Johnson455

Feb 17, 2018
I really love this game, it's one of my favourites.

But it seems I need help with the mini game in Robin's bowling alley in chapter 6. After clicking the knob (where it says Low - Med - High - Max) nothing happens. The game doesn't freeze (I can still roll back or go to the menu), but clicking anywhere does not do anything.

Help, please? Pretty please?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I really love this game, it's one of my favourites.

But it seems I need help with the mini game in Robin's bowling alley in chapter 6. After clicking the knob (where it says Low - Med - High - Max) nothing happens. The game doesn't freeze (I can still roll back or go to the menu), but clicking anywhere does not do anything.

Help, please? Pretty please?
Max>try it now>click hose>adjust it some more>high>try it now.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Also I got a question, did anyone manage to hook up with Holly?.. Like she's clearly into the MC but we don't get any option to make any advances on her.. All we got was an option to set her up with Chris or not... Which is okay and all the dude needs love as well.. But I just wanna know if it's even possible to hook up with Holly? or would that be cheating seeing that by the time MC and Holly had that little moment he was already dating one of the other girls and dev don't want the MC to be a cheater

May 8, 2018
Also I got a question, did anyone manage to hook up with Holly?.. Like she's clearly into the MC but we don't get any option to make any advances on her.. All we got was being able to set her up with Chris.. Which is okay and all the dude needs love as well.. But I just wanna know if it's even possible to hook up with Holly?
You can have a threesome with Holly and Lexi at the yatch.

May 8, 2018
And how do u do that?.. cause even on my Lexi path I don't believe I had that option....or does it have something to do with ur reply after u find lexi and Holly making out in the pool?
When you first meet Holly, say that you are interested in her (although I don't believe this is mandatory).

During the scene where you are with Holly checking out her body parts, make sure to check the body parts more than once, some I believe need to be checked even 3 times. After you've done that, once you are on the yatch, tell Lexi that you'd be fine with including Holly.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
When you first meet Holly, say that you are interested in her (although I don't believe this is mandatory).

During the scene where you are with Holly checking out her body parts, make sure to check the body parts more than once, some I believe need to be checked even 3 times. After you've done that, once you are on the yatch, tell Lexi that you'd be fine with including Holly.
She asks if we like Lexi.. I said yes..the other options was it's complicated or I have eyes for someone else here.. Is this an important choice if you want to make the three way happen?

May 8, 2018
She asks if we like Lexi.. I said yes..the other options was it's complicated or I have eyes for someone else here.. Is this an important choice if you want to make the three way happen?
Here's the transcript from the Discord channel:

"When meeting Holly tell her you're interested in her(might not be necessary but it probably helps). Then in the Holly Free Roam make sure you get all the dialogue by revisiting certain parts more than once. Then tell Lexi that you would be okay with including Holly. Then choose "What About it?" and then "Sure"."

There should be an option that says "You're just... wow" or something like that, I don't exactly remember. I'm not sure if there's something you can do that locks you out of that option if you're on Lexi's path.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Here's the transcript from the Discord channel:

"When meeting Holly tell her you're interested in her(might not be necessary but it probably helps). Then in the Holly Free Roam make sure you get all the dialogue by revisiting certain parts more than once. Then tell Lexi that you would be okay with including Holly. Then choose "What About it?" and then "Sure"."

There should be an option that says "You're just... wow" or something like that, I don't exactly remember. I'm not sure if there's something you can do that locks you out of that option if you're on Lexi's path.
Yeah thanks for that I managed to get it right earlier, did a speed run through it.. Just skipped all the dialogue and did the shit you told me to do.. It worked

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Dude it's just a game
The moment you ingest any information originating from anywhere but your own mind is the moment you agree to meet the owner of that information halfway on the bridge of imagination. Do you cross the bridge or not? Only YOU can decide.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Gannendorf

May 13, 2018
Wow yesterday after this warning i couldn´t play any further. It was to late and because i can completely relate to Cece it would have been too much for me. But today i got through the rest of chap 6 and even it hit me like a rock, í´m glad the dev had the courage to put such a difficult topic/personal story in a VN, that most of us play normally for fun and a good time^^

Im also really glad he didn´t let it end there. Because unlike acting lessons were the very hard discission came at the end, were are here nowhere near a real ending. How could most of us play and enjoy the next content when you had just this dark ending for one of the most interesting characters? So it was good descision that her story is not!!! over. Otherwise many peolpe had probably abandoned this great game.

I mostly a more quiet reader and player had a lot of fun (Sam^^) and look really forward to the next chapters. And after these 6 Chapters here im sure Drifty will be one of the best Dev´s in the future together with DPC, Ocean and many others. But please dont overwork yourself.^^

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
DriftyGames She was right, you should write a story. And I'm so damned glad it's this one and I get to experience it. I can't begin to imagine the hell you went through, so glad to read your post that you and your family came through it strongly.

I'm not the most emotionally attuned guy, sometimes much to my own disadvantage, but I'm sitting here an hour after I finished playing the update, two since I should have been in bed, still fighting this moisture in my eyes. Holy shit, man. You did good.

Shadow6

May 16, 2017
Man... Wtf i should have listened to the warning, wtf... I'm not that good since my father died almost 2 years ago... But good story tho... Can't wait to see what happens at the next chapter. But god i feel awful now... Think i'm going to play something else or going to see some funny videos lol. I ended that chapter with some tears at my face a glass of whiskey and a cigarette.

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
so when i extract the NOPY linked game i get a ton of errors so might wanna check out that version

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I just started playing earlier but I have to know now, can someone please give me some spoilers on Mc and Steph & why she left

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
so when i extract the NOPY linked game i get a ton of errors so might wanna check out that version
I just heard about this game a yesterday. I came to check it out.
Same exact issue, windows and I believe full game.

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I just heard about this game a yesterday. I came to check it out.
Same exact issue, windows and I believe full game.
Downloaded from Nopy link and played through from start to finish, a lot of skipping, but did not encounter any errors. So can only imagine you got a corruption during your download. Not sure what you can do except try one of the other links and re-download.
Sorry I am not more help.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes