arms99

May 11, 2018
Does this update complete chapter 4 or are there still more paths yet to be implemented?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
*LALALALA*.... no *spoilers* please...i haven't play it for a while:oops:
but i think my favorites was cece and lexy in the last playthrough:love:

May 20, 2020
It looks like your save was made after the Chapter 3 endscreen? If you don't save at the endscreen, new updates won't pick up the new variables which are connected to the update.
Eeep okay, I don't have a Chapter 3 endscreen save, just some before it.

:D Feature request, can you put up a notice on the screen stating "Save Here to ensure save compatibility"

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Man, this writing is just incredible) absolutely love it) and that date with Lexi... goodness, you are a one hell of a writer, mr. Drifty!

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Finished the Lexi route just now, and dang, some pretty renders there.
Good fun so far! Will do the other routes tomorrow!

Lexi route spoiler image!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Eeep okay, I don't have a Chapter 3 endscreen save, just some before it.

:D Feature request, can you put up a notice on the screen stating "Save Here to ensure save compatibility"
And also
anybody got a save before this update? mine are modded hence they dont work
This is a collection of save files from all routes including Chapter 4 (0.4.1C - No saves from the new 4.5 Update!) with all starting choices, Flirty, Romantic and Athletic.
Separate saves for each Chapter, so Chapter 1-Flirty, Chapter 1-Romantic and so on...

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Complete? The game is fully finished now? I dont see a complete tag in the title but idk how else to interpret 4.5 (Complete) other than the game is fully finished, minus any future bug fixes of course.

• Angry
Reactions: halil123

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i wonder what trouble the MCs father is going to create and also wonder what the guy with the binoculars wants

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Bino guy i think is just an Lexi stalker (paparazzi) .... Dunno bout Daddy, what we encounter with him ... can´t even think off something except maybe he want his money back :ROFLMAO:
the guy with the binoculars looks military i was thinking something to do with Steph, we already smashed the pervy paparazzi's camera playing golf

Reactions: ename144

albul

Jun 8, 2017
the guy with the binoculars looks military i was thinking something to do with Steph, we already smashed the pervy paparazzi's camera playing golf
If you don't invite Steph to join the group, the binoculars guy is replaced by Steph. So either Steph is still working with the goverment, and was sent to spy on the MC from close quarters, or if you don't invite her to join the group, then she decides to go to her old job.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Great update!!! (y)

Buuut i ran in some kind of a bug:

When you try to hook up Chris with one of the ladies and you're on Lindas path you can't hook him up with Holly because in the code the Holly choice looks like this:

"Holly" if ep4SetupChrisLinda:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I loaded up my 4.1 save so I can play the new content in 4.5 but the chapter just ends. There is nothing new. Do I need to make a new game? I loaded an old auto save file and fast forwarded all the seen text and got a new scene at the very end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was that all the new content? Changelog made it seem like there was a ton of new things, and its even called 4.5 Complete.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
on 4.1 you could only choose 2 Gals, Cece and Steph ... in 4.5 now you can choose all girls on this screen ... maybe you can try to load an earlier save or restart the complete game
Oh I see, I know exactly which scene you are talking about. I have that save.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes