oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Bino guy i think is just an Lexi stalker (paparazzi) .... Dunno bout Daddy, what we encounter with him ... can´t even think off something except maybe he want his money back :ROFLMAO:
the guy with the binoculars looks military i was thinking something to do with Steph, we already smashed the pervy paparazzi's camera playing golf
yeah key totally forgot the guy already ... could be the Loser who worked with Steph and he is now looking for her because she don´t take the call if you wanted her to come with you to Lexis place
If you don't invite Steph to join the group, the binoculars guy is replaced by Steph. So either Steph is still working with the goverment, and was sent to spy on the MC from close quarters, or if you don't invite her to join the group, then she decides to go to her old job.
When you don't take Steph back to the house she gets a call and is being reinstated to protect you (probably from your father's enemies, or maybe himself, it's not specified). So that "loser" is actually there to protect you.

BadNk4

Nov 13, 2020
I've lost the save until chapter 4.1 . I would appreciate if can someone post the save file ?

Thanks

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
That was good, i mean like very good! This game is special and the humor feels so natural, i'm seriously enjoying this game... so much so that i have 6 save paths already lol :cool:

... and Cece is just... i mean she is just... oh god... she is simply unexpressible!

Unexpressible award goes to Cece, welcome to my club of very special female characters! :love:

p.s. On my main save path i'm going for lovey Cece but at the end of chapter 4 screen it says that i missed 3 options so was anyone able to get all options?!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i wasn't interested in Linda before but after playing this update i had to start a save with her, you done a really good job making so many likeable girls, im still a little gutted Hollys not a LI shes great

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
That was good, i mean like very good! This game is special and the humor feels so natural, i'm seriously enjoying this game... so much so that i have 6 save paths already lol :cool:

... and Cece is just... i mean she is just... oh god... she is simply unexpressible!

Unexpressible award goes to Cece, welcome to my club of very special female characters! :love:

p.s. On my main save path i'm going for lovey Cece but at the end of chapter 4 screen it says that i missed 3 options so was anyone able to get all options?!

spend the first night with her (obviously)
don't lie when she asks how many women you've been with
in the kitchen, get coffee from Lexi before talking to Cece
DON'T ask Lexi about Nite Dawg's autograph
When you go to see Steph, mention that you didn't get the autograph
Correctly guess her ass in the game
When you see Robin with her vibrator, look at Kira's nukes to guess the pin code
When Cece is sitting on the couch and doesn't talk to you, text her

Pariah3j

Jan 9, 2019
Just found this today. On my first playthrough, not finish with it yet. I Gotta say, this is one of the best VNs I've played recently.

Reactions: VOYEUR

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

spend the first night with her (obviously)
don't lie when she asks how many women you've been with
in the kitchen, get coffee from Lexi before talking to Cece
DON'T ask Lexi about Nite Dawg's autograph
When you go to see Steph, mention that you didn't get the autograph
Correctly guess her ass in the game
When you see Robin with her vibrator, look at Kira's nukes to guess the pin code
When Cece is sitting on the couch and doesn't talk to you, text her
Thanks i kinda missed these i guess, since i try not to use a guide when i play on my main save path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I did Cece last time and was going to stick to that one alone but Robin and Kira tempted me.

That was an adorable route too.

I'll stick with those 2 though.

I was going to do a Linda one too, I really liked her, the backstory was a bit too much though, i'll be setting her up with Chris. I did want to do a Lexi one too, she's proper adorable, but I couldn't cope with that lifestyle. Just a bit too hectic and can't really do anything,

Reactions: ShadowThrone
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes