DrakteisckyG

Dec 8, 2018
Oh well, I guess I have to go on Patreon once again, this game is shaping up to be a masterpiece, I'm really loving it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
That was a really great update! Thanks a lot!

This is one of the games with the best storybuilding, a great sense of humor and the quality of the renders is great.
But my problem is ... there are too many lovable characters, and - as it seems - no harem route (which I prefer, wet dreams beside that doesn't happen so often in reality).

Lexi ... hell of a body and these eyes ... can't resist them.
Cece ... might be a helper syndrome, but she really got me.
Linda ... I can't say no to her, she's lovely.
Steph ... At first I was angry ... but now ... can't resist her.

This story is so good on so many levels, I'm just hoping that the dev will be able to keep up with the different storylines, because this takes a lot of rendering and scripting.

And the stalker at the end of this episode .... will make it even more complex.

So let me say it again: Thank you!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
That was a really great update! Thanks a lot!

This is one of the games with the best storybuilding, a great sense of humor and the quality of the renders is great.
But my problem is ... there are too many lovable characters, and - as it seems - no harem route (which I prefer, wet dreams beside that doesn't happen so often in reality).

Lexi ... hell of a body and these eyes ... can't resist them.
Cece ... might be a helper syndrome, but she really got me.
Linda ... I can't say no to her, she's lovely.
Steph ... At first I was angry ... but now ... can't resist her.

This story is so good on so many levels, I'm just hoping that the dev will be able to keep up with the different storylines, because this takes a lot of rendering and scripting.

And the stalker at the end of this episode .... will make it even more complex.

So let me say it again: Thank you!
how could anyone ever resist Agent Panda

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Oh boy, I have a ton of saves, including those from v4.1c , but it seems I wasn't smart enough to label them properly. None of them say "End of v3" or similar.
And if I've understood right, I need to load a save from the end of v3 so the new variables in v4.5 are picked up correctly?

Can someone upload a screenshot of the last screen before the end of Ch 3? Or describe what was happening there?

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
What an absolutely amazing story. The pics are great. Lexi is nothing less than beautiful. Please continue on and thanks for the share.

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/phone/phone_app_chat.rpy", line 274, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/phone_app_chat.rpy", line 394, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/phone_app_chat.rpy", line 2575, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/phone_app_chat.rpy", line 2576, in execute
NameError: name 'ep4CeceCheerUpMsgOpen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script04.rpyc", line 8056, in script
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 2576, in <module>

Darwin-20.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.5c
Wed Dec 23 23:46:43 2020
I got this error message when trying to message Cece while she is sitting alone on the couch. I'm playing the 'original' version so the files should not be corrupted. Can I do something to correct it?

Any help is very much appreciated.:)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script04.rpyc", line 8056, in script
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/ashwin/Downloads/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 2576, in <module>

Darwin-20.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.5c
Wed Dec 23 23:46:43 2020
I got this error message when trying to message Cece while she is sitting alone on the couch. I'm playing the 'original' version so the files should not be corrupted. Can I do something to correct it?

Any help is very much appreciated.:)
This is a bug that will be fixed in the bugfix that will be released in a few days.

You can still avoid it if you try to message Cece a few screens later (while both are still on the couch). If you get the error message, click "Rollback", advance a few screens and try messaging her again.

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
This is a bug that will be fixed in the bugfix that will be released in a few days.

You can still avoid it if you try to message Cece a few screens later (while both are still on the couch). If you get the error message, click "Rollback", advance a few screens and try messaging her again.
Thanks Drifty for your quick reply. It worked out for me fine this way.

Appreciate your work mate. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas in advance!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DriftyGames

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Drifty can you tell me it wasn't my fault for splitting up Robin and Kira (even if it was) could you just tell me it wasn't anyway,
i feel guilty for just going for Robin

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Drifty can you tell me it wasn't my fault for splitting up Robin and Kira (even if it was) could you just tell me it wasn't anyway,
Nono, that wasn't y.... shit couldn't do it. I guess you'll just have to see what spirals out of that choice of yours. :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I tried to play it earlier and i cant make a choice. this is something personal for me as i have been down the dark road Cece was on so i cant not choose her and that dark road was due to lie started by a family member that destroyed my relationship with a long time gf so i cant bring myself to not have steph back so i cant play because it brings back to many fucked up things that happened to me. i can see the end of Cece if i do not choose her cause i was there myself years ago and i can see the miserable life steph would live not being with the one she loved.i know i mentioned it about a harem and got facepalmed and crap but i can not choose and that would be about the only way i could play it unless the game let us weave a few of them together. when you have spent 30 years like i have always saying what if you would understand.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I love them both ... they agreed to be with me, they are awesome ...
Nono, that wasn't y.... shit couldn't do it. I guess you'll just have to see what spirals out of that choice of yours. :)
Just ... keep them both guessing ... they will figure it is you and ... puzzle solved.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the beauty of games in general .. make that leap of faith ... be good and gentle to your babes...
I tried to play it earlier and i cant make a choice. this is something personal for me as i have been down the dark road Cece was on so i cant not choose her and that dark road was due to lie started by a family member that destroyed my relationship with a long time gf so i cant bring myself to not have steph back so i cant play because it brings back to many fucked up things that happened to me. i can see the end of Cece if i do not choose her cause i was there myself years ago and i can see the miserable life steph would live not being with the one she loved.i know i mentioned it about a harem and got facepalmed and crap but i can not choose and that would be about the only way i could play it unless the game let us weave a few of them together. when you have spent 30 years like i have always saying what if you would understand.
But be the asset in their corner .. make the tough choices ... because you need to be sharp to
be the knofe they cannot let go, that throbbingly cuts them so deep they come to love it.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This is the beauty of games in general .. make that leap of faith ... be good and gentle to your babes...

But be the asset in their corner .. make the tough choices ... because you need to be sharp to
be the knofe they cannot let go, that throbbingly cuts them so deep they come to love it.
The problem is for me the not knowing and the way you "have" to make a choice and its something i mentally can not do given what runs through my mind. i had a series of events going on that i didnt know about all started by one person that wanted nothing more then to ruin my life so she started a lie knowing what the end result would be. and when that bitch dies i wont shed a tear family or not.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Anybody know how to get the code for Robin's vibrator (beat squashmaster) in the last episode? went over the scene like ten times without finding anything except for Holly mentioning she (Robin) is asking for the Playstation wifi code. read through the unofficial walkthrough as well but can't find anything in there about it either.

Thx

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Anybody know how to get the code for Robin's vibrator (beat squashmaster) in the last episode? went over the scene like ten times without finding anything except for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. read through the unofficial walkthrough as well but can't find anything in there about it either.

Thx
posted here:

spend the first night with her (obviously)
don't lie when she asks how many women you've been with
in the kitchen, get coffee from Lexi before talking to Cece
DON'T ask Lexi about Nite Dawg's autograph
When you go to see Steph, mention that you didn't get the autograph
Correctly guess her ass in the game
When you see Robin with her vibrator, look at Kira's nukes to guess the pin code
When Cece is sitting on the couch and doesn't talk to you, text her

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Harem games break the immersion almost always and end up being fuckfests. The writing of Leap of Faith is good right now add Harem and it will turn into another run of the mill fuck em' all snorefest.
It's hard to pick one or two girls from the lot but that's why you can have multiple saves.
I agree with this 100%.

The writing in this is too good to turn it into another boring fuck fest. It would completely ruin it.

Considering some of the girls have real issues and would require the MC's love and attention at all times I don't see a fuck'em'all game working at all without watering the emotional stuff down and making the girls bland.

Plus all the girls are going in different directions in life that something like that just wouldn't work story wise.

Kira and Robin both want to settle down with him and have a family and Lexi is on tour which means he would have to choose between going with Lexi or staying home with the girls and that would upset one or more of them and put strain on relationships to breaking point.

Cece needs all the love and care she could possibly get and I don't see how him sleeping with other women would help her mental state. That would deff make her worse.

I'm not a fan of harems at the best of times. I've seen 3 games where they worked and more than enough where they just don't. Most of the time they turn into queue systems where they all sit around and wait for the MC to see them for a sex scene and while I have enjoyed certain aspects of those games, the harem has been the worst part.

I just think a harem here not only wouldn't work with the way the story and characters are, it would completely ruin it.

This game and characters are just too good to be turned into a generic fuck fest.

Fortunately the dev knows this and hasn't gone that route.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes