UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Well, I'm a bit materialistic so Lexi all the way. Imagine if it was real life. Will you choose Cece over Lexi?
Not a chance. Cece was out of consideration as soon as she made her second attempt, because in real life there would be a 3rd attempt, and as many more until she succeeds. As I've said before, jumpers are not crying for help. Her first attempt was already successful except the MC managed to intervene. In the real world her second attempt succeeded except as Drifty told us this isn't real life...

So no. In real life I would chose any of the others, instead of Cece.

But as I've said many times Lexi is all I need. It's not about her money, it would be true if she wasn't rich and famous assuming she had the same personality.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, I'm a bit materialistic so Lexi all the way. Imagine if it was real life. Will you choose Cece over Lexi?
In real life i would choose any of the LI's over Cece, starting a romanitc relationship with a highly deppressive and sucidial person is just a really bad idea all around...u very likely won't get a happy relationship, nor a happy ending instead hurting yourself in the process.

That being said, i wouldn't choose Lexi either, being in a relationship with a celebrity sounds nearly as bad. I also enjoy my private life being private and having a gf which isn't away for the most part of the year.

Steph would be a good choice, if it weren't for her little vanishing act. There is no way i would give her a second chance, not as lover neither as friend, irl after just vanishing for years.

Kira & Robin just don't interest me.

Holly with her sex addiction, well i'm not sure, but i'd give her a chance.

Linda would probabaly the first choice irl.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Just replayed and went for Holy while betraying Lexi... meh I felt so bad.
I seem to have missed this option. How do you get farther with Holly? I just had the surprise kiss at the hospital, and then her leaving saying it was a mistake.

It's hard to narrow it down to just one, so I have been playing a route with most women. I skipped Kira and Robin, since that doesn't interest me much.

For real life, I am with Raziel_8, I would never be interested in being with a celebrity, and they would never be happy giving up their fame for me, nor would I want them to. I prefer the quiet life.

Cece would be a challenge, obviously, and she seems a little too self absorbed to me, apart from her depression. Linda is probably the best realistic option, but I am not really a fan of her model in this game.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I seem to have missed this option. How do you get farther with Holly? I just had the surprise kiss at the hospital, and then her leaving saying it was a mistake.

It's hard to narrow it down to just one, so I have been playing a route with most women. I skipped Kira and Robin, since that doesn't interest me much.

For real life, I am with Raziel_8, I would never be interested in being with a celebrity, and they would never be happy giving up their fame for me, nor would I want them to. I prefer the quiet life.

Cece would be a challenge, obviously, and she seems a little too self absorbed to me, apart from her depression. Linda is probably the best realistic option, but I am not really a fan of her model in this game.
I'm using the sanchomod posted at the 1st page; there are some things to follow tho.
If Holly is sunbathing outside Lexi's Mansion you have to look twice at her breast for example, you also have to choose answer 3 when Holly and Lexi are sitting on a bench after MC visited his father (something about a 3some) next you have to buy the cigarettes at the little store close to the yacht.
After they (Lexi and Holly) make out in the pool on the yacht and you make out with Lexi afterwards you must have the option for Holly to join the scene resulting in an awesome 3some (squirt alert).
In the hospital (after Cece jumped) you also have to choose "talk to Holly" instead of Lexi..

I love Lexi's path because she's just so lovely, the mask at certain moment falls off and you get to see the girl behind the popstar (Alexandra). I think it shows up twice during their conversations and this just hitted me.

I did Steph's and Cece's path too, was positively surprised on the outcome.
Kira/Robin and Linda not, dunno why seems meh..

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Are there any estimates for when the final chapter is coming out? I'm trying to decide if I should start this game now or wait so I can play it all through at once.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I do'nt think anyone wants to see Drifty rush Chapter 8, just to please the impatient one's. This story is just too good to be rushed and fall at the final hurdle.
Drifty, take all the time you need to get the endng(s) you want to give us.

xl AzmoDan lx

Sep 23, 2020
So in ch. 4, is setting up Chris still broken? No matter who I set him up with or if I set him up with no one at all, Ive tried every option, I cant "go for it" with Linda. Am I missing something?

Jan 23, 2022
So in ch. 4, is setting up Chris still broken? No matter who I set him up with or if I set him up with no one at all, Ive tried every option, I cant "go for it" with Linda. Am I missing something?
No that bug seems to have been squashed I haven't had that bug personally for the last couple of updates I think. Could be that something got corrupted in the game. Someone else may be able to help but I have him set up with Linda and it seems to be alright. The Task on the phone is green, not red.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc needs to go on diet and cece's fantasy outfit is nice but don't like it.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes