TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
this update was for Linda, Lexi, Robin and Kira and you need the options to play their paths
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waitaminnit..... I just finished playing and had both the single Kira and single Robin options unavailable, but I did have the combined Kira and Robin option available.

screenshot0001.png

Is that due to their individual points, or some flag I missed getting set in a previous playthough?

And on the Cece playthrough I never had that rapper show up, the game ended after the sex scene with Cece at night in the yard. And the summary screen never mentioned getting the autograph.

But on a Lexi playthrough it did mention that I got the autograph (via Kevin) yet I never saw the scene during the game, I could only view it from the hotlink in the end-chapter summary.

I was using saves just prior to the end of Chapter 3.

Wonder what's going on here.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Open the image attachment in the post to which I replied... It shows their individual routes are available, but the combined route is unavailable. Yet I have the opposite condition.
I haven't looked at the code yet, but possibly choice based?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Waitaminnit..... I just finished playing and had both the single Kira and single Robin options unavailable, but I did have the combined Kira and Robin option available.

View attachment 954119

Is that due to their individual points, or some flag I missed getting set in a previous playthough?

And on the Cece playthrough I never had that rapper show up, the game ended after the sex scene with Cece at night in the yard. And the summary screen never mentioned getting the autograph.

But on a Lexi playthrough it did mention that I got the autograph (via Kevin) yet I never saw the scene during the game, I could only view it from the hotlink in the end-chapter summary.

Looking at the code, it is impossible to get Robin or Kira individual choices at he same time as the ' Kira and Robin ' choice

"Kira (I)" if ep4NightKira and not Impact_KiraRobin:

"Robin (I)" if ep4NightRobin and not Impact_KiraRobin:

"Kira and Robin (I)" if ep4NightKiraRobin and Impact_KiraRobin:

----

"Yes, I'd be ok with a two girls relationship (I)":
$ Impact_KiraRobin = True

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Open the image attachment in the post to which I replied... It shows their individual routes are available, but the combined route is unavailable. Yet I have the opposite condition.
Maybe the flag is that moment early on when you have the choice to affirm or opt out of the threesome relationship when talking to Kira? Opting out gets you the option of pursuing them solo, opting in gets the option of continuing the threesome? Dunno. Just a thought.

EDIT: Never mind.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Looking at the code, it is impossible to get Robin or Kira individual choices at he same time as the ' Kira and Robin ' choice

"Kira (I)" if ep4NightKira and not Impact_KiraRobin:

"Robin (I)" if ep4NightRobin and not Impact_KiraRobin:

"Kira and Robin (I)" if ep4NightKiraRobin and Impact_KiraRobin:
That would explain it, I think, thanks.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
How did I not know of this one before?
Man, I'm a bit out of words.
Spend the last several hours on it (who needs sleep anyway), and had a little bit of onion-water in my eyes a few times, honestly. That scene with Cece's tears .... my god.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 954119

If you want Kira & Robin together go back to EP2 and tell Kira you're okay with threesomes.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Honestly, I went into this game not expecting much (granted I only liked the models for 3/6 characters due to personal preference) but I very much liked the game. I found the humor very endearing. Chris, for the goof that he is, is a great best friend. Someone you'd really want to have at your side. Story-wise, there are some minor plot holes here and there but overall I really enjoyed the story. It's been a while since I played a game I enjoyed so much. The last time was Acting Lessons. But this... Even though it's still in development the polish it has is spot on. I usually mute the music for most of these games but here, it brings a lot to the table to drive the emotion in the scene and the way the dev presents the "checking out" of the girls' and how it is reminiscent of how goes look at girls from legs to face is pretty darn hot and funny.

All in all I'd give it 4 out of 5 bumping it up to 5 because I really, really like Cece.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Leap Of Faith [Ch. 4.5C] [DriftyGames]

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
finished playing the update, i'm assuming its still too early to unlock the Holly route? I started a new game and declined all the girls but it seems like you still have to "date" one of them in this episode and you can only access a couple scenes with Holly so far. Is there something i've missed or is that it for now?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Leap of Faith Chapter 4.5c + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes