Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Please tell me there is an option to dump everyone else and romance the Spanish teacher who helped organize the prom. :BootyTime:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Too late 4 romance, playe”! Only time for some Bang! BanG! BanG!
By now, MC is already locked into a romance of his own .. it takes time and preparation.
IT does not happen like the BanG! BAnG! BanG!

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I know that Holly is not the main LI, but is it possible to have an exclusive path with her, at least for a few scenes? Or only on Lexi path?

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Should anyone nit pick the single 1 on 1 times ... you meet and ogle and fondle and make her day in Lexi”s house of pleasures and care free babe interactions.
Uh OK, I just remember there was a scene on Cece path wher Holly was hanging out with the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You gotta earn what you know .. she a side bonus of the beba with the most ... cash/followers+
connections+friends that you only meet when the going gets easy and fun.
I know that Holly is not the main LI
That is it as much as character development she gets ... a carefree easy going bombshell, is all.

hapaglloyd

Jun 27, 2021
sheesh did any1 notices that this game its mixed with artemis game . it blown my mind ,DJ KINK and the MC that look the same. but no with tatoos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sheesh did any1 notices that this game its mixed with artemis game . it blown my mind ,DJ KINK and the MC that look the same. but no with tatoos
somewhat common that same asset is in many games, asset packs aren't cheap so devs buy few and then use those.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know that Holly is not the main LI, but is it possible to have an exclusive path with her, at least for a few scenes? Or only on Lexi path?
No, as of right now the only way to be on Holly's path is through Lexi. Which sucks, since the MC does not handle it well at all. Maybe that will change in Chapter 8, but I'm not optimistic.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I discovered this game by accident after some user mentioned its name on another thread. What a great game it is and such a wonderful surprise to play it from start to end having 7 chapters.

There were so many good LI it was so hard to choose but in the end I went with Holly and I was amazed by how her arc develops in such a short time. Thats great writing right there.

I will definitely add this game to my steam collection alongside with Acting Lessons and BaDIK.

Can't wait to see how it all ends, such a wonderful experience.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I discovered this game by accident after some user mentioned its name on another thread. What a great game it is and such a wonderful surprise to play it from start to end having 7 chapters.

There were so many good LI it was so hard to choose but in the end I went with Holly and I was amazed by how her arc develops in such a short time. Thats great writing right there.

I will definitely add this game to my steam collection alongside with Acting Lessons and BaDIK.

Can't wait to see how it all ends, such a wonderful experience.
This is a great game.

Drifty, some time back, indicated there is a Holly ending, though no real details.

I won't take much time to say anything about your other Steam choices except that the first one hopefully does not show the template to how the second one ends. That and DPC is not even close to the best writer. One of the best artists without a doubt though.

Other Steam collectables are worthy, depending on your kink and such.
Peace

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes