firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
Try Summer's Gone, it's in a similar style to BADIK. Cece is problematic, but it's very sweet and has a kinky side. And the plot is structured in a way that creates an emotional connection with her.
Thanks for suggestion with new game, also I'll probably try a Cece route later.

I know you don't want spoilers, but make sure you have tissue and your favorite drink handy as you approach Ch6. Some personal quiet time to reflect wouldn't hurt neither.
Yep that was good advice, thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great game, can't wait for the finale!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoalPhelps

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for suggestion with new game, also I'll probably try a Cece route later.

Yep that was good advice, thanks!

Great game, can't wait for the finale!
My first interest was also in Kira, but this triple thing regardless of choices really sucks. I had the same problem with Maya in BaDIK, but then I really fell in love with Sage and it stopped bothering me.

firstfelix

Feb 21, 2020
My first interest was also in Kira, but this triple thing regardless of choices really sucks. I had the same problem with Maya in BaDIK, but then I really fell in love with Sage and it stopped bothering me.
Haha same here, my main play is on Sage route, she reminds me of my girl from 20 yrs ago. Also same for me on Kira's route, I went for Lexi as it was the next choice without being a trio

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Try Summer's Gone, it's in a similar style to BADIK. Cece is problematic, but it's very sweet and has a kinky side. And the plot is structured in a way that creates an emotional connection with her.
I feel for Cece, but with her baggage and iirc the suicide attempts just kinda scared me off from pursuing a romantic relationship with her...at least as my canon/main play through. As it stands I pretty much have a saved game for each girl, including her, but she'll probably be the last one I go through. To be honest, I'd rather keep her as just a friend, or a really good friend with benefits. ;)

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I feel for Cece, but with her baggage and iirc the suicide attempts just kinda scared me off from pursuing a romantic relationship with her...at least as my canon/main play through. As it stands I pretty much have a saved game for each girl, including her, but she'll probably be the last one I go through. To be honest, I'd rather keep her as just a friend, or a really good friend with benefits. ;)
My main LI Lexi, but Cece route is one of my favorites because it is emotionally heavily charged (even though those emotions are not always positive) and Cece is very cute for my taste. The scene in Episode 7 after the bus stop always squeezes strong emotions out of me, if not almost tears.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My main LI Lexi, but Cece route is one of my favorites because it is emotionally heavily charged (even though those emotions are not always positive) and Cece is very cute for my taste. The scene in Episode 7 after the bus stop always squeezes strong emotions out of me, if not almost tears.
I was pretty much team Lexi from the beginning, but only that sexy ginger Holly was able to make me seriously reconsider who I want to ultimately want to end up with. As it stands now, I will most likely switch over to Holly but still keep Lexi as a very close second.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Can someone guide me about how to beat SquashMaster4739 (Robin) the second time before midnight (chapter 5)? I tried all different paths (except Steph), but didn't get any option to play and beat her. Only in next chapter did MC acknowledged that he forget to beat her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone guide me about how to beat SquashMaster4739 (Robin) the second time before midnight (chapter 5)? I tried all different paths (except Steph), but didn't get any option to play and beat her. Only in next chapter did MC acknowledged that he forget to beat her.
i think you need to figure pass for her vibrator but not sure so check walkthrough.

vman424

Dec 22, 2021
That sounds right. Check her Nuke posted comments. Compare her Nuke name to her phone-game name. The last 4 digits are the code she uses for her 'little friend'

Reactions: mightybored

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
You can do it in chapter 4. Open Nuke on the phone when you are walking with Kira from the pool and see Robin dancing. Then Cece will have some fun;)

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I remember seeing a video of this game, where a woman attempts to commit suicide, but you manage to catch her and pull her back. Since this seems to end with Cece jumping no matter what you do, and it has been a while since I've seen the video, I'm wondering if someone here could tell me who that was.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Dev Diary, February 25th, 2022

ep8_kiras30.png

Progress

Finally, I've been able to sit down and work in Daz uninterrupted, and I've been having a lot of fun doing so. The week started off a bit weird though, with my son testing positive for Covid on Monday, but he's already recovering and my own daily tests keep showing negative.

Story renders are now up to 493, and animation frames at 6,356, which is a decent increase compared to last week.

It's hard to explain how big the actual chapter will be, but I expect it to be larger than normal due to the number of endings. Here's a visual example of how far along the way I am at the moment, with green being done. Note that it's highly simplified, and doesn't really show the differences in endings.

Steam vs. Patreon version of the game.
I feel I should clarify a misunderstanding that somehow has emerged. The $10 Patreon tier reward is "the full copy of the game". This means you're entitled to download the Patreon version here when it's released. It does not mean that the Steam version is a part of the tier reward. I've edited the tier rewards for clarity.

Poll

I've seen a lot of statements of "that would never happen in real life", or "Drifty got it wrong" when it comes to certain elements in the Leap of Faith story. I chuckle a bit when I read them because as you might know, I've been inspired by several real-life incidents when writing this. So for the fun of it, I've included a poll this week. Answer coming next week.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Dev Diary, February 25th, 2022

View attachment 1673758

Progress

Finally, I've been able to sit down and work in Daz uninterrupted, and I've been having a lot of fun doing so. The week started off a bit weird though, with my son testing positive for Covid on Monday, but he's already recovering and my own daily tests keep showing negative.

Story renders are now up to 493, and animation frames at 6,356, which is a decent increase compared to last week.

It's hard to explain how big the actual chapter will be, but I expect it to be larger than normal due to the number of endings. Here's a visual example of how far along the way I am at the moment, with green being done. Note that it's highly simplified, and doesn't really show the differences in endings.

Steam vs. Patreon version of the game.
I feel I should clarify a misunderstanding that somehow has emerged. The $10 Patreon tier reward is "the full copy of the game". This means you're entitled to download the Patreon version here when it's released. It does not mean that the Steam version is a part of the tier reward. I've edited the tier rewards for clarity.

Poll

I've seen a lot of statements of "that would never happen in real life", or "Drifty got it wrong" when it comes to certain elements in the Leap of Faith story. I chuckle a bit when I read them because as you might know, I've been inspired by several real-life incidents when writing this. So for the fun of it, I've included a poll this week. Answer coming next week.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Oh shit! I didn't realize the upcoming chapter is the final chapter!?!

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
I remember seeing a video of this game, where a woman attempts to commit suicide, but you manage to catch her and pull her back. Since this seems to end with Cece jumping no matter what you do, and it has been a while since I've seen the video, I'm wondering if someone here could tell me who that was.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe this game's lexi marries mc and gets 3 kids and after some time mc leaves her and game called amnesia starts.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes