good way!
(but please, leave out the gruesome plot twist.....)

DriftyGames: Just continue what you are doing!, there are a lot of passionate people on this forum thread so I am absolutely not the only one with that opinion.
Also greatly appreciated that you take an active role in the discussion on this forum, I imagine that it can hurt if people start commenting on your work

Sure, this game does not neccesarily have a lot of lewd content, but hey, you can find plenty of other games on this site, which covers that. Just don't make it too much 'Soap Opera'.

And there's even some nice fully animated cutscenes! Not much other games have that....at least not in this quality

All said and done, I just like how you have integrated the outcome of the player choices in the story, this makes it hard to find out what exactly triggered a certain outcome (it could have come from a choice made way earlier in the game).
This makes the games much more unpredictable and rewarding.

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Honestly it's a disgrace that there are games out there garnering thousands of patreon's with multiple people working on them and can't manage an update for months, while this game which has better graphics, animations, presentation, story, music, literally just better in every way and updated regularly with tons of content is receiving so much less support.

This game is EASILY top 5 games around if not top 2 or 3.

Drifty is an absolute fuckin champ stick with this and you're gonna be DPC level some day man. You deserve it.

Anyway, just saw the trailer(s) for Episode 4 looking like another hectic update cannot wait. I like the subtle updates that seem to be happening to the girls to make them slightly hotter every time around :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly it's a disgrace that there are games out there garnering thousands of patreon's with multiple people working on them and can't manage an update for months, while this game which has better graphics, animations, presentation, story, music, literally just better in every way and updated regularly with tons of content is receiving so much less support.

This game is EASILY top 5 games around if not top 2 or 3.

Drifty is an absolute fuckin champ stick with this and you're gonna be DPC level some day man. You deserve it.

Anyway, just saw the trailer(s) for Episode 4 looking like another hectic update cannot wait. I like the subtle updates that seem to be happening to the girls to make them slightly hotter every time around :love:
Sometimes I think that saying about too many cooks spoiling the soup fits with the development of games, particularly these games.

Anyway, I agree that Drifty seems to have the magic touch when it comes to Leap of Faith. One of the few I support on Patreon because I enjoy the story, music, and characters that much. There are areas he could improve on (better animations would be nice) but nothing is a detriment to the overall game. Definitely one I usually have to drop everything and download when and update comes out.
Though the next one I will have to wait for since I’ll be celebrating my anniversary and nowhere near my PC. LOL

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
So, Steph going head to head with best girl.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad Steph is getting a redemption run for those interested in her but there isn't anything she could say that would change anything.

I'll hear her out for closures sake but it is time to close that chapter of my MC's life and focus on the future and Cece.
I still think Cece has the potential to fuck MC up a lot worse than Steph did.

:confused:

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
I still think Cece has the potential to fuck MC up a lot worse than Steph did.

:confused:
Well they're going after a girl with severe depression and has already tried to kill themselves. It was never going to be smooth sailing to be with her. Steph drama happened outside of the MCs control, with Cece he has the choice to step away and not get hurt, or stay with her and help her.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well they're going after a girl with severe depression and has already tried to kill themselves. It was never going to be smooth sailing to be with her. Steph drama happened outside of the MCs control, with Cece he has the choice to step away and not get hurt, or stay with her and help her.
Yeah, I don't think there is a "Drama Free" option here. Each of the potential LI we've met seems to have something going on. Kira and Robin have each other as baggage, I have a feeling that relationship won't last. Turns out Lexi is an insecure superstar, no idea with Holly, Linda has something but it's a mystery so far, and then we all know the Cece and Steph situation.

I actually think that Cece (and possibly Steph) could be red herrings. We all focus on their drama and then Linda's drama sneaks up and bites our ankles...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not the drama that's the issue with Steph, it's the disappearing for 2 years without word after being in a relationship for several years then turning back up with a husband and expecting the MC to carry on like nothing ever happened.

It doesn't matter why she left, it's the turning back up with a husband and carrying on like she was never away.

She left once after a long term relationship, who's to say it won't happen again.

She had her chance, she made her choices and now it's time to move on.

It doesn't matter if Cece is drama incarnate, as long as she doesn't disappear for years and turn up married to someone else expecting a happy reunion then she's golden.

Like I said, i'm glad she's getting a chance for the people that want her but unless the story forces it there is no chance at all of her getting back with my MC.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's not the drama that's the issue with Steph, it's the disappearing for 2 years without word after being in a relationship for several years then turning back up with a husband and expecting the MC to carry on like nothing ever happened.

It doesn't matter why she left, it's the turning back up with a husband and carrying on like she was never away.

She left once after a long term relationship, who's to say it won't happen again.

She had her chance, she made her choices and now it's time to move on.
Agreed, the whole "fool me once" saying applies to her and the relationship.

It doesn't matter if Cece is drama incarnate, as long as she doesn't disappear for years and turn up married to someone else expecting a happy reunion then she's golden.
Technically, there is no way of knowing... I mean unless we get some "flash forward" moments we can't know if Cece will disappear after a 3 year relationship to go gallivanting about while singing and dancing (sorry, every time I think of the word gallivant I think of the show Galavant).

Like I said, i'm glad she's getting a chance for the people that want her but unless the story forces it there is no chance at all of her getting back with my MC.
When the update of her "explanation" hits and I am finally able to play it I am going to make some popcorn beforehand. I have a feeling it is going to be entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
Wow interesting girls. Stephanie, upcoming shocker. But im gonna stick with Cece. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back to the real world and find me some depressed girls that need some saving.

Reactions: NoI'mDirtyDan

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Definitely with you. But I'm becoming more and more impressed with Drifty. Not only as an artist and storyteller, but by how he interacts with his fans. You can tell that there is a lot of love that is going into this. OK, FUKIT, leaving DIK, you just got another patron. Great job, keep it up.
I wouldn't call it fans. :) But you are doing a great job evaluating the game, and showing me what I'm doing right, and where I have to improve. And thank you.

Agreed, the whole "fool me once" saying applies to her and the relationship.

Technically, there is no way of knowing... I mean unless we get some "flash forward" moments we can't know if Cece will disappear after a 3 year relationship to go gallivanting about while singing and dancing (sorry, every time I think of the word gallivant I think of the show Galavant).

When the update of her "explanation" hits and I am finally able to play it I am going to make some popcorn beforehand. I have a feeling it is going to be entertaining. :ROFLMAO:
I held back on writing the Steph 'explanation-scene' for over a week, due to the fact that I wanted to give you guys the best possible explanation. It turned out to be over 1000 lines of dialogue. That's no good. So I went back and re-did the whole scene, chopping dialogues in half.

Finally, I realized that Stephs reason is a part of the story that is Leap of Faith, and decided I wasn't going to aim for realism or strive to give you all a reason to forgive her. You do or you don't, and in the end I/the story am completely fine with either, and I re-did the whole scene over again to match my vision of it.

In the end, I only hope you can connect with it to some extent. And enjoy your popcorn while you do. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wouldn't call it fans. :) But you are doing a great job evaluating the game, and showing me what I'm doing right, and where I have to improve. And thank you.

I held back on writing the Steph 'explanation-scene' for over a week, due to the fact that I wanted to give you guys the best possible explanation. It turned out to be over 1000 lines of dialogue. That's no good. So I went back and re-did the whole scene, chopping dialogues in half.

Finally, I realized that Stephs reason is a part of the story that is Leap of Faith, and decided I wasn't going to aim for realism or strive to give you all a reason to forgive her. You do or you don't, and in the end I/the story am completely fine with either, and I re-did the whole scene over again to match my vision of it.

In the end, I only hope you can connect with it to some extent. And enjoy your popcorn while you do. :)
No worries Drifty. I may wear a silly overly ornate fez and lead a "smash Steph" club but I am interested in seeing what she has to say. I am not expecting realism, I am hoping it makes sense. In that I want her explanation to be logical within the game you have set up. As I've said before the reason my MC is over Steph is the length of time she was gone combined with the numerous women who are interested in him with a dash of "doesn't want to get hurt by Steph again" and a pinch of "why didn't you call in the last two years?"

I hope that wherever you ended up with the dialogue between Steph and MC the result is believable within your game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I don't want you thinking our dislike of Steph is because of your writing or that we think she's a bad character.

It's a personal thing for how some of us see relationships. We've all been messed around at some point or another but some people are far more forgiving than others.

I say I won't forgive Steph in game because I wouldn't IRL.

Someone vanishes on me for 2 years then whatever relationship and trust we has is gone. I can't have a relationship without trust and once it's broken it's gone.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes