Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Its my first time posting on this forum
I really like the artstyle,music and most especially the story.
I just finish the game today got hooked played the whole day.

I am diagnose with depression , anxiety and self harm for the majority of my life,
Thoughtless me just downloaded this game because of the rating and went to just go with it.

Then came the warning ⚠ on the last chapter I am already close and want to know more of the story so I just risked it even though knowing the condition I have but.. damn didn't expect it. It is so relatable that I accidentally put my guard down and damn my demons got hold of me.

For any of you that would play this and got the same condition as mine proceed with caution please.
I am fine by the way no self harm happend. But would greatly appreciate a cheerup.
Cheer up Theskyisyours ! All we have on earth is each other, so I wish you the best. I've been there.

The last chapter was very hard for me too, but I have confidence that the next chapter will be easier. Nevertheless, you are right in that not everyone should play this game.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
This game ended up to be another really great surprise! I sure wasn't expecting it to be this good. I really liked the writing and the characters are something.
Can't wait to see more of it!!

Reactions: R P and VOYEUR

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me? Why the third option still not available? I talk about her tattoo, buy her a cigar and everything:( LET ME INCLUDE HOLLY GODDAMMIT!
screenshot0060.png

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I count myself to a group of people who are "hard to crack", but damn, I haven't cried as much as I did in this game in ages.
It took me quite a while to come back down.
Since there are obviously some people who have mental health problems and are unsure whether they should be playing this at this point in time, my advice.

Play it, but only until the beginning of chapter 6.
Or at the latest when the warning comes at the end of chapter 6, you should take a break and wait for chapter 7.
Even healthy people don't put it away so easily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Can someone help me? Why the third option still not available? I talk about her tattoo, buy her a cigar and everything:( LET ME INCLUDE HOLLY GODDAMMIT!
View attachment 1507455
It's the bit at the start of Chapter 5 where you you can pan around Holly on the balcony. You need to look ALL around her, including at the bare wall (the 'top right' screen) for reasons that only Drifty seems to understand. As long as you do that (and express interest in Holly back in Chapter 4, I think), you should be able to include Holly.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It's the bit at the start of Chapter 5 where you you can pan around Holly on the balcony. You need to look ALL around her, including at the bare wall (the 'top right' screen) for reasons that only Drifty seems to understand. As long as you do that (and express interest in Holly back in Chapter 4, I think), you should be able to include Holly.
Except that I did look around her included the wall but the option still not available
Check the answers you got the last time you asked the same question, 6 months ago....
What are you talking about? This is my first time playing this.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 1507455
As far as I know you have to look at Holly all over (Butt, Chest, Shoulders, Hair, Legs, etc) up to 3 times, I think it was mentioned in a post quite some time back but not sure when, including the wall until there are no more answers.
It may also have to do with earlier choices made but not sure.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
As far as I know you have to look at Holly all over (Butt, Chest, Shoulders, Hair, Legs, etc) up to 3 times, I think it was mentioned in a post quite some time back but not sure when, including the wall until there are no more answers.
It may also have to do with earlier choices made but not sure.
Thanks. I got it. I think I missed her face. Why the dev make it so hard. I have to reload several time for it to work.
btw. Any ideas what 2 Lexi option missed could be? Is it just a photos you take with the phone?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh really, so this isnt you?

You litterally asked the same question back when Ch. 5 came out, over 6 months ago, and got answered by multiple people.
No, you're imagining things.

Nvm. I'm just messing around :ROFLMAO: I did remember asking about this several month ago but then I got carry away with other games and hasn't play this since. I don't know which page that post is on and I don't remember the answers either so I figure I will just ask again the same question.

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thanks. I got it. I think I missed her face. Why the dev make it so hard. I have to reload several time for it to work.
btw. Any ideas what 2 Lexi option missed could be? Is it just a photos you take with the phone?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, you're imagining things.

Nvm. I'm just messing around :ROFLMAO: I did remember asking about this several month ago but then I got carry away with other games and hasn't play this since. I don't know which page that post is on and I don't remember the answers either so I figure I will just ask again the same question.
Your Question
(Any ideas what 2 Lexi option missed could be? Is it just a photos you take with the phone?)

I dont know, Never played for any of the other girls yet, just Cece.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes