BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Don't get it - is 4.5C only really short, I got stephanie to come with Cece and I then a fucked up party, some discussion with Cece and she leaves saying she wants to be alone for a while, very little with Lexi, no stephanie at all then go out with Robin and Kira both of which I don't want
I trust there is more to come before you have to choose who you go finally with Lexi. Cece or Stephanie are the ones I'm interested in, none of the rest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't get it - is 4.5C only really short, I got stephanie to come with Cece and I then a fucked up party, some discussion with Cece and she leaves saying she wants to be alone for a while, very little with Lexi, no stephanie at all the go out with Robin and Kira both of which I don't want
I trust there is more to come before you have to choose who you go finally with Lexi. Cece or Stephanie are the ones I'm interested in, none of the rest
The content for this update starts where the last update did, at the choice.

You pick who you want to carry on with. Last update was Cece and Steph, this update unlocks Linda, Lexi and Robin/Kira.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Don't get it - is 4.5C only really short, I got stephanie to come with Cece and I then a fucked up party, some discussion with Cece and she leaves saying she wants to be alone for a while, very little with Lexi, no stephanie at all the go out with Robin and Kira both of which I don't want
this update was for Linda, Lexi, Robin and Kira and you need the options to play their paths
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
these dates you go on - do you go on them with all the girls? at different times
You pick 1 girl and go on a date, that's it. Whoever you pick at that choice screen is who you carry on the rest of the game with.

To go on all dates will take multiple saves.

So I guess nothing new for Cece's path in this update. Or am I wrong?
No, this is the second part of update 4. It unlocks the other girls it doesn't carry on the last one.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So I guess nothing new for Cece's path in this update. Or am I wrong?
nothing for her path just some scenes with her in but nothing lewd but still worth playing through again because the scenes are really good

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
nothing for her path just some scenes with her in but nothing lewd but still worth playing through again because the scenes are really good
Are these scenes in Cece's path?

No, this is the second part of update 4. It unlocks the other girls it doesn't carry on the last one.
Thanks for your answer. I will wait to see if the scenes that Bailz refers exists in Cece's path before download this update.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Are these scenes in Cece's path?

Thanks for your answer. I will wait to see if the scenes that Bailz refers exists in Cece's path before download this update.
yes if you replay the Cece path you will get the new scenes which include an ass guessing game and Cece singing a new song with some story with Linda and end with the sex scene from the last update

Reactions: BlasKyau
D

Deleted member 3181120

Does anything in the story require the ass game to be won?
I don't want to miss anything but it is really hard to tell the ass shapes from a lit up hem on the shorts.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I made a walkthrough for this game because why not! ;) I actually have a patron who requested it ivanov95. All thanks to Qleaf Jedi Master of walkthroughs.

Edit: Updated to v0.4.5c

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi Zoey Raven thanks for all the walkthroughs you've written.
I Just want to point out in this one you've missed the part of getting Robin's pin.
1608779849747.png
Right after she flashes her new toy to you, at this dialogue:
1608779004658.png

open Nuke and goto the bowling date with Kira, you'll see the option "Look at Robin's username in the comments":
1608779220742.png

One minor thing, Ep3TimePassed needs to be zero to see Lexi topless (Don't know if dev changed it afterwards)
1608784464060.png

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I made a walkthrough for this game because why not! ;) I actually have a patron who requested it ivanov95. All thanks to Qleaf Jedi Master of walkthroughs.

Edit: Updated to v0.4.5c

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I don't know why, but even though the post and the file name both says 0.4.5c, every time I try to download and open it, it's the old v0.4.1 version of the walkthrough. Am I the only one with this problem?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes