Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am i the only one not able to play the new update??
You need to go back a bit save wise.

At the start of 4 you pick who you are going to go for, you need to be loading a save a bit before that before the other options unlock.

Last update the only options were Cece and Steph, this time you should also have Lexi and Linda unlocked.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Leap Of Faith [Ch. 4.5C] DriftyGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.16 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 591 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 574 MB:

Update only Win/Linux: 1.74 GB
Update only Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Update only Size Win/Linux: 331 MB:
Compressed Update only Size Mac: 314 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
im ok i only need 3 playthroughs, im only interested in Cece, Lexi and Steph
Usually I only play one ending. In this case Cece. At first I didn't know whether to choose Lexi or Cece, but then it was easier because the Lexi ending was not implemented in the previous update.

Kambabolsa

Oct 9, 2020
Guys this update follows the story of Linda and Lexi ? In chapter 4, after having the talk with Stephanie, it ends, doesn't it ?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished playing this update and even though I felt horrible not picking Cece I chose Lexi this time. I really loved her scenes in this update and think they were very well written and combined with the music made it great.

Even though I have multiple saves its still really hard for me to play this game when I have to choose between Lexi and Cece they are both so well written and likeable I feel horrible rejecting one of them. Why do you have to make it so hard to choose Drifty?:cry:

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
I just finished playing this update and even though I felt horrible not picking Cece I chose Lexi this time. I really loved her scenes in this update and think they were very well written and combined with the music made it great.

Even though I have multiple saves its still really hard for me to play this game when I have to choose between Lexi and Cece they are both so well written and likeable I feel horrible rejecting one of them. Why do you have to make it so hard to choose Drifty?:cry:
do you have a save before this update? miine are modded and they are not wokring :C

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
do you have a save before this update? miine are modded and they are not wokring :C
Try this one and see if it works. You won't be able to access the threesome content with that save since I'm not interested in that content and told Kira that, so those scenes will be locked out, you will need to find another save if you want those scenes.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Saves wont work from 4.1? wanst the some talk about save from chapter 3 is needed to get no errors?

May 20, 2020
I ran into a bug when it comes to the scene with Robin dancing with her present. -- Clean install but using an older save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script04.rpy", line 6942, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep4GotRobinsPin' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script04.rpyc", line 6942, in script
  File "\Leap of Faith - v0.4.5c\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "\Leap of Faith - v0.4.5c\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "\Leap of Faith - v0.4.5c\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.5c
Tue Dec 22 14:30:23 2020

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
really good update with Lexi, shes great and the other girls made me laugh afew times as well, and now its made me start a save with Linda and just wish Holly was a LI i would have a save with her

Reactions: OutOfAshes

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I ran into a bug when it comes to the scene with Robin dancing with her present. -- Clean install but using an older save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script04.rpyc", line 6942, in script
  File "\Leap of Faith - v0.4.5c\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "\Leap of Faith - v0.4.5c\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "\Leap of Faith - v0.4.5c\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.5c
Tue Dec 22 14:30:23 2020
It looks like your save was made after the Chapter 3 endscreen? If you don't save at the endscreen, new updates won't pick up the new variables which are connected to the update.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes