Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game doesn't have the gay tag but then the Dev goes and sticks Kevin into the ass game.

I disliked that scene quite a bit why not have Holly as the other ass instead?
Bruh, it was just a bit of fun...not like his cock was hanging out. I`m hetro but didn`t feel any weirdness from it, just the dev having a laugh and trying to catch us out.

Op facepalms me for pointing out that a guy in a bikini bottoms for a laugh is NOT necessarily gay...oh dear, hahaha!

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Going to loop DriftyGames in here as I may have found a bug, just not sure at this point.

First, my question about the Robin, Kira, and Robin&Kira, endings was answered, it's due to choices I made earlier in the game.

However....

In my Lexis playthrough, at the end of the game, Cece's info screen said I got the autograph from that rapper (which I did via Kevin, not by asking Lexi directly), and it had a link to view the scene with Cece, Lexi, and the rapper.... but I did not see that scene in-game.

In my Cece playthough I again went with the bonus route to get the autograph via Kevin rather than ask Lexi directly, and I again did not see the scene mentioned above in-game, but at the ending summary screen, clicking Cece's profile did not even mention that I got the autograph.

Is that a bug, or...... ?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.4.5C APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Going to loop DriftyGames in here as I may have found a bug, just not sure at this point.

First, my question about the Robin, Kira, and Robin&Kira, endings was answered, it's due to choices I made earlier in the game.

However....

In my Lexis playthrough, at the end of the game, Cece's info screen said I got the autograph from that rapper (which I did via Kevin, not by asking Lexi directly), and it had a link to view the scene with Cece, Lexi, and the rapper.... but I did not see that scene in-game.

In my Cece playthough I again went with the bonus route to get the autograph via Kevin rather than ask Lexi directly, and I again did not see the scene mentioned above in-game, but at the ending summary screen, clicking Cece's profile did not even mention that I got the autograph.

Is that a bug, or...... ?
yep, it's a bug in Cece's summary screen, it should be a bit longer, including the text about the autograph,

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
This is probably the case, and Chris doesn't seem someone who'd have ill intents for covering this up, or if he had that he's a great fucking actor. Still it is a dick move to keep being silent about it for two years, and letting your friend for suffer from it, watching him becoming basically a shut-in for that time. Maybe he had the right intentions, but he solved this in the wrong way.
chris didn't get the text from steph till after she returned to town a day or two before the start of the game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
chris didn't get the text from steph till after she returned to town a day or two before the start of the game.
The comment you replied to was from the first version, since that, the story regarding to Steph was changed several times already, to calm down the ones that hated her (rightfully I might add). :)

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
The comment you replied to was from the first version, since that, the story regarding to Steph was changed several times already, to calm down the ones that hated her (rightfully I might add). :)
sorry, i just pcked up the game the other day and when i wa going through the coments i didn't see the date. i love this game nice real feeling characters, excelent dialog, renders are great, not a blond in sight, and the bult in jokes are just cheesy enough to satisfy an older player like me.
oh and that poor guy looking to snag a pic of lexi, that day coslt him a pretty penny for the strugle of getting into the treee just right for an attempt.

Reactions: Max1276

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
THANK YOU to the person who put how to get the code for robins new friend,
the scene is so freakin funny to watch and read,
poor cece for her part.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This is a bug that will be fixed in the bugfix that will be released in a few days.

You can still avoid it if you try to message Cece a few screens later (while both are still on the couch). If you get the error message, click "Rollback", advance a few screens and try messaging her again.
Is this scene meant to be impossible to see if you follow the Linda path? Because it doesn't show up after having sex with Linda. Which makes it seem like it's a little biased.

quberock

Dec 30, 2019
THANK YOU to the person who put how to get the code for robins new friend,
the scene is so freakin funny to watch and read,
poor cece for her part.

How did you get it ? I check on Nüke, and I guess it's on her pseudo, but he keep saying he didn't get it...

Ragnarnz

Nov 23, 2018
I just found this Gem and i couldnt stop playing it, I Played the whole lot from the start up to where the latest chapter ends and it has gone straight to my top 5,Drifty you are now one my my favourite Dev's great game cant wait for whats next. Im not sure if this is the only route but im on the Lexi path.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This game doesn't have the gay tag but then the Dev goes and sticks Kevin into the ass game.

I disliked that scene quite a bit why not have Holly as the other ass instead?
Ok, so I have a problem with this post...
1- there is nothing gay about picking out a florescent bikini covered ass. NOTHING
2- Even if there was something beyond the good fun of picking the wrong ass, so what? A brief foray into BaDIK here. There is a scene where your wingman has to pick out the best boobs while blindfolded. He picks Stanly the bouncer's manboobs. And spends a good amount of time wanting to vomit and or being ill.. Total humor. This is how I took this.
3- Gay tag means gay relationship possibility, or at least gay (which narrowly means male on male sex for some stupid reason, I mean female on female is gay, but has the term lesbian or bisexual applied) There is no male on male sex dude...
4- My best friend is gay. I ran this by him. He labled the OP as homophobic. I did not, he did. I just think it was poor taste. I am not attacking, just saying the post was stupid....

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Ok, so I have a problem with this post...
1- there is nothing gay about picking out a florescent bikini covered ass. NOTHING
2- Even if there was something beyond the good fun of picking the wrong ass, so what? A brief foray into BaDIK here. There is a scene where your wingman has to pick out the best boobs while blindfolded. He picks Stanly the bouncer's manboobs. And spends a good amount of time wanting to vomit and or being ill.. Total humor. This is how I took this.
3- Gay tag means gay relationship possibility, or at least gay (which narrowly means male on male sex for some stupid reason, I mean female on female is gay, but has the term lesbian or bisexual applied) There is no male on male sex dude...
4- My best friend is gay. I ran this by him. He labled the OP as homophobic. I did not, he did. I just think it was poor taste. I am not attacking, just saying the post was stupid....
Thats your opinion just as you don't care about mine, I don't care about yours or your friends.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Finally had time to play the full Chapter 4. Overall, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait for Chapter 5. The music remains awesome, the graphics are great, and the characters are still vibrant and likable across the board. So before I get into anything else, nice work, Drifty!

I did have a few criticisms, but I'll put them in spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So in short: there's still room for improvement, but the game is very enjoyable!

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes