FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

The only bugfix as of this date.
This is known, what i'm asking is the NEWS on future bugfix that is still there... unless DriftyGames is not aware of the Cece "cheerherup phone chat" error and dawg scene missing (iirc)?!

Edit: Ok i think i made a mistake here, to be precise it seems like my save was not working as it should... had to replay chapter 4 again and now got no errors with the phone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s. Just realized that op does not have updated links for the latest version, which is v0.4.51c (25.12.2020).

Last edited:

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
I love this game :love: and I love Linda :love::love::love:

Harems are fun, but sometimes it's nice to get back to earth, where men can't satisfy 8 girls during the night, each with gigantic breast that defy the laws of gravity.

Back to my love for Linda. She deserves better than
. Please, dear dev, do something for her ; what about a nice wedding night ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love this game :love: and I love Linda :love::love::love:

Harems are fun, but sometimes it's nice to get back to earth, where men can't satisfy 8 girls during the night, each with gigantic breast that defy the laws of gravity.

Back to my love for Linda. She deserves better than
. Please, dear dev, do something for her ; what about a nice wedding night ?
I admit that her path was short. It would be good if we had more scenes with her.. :D

Reactions: ename144

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just play the normal Lexi path, when Steph tells you all the Story don´t take with you back to Lexis Place, then she will spy on MC and not the other Military guy .... dunno if Steph spys on him with one of the other Gals ... it´s just so fucking hard to don´t take her with you to Lexis place, shes too sweet :love::ROFLMAO:
Ok, that's why I don't have this scene. I always take Steph with MC to Lexi.
I agree. I like her too. :3 hah :D

Reactions: Trojaner

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
The thing what i found a Little Heartbreaking, when Steph spys on MC with tears running down her cheeks when she sees him in Bed with Lexi :cry:
That's what you get for leaving her behind. Dev's way of saying "shame on you". ;)
You can always still take her with you even if you're on another path with someone else.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
That's what you get for leaving her behind. Dev's way of saying "shame on you". ;)
You can always still take her with you even if you're on another path with someone else.
Yeah I usually have no problem doing bad stuff or being an asshole in these kinds of games, especially if it gets me some nice scenes :sneaky: But after Cece said the look in Steph's eyes was the same she had herself when she went to the bridge, there was no way I could walk away.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Kudos and a big thank you to Drifty for such a wonderful game.

Leap of Faith is definitely a D major (and I mean that in a 'every [music] hit starts with...' and not a nervous Lexi in the back of a limo kind of way...)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Because this would have made one of the best harem game out there then he hit the brakes and said nope screw you pick a girl after you have immersed yourself into each of the girls stories. i have had events in my RL i can relate to with with a couple of the girls yet i now have to choose and i just stopped playing.. The story would not even have to change and you already have girls primed for sharing him yet you are shut down. I will stop for now and watch the game if he changes his mind and wants to draw in more patreons by going harem i may be back. that choice is not fair to the girls as they all need him in one way or the other and its not fair to the player that has immersed themself into the girls stories.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The thing what i found a Little Heartbreaking, when Steph spys on MC with tears running down her cheeks when she sees him in Bed with Lexi :cry:
you picked the bad path.... my condolences..
Because this would have made one of the best harem game out there then he hit the brakes and said nope screw you pick a girl after you have immersed yourself into each of the girls stories. i have had events in my RL i can relate to with with a couple of the girls yet i now have to choose and i just stopped playing.. The story would not even have to change and you already have girls primed for sharing him yet you are shut down. I will stop for now and watch the game if he changes his mind and wants to draw in more patreons by going harem i may be back. that choice is not fair to the girls as they all need him in one way or the other and its not fair to the player that has immersed themself into the girls stories.
you do know MC can be in a girl's life without bedding her?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes