crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks i kinda missed these i guess, since i try not to use a guide when i play on my main save path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, about the autograph, when the task on your phone appears, it mentions that there might be some other way to do it, that's why I didn't ask Lexi. and I constantly check the phone since on my first playthrough I missed a chance to reply to Lexi in Chapter 2. when I realized I missed it I deleted the game and didn't pick it up for several months :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
Guys i have a problem , I got a error message like 'ep1_step_bluer' not found and there is a completly black screen. How do i fix that ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Couple of thoughts ...
1-1 is stop skipping and read the text .. allow for pics / vids to load ... let vids play out, they are long.
2-2 is start a save earlier in the game and use your phone, maybe some trigger is in there ...
3-3 is do a fresh install, try a save before the last choice you made when the error happened
4-4 is fingers crossed.

Guys i have a problem , I got a error message like 'ep1_step_bluer' not found and there is a completly black screen. How do i fix that ?
Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She just got introduces, being a ”good friend” of steph and a ”naughty friend” of lexi.
Then again ...
Under such auspices ... how twisted would you want her or MC to be
for MC to romance her then and there?
i wasn't interested in Linda before but after playing this update i had to start a save with her, you done a really good job making so many likeable girls, im still a little gutted Hollys not a LI shes great

albul

Jun 8, 2017
This update cemented Lexi as my favourite. Her hectic life is not that big of a hurdle to overcome for my MC, that's for sure. Linda also grew on me, I was actually suprised by that.

Don't care for the lesbian couple, so I checked the solo paths. Even though the dev did their best to make it look like it's not MC's fault that they're splitting up, I still felt bad all through that. Pretty much why I wasn't longer interested in either Kira or Robin once it was revealed they are a seemingly happy couple, I just feel like an asshole to be the reason they split up. Don't know if I will continue either of their paths, the lesbian couple is my least favourite part of this story. Good thing there's other awesome options, though, so I can't complain too much.

I also didn't take Steph in with the group in all paths (except her path obviously), and seeing the ch4 ending, it looks like that was a mistake.

spend the first night with her (obviously)
don't lie when she asks how many women you've been with
in the kitchen, get coffee from Lexi before talking to Cece
DON'T ask Lexi about Nite Dawg's autograph
When you go to see Steph, mention that you didn't get the autograph
Correctly guess her ass in the game
When you see Robin with her vibrator, look at Kira's nukes to guess the pin code
When Cece is sitting on the couch and doesn't talk to you, text her
Are these all the hidden options for ch4? I am awful at finding them, I wish they were added to the walkthough.

When you don't take Steph back to the house she gets a call and is being reinstated to protect you (probably from your father's enemies, or maybe himself, it's not specified). So that "loser" is actually there to protect you.
Are you assuming that was what happened, or have I missed some actual info in ch4 that makes you say that?

Reactions: Andrew Rider

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I did Cece last time and was going to stick to that one alone but Robin and Kira tempted me.

That was an adorable route too.

I'll stick with those 2 though.

I was going to do a Linda one too, I really liked her, the backstory was a bit too much though, i'll be setting her up with Chris. I did want to do a Lexi one too, she's proper adorable, but I couldn't cope with that lifestyle. Just a bit too hectic and can't really do anything,
Wasn't going to bother with Robin and Kira, as I thought they were only interested in something casual, but they now may be the best (or safest) option.
Never been a fan of Linda (especially after finding out she had been meeting Steph). Didn't like her backstory, and she still has secrets she isn't telling. Wonder what was in in that message that caused her to drop her phone.
Was looking forward to Lexi, but don't know if I could handle her lifestyle, and I wonder if she even knows how to have a normal relationship.

Last edited:

kaydigital

May 12, 2017
There is the bug again, where I cant greet Kevin after exiting the plane. I think it already existed in chapter 3 when it was released.
Starting a new game doesnt help.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Please do.
Robin and Linda end screens have bugs because you can try to hook them up with Chris if you didn't choose them on the first night, so I only show the options that are there when you choose them

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This VN is knocking it outta the ball park. So bittersweet and emotionally charged.
Trying to decide between Lexi, Cece and Steph leaves me sad whatever choice!
Lexi is just stunning and so nice...Cece is just, well, special...and Steph, once you know her story, its kinda heartbreaking. Even Linda is so sweet and her unselfish nature is endearing.

Robin and Kira, not bothered about, thankfully as there is too many choices.

Leap of Faith just makes other Vn`s seem so flat. The characters are so real...they actually make you feel bad for picking one over another. Great job, dev.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Hey guys and thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you liked the update!

For the bug reports, I've picked up some of the messages in this thread, so let's get down to business.

Complete? The game is fully finished now? I dont see a complete tag in the title but idk how else to interpret 4.5 (Complete) other than the game is fully finished, minus any future bug fixes of course.
Chapter 4 is complete, not the game. We're half way in, LoF will have 8 chapters in total, with the possible addition of a 9th a bit later on.

Great update!!! (y)

Buuut i ran in some kind of a bug:

When you try to hook up Chris with one of the ladies and you're on Lindas path you can't hook him up with Holly because in the code the Holly choice looks like this:
Good catch. It's fixed and will be included in the bug-fix that will be available in a few days time.

I loaded up my 4.1 save so I can play the new content in 4.5 but the chapter just ends. There is nothing new. Do I need to make a new game? I loaded an old auto save file and fast forwarded all the seen text and got a new scene at the very end

Was that all the new content? Changelog made it seem like there was a ton of new things, and its even called 4.5 Complete.
For everyone that doesn't see other girls than Steph or Cece in the 'girl selector screen' at night, you have to load a save from the chapter 3 endscreen to properly initialize this full chapter 4 final version.

full of bug in this uo date only text work s no image
It sounds like you're playing the patch and not the full version. Doublecheck that you've downloaded the correct file (update patch around 1.8gb, full version 3.3gb. The patch filename 0.4.5cp, full game filename 0.4.5c.

why can't i pick the angry approach?
If you choose Steph, you can't choose the angry approach - or leave her behind.

If you have a chance to post a screen of the error I might be able to help you. I just need the top part of it (first paragraph). On errors like these, you can try and click 'ignore' at the bottom, as they might just be references to things that has happened earlier in the game that forms a different dialogue based on your former actions.

Bugfix in the making:
I am currently collecting and fixing bugs, and the bugfix will be available in a few days. It's mostly small errors like visual errors (text) in the ch4 endscreen, Lexi's quick remove and refit and remove panties in her end scene, or errors you get when trying to do things on the phone before you were 'supposed to', or locking 'Setting up Chris with Holly' if you're on the Linda path.

There should be no need to replay anything as long as you haven't experienced any phone bugs in the game, but the fixed endscreen might include options missed that were unable in this version.

And on that note, I'm going to have a beer and enjoy the rest of this tragic year. :) I hope you all have a good few last days of this year as well. Cheers!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's official now. Kevin is my second bro along with Chris. Such good dudes!

Also love Leonardo :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I get hammered on when I knock another game’s writing and point to this as an example of what awesome story looks like. I laughed and I fucking cried. I love this story. Happy holidays all.

Reactions: D Dog and Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I get hammered on when I knock another game’s writing and point to this as an example of what awesome story looks like. I laughed and I fucking cried. I love this story. Happy holidays all.
This game probably has the best characters because they hit the feels. The laughter is amazing, and the cries hurt. These characters are lovable. The story is just told so well. Truly an amazing game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
with the writing of the story and the quality of the render could you even imagine if this went full blown harem? it would rock all the other harem games off their foundations and rocket to the top of the list. its too bad he doesnt seem to intend any such thing or he would dominate the harem game world. i say add a final route letting it happen Drifty you would have not competition when its done.

Reactions: Lord Soth and D Dog

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
with the writing of the story and the quality of the render could you even imagine if this went full blown harem? it would rock all the other harem games off their foundations and rocket to the top of the list. its too bad he doesnt seem to intend any such thing or he would dominate the harem game world. i say add a final route letting it happen Drifty you would have not competition when its done.
Thank God. I find harem's to be almost as tedious as other popular tropes like incest, or MILF's, or unnaturally huge tit's.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes