sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why are there somany ways to end this,isnt it better for 1 LI or go for a perfect Harem,if you choose to see all the routes you have to play it several times again and again....and who has normaly this much time and nerv...or do you read a book twice or more after the 1st time!? i dont....thats only my personal opinion nothing more...i had a longer break of this vn and wanted to play further but after some minutes i didnt get anymore who with who and why....as said too many routes

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
why are there somany ways to end this,isnt it better for 1 LI or go for a perfect Harem,if you choose to see all the routes you have to play it several times again and again....and who has normaly this much time and nerv...or do you read a book twice or more after the 1st time!? i dont....thats only my personal opinion nothing more...i had a longer break of this vn and wanted to play further but after some minutes i didnt get anymore who with who and why....as said too many routes
Yeah, I've read some books/series multiple times. Why not just pick your favorite girl, play through once and call it good? If you lose track of who you choose, that's kind of on you.

Jan 23, 2022
I've only been on one route since I started playing this game after Chapter 4 dropped; Cece, because of our shared issues with emotions and suicide attempts, it's really no different though than most VNs with a good number of LI routes. It just all comes down to personal preference.

People have saves ready for each girl going into the next chapter. I don't know how many people do what I do and just choose one girl and stick with her no matter what, which I do with every VN I play. Some just want to see the stories, others just want the lewd scenes. To me, there's three "canon" girls in this game; Cece, Linda and Steph. Others want Lexi, Holly, or maybe one or both of Kira and Robin.

DIK has 5 mains, plus a plethora of side girls. CoBD has the same. This really isn't any different than that if you think about it that way. This isn't a harem game because that's not what Drifty wanted.

I don't know why the complaining really. Other VNs have more girls than the 7 here. It's all personal preference.

And yes, I read books more than once, especially if they're interesting, as this visual novel is.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Progress

I was approached by another dev this week concerning a crossover, and honestly, it was a too good opportunity to pass. It also fits right in with where I'm at right now in development, as you'll see in the image below.

So, the other dev sent me the girl and I got to work on the actual scene. Though, as I set up and render the scene with her in it, I got this uneasy feeling that something wasn't quite right. Unfortunately, I didn't send a test render to the other dev before I had finished yesterday, who immediately sees there were several morphs missing, and I had to do a bit of tinkering to get her appearance right.

As mentioned, the sad part was that I had already rendered the scene, which has to be re-done. So after removing the renders with that girl in, I'm now at 656 story renders and no increase in the animation department with 7,882 animation frames. Though those scenes are rendering now as I type this.

Leap of Faith on GOG?

I get this question frequently. Unfortunately, GOG consists of curated games only, so it's all up to you. If enough people request Leap of Faith on GOG, they will become aware of it. Head over to for more.

Cece figurine

Lots of people ask me about the possibility to buy this. So to make it quick and easy, here's a poll to decide if this is something I will set aside a day in doing. The price will be roughly $289 (of which $10 is a kickback to me for setting up and doing the order process). In addition to that, you have to cover any import tax your country might add ($60 in my country). Note that this is not a 3d printer figurine made of plastic, but has a good solid feel to it and is fairly heavy. It measures 7 inches in length.
Well, with only the poll left in this post, it's about that time I wish you all a very good weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

Poll: Will you buy, or are you considering buying the figurine? (Please answer this poll only if you have any interest in ordering one, and may actually do so!)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Progress

I was approached by another dev this week concerning a crossover, and honestly, it was a too good opportunity to pass. It also fits right in with where I'm at right now in development, as you'll see in the image below.

So, the other dev sent me the girl and I got to work on the actual scene. Though, as I set up and render the scene with her in it, I got this uneasy feeling that something wasn't quite right. Unfortunately, I didn't send a test render to the other dev before I had finished yesterday, who immediately sees there were several morphs missing, and I had to do a bit of tinkering to get her appearance right.

As mentioned, the sad part was that I had already rendered the scene, which has to be re-done. So after removing the renders with that girl in, I'm now at 656 story renders and no increase in the animation department with 7,882 animation frames. Though those scenes are rendering now as I type this.

Leap of Faith on GOG?

I get this question frequently. Unfortunately, GOG consists of curated games only, so it's all up to you. If enough people request Leap of Faith on GOG, they will become aware of it. Head over to for more.

Cece figurine

Lots of people ask me about the possibility to buy this. So to make it quick and easy, here's a poll to decide if this is something I will set aside a day in doing. The price will be roughly $289 (of which $10 is a kickback to me for setting up and doing the order process). In addition to that, you have to cover any import tax your country might add ($60 in my country). Note that this is not a 3d printer figurine made of plastic, but has a good solid feel to it and is fairly heavy. It measures 7 inches in length.
Well, with only the poll left in this post, it's about that time I wish you all a very good weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

Poll: Will you buy, or are you considering buying the figurine? (Please answer this poll only if you have any interest in ordering one, and may actually do so!)
It looks like Drifty completed 72 story renders and 0 frames of animation this week. His overall average roughly 60 stories and 717 frames of animation per week. For those who prefer charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As Drifty noted, this was a relatively slow week. Going by the overall numbers, we're still a couple months away from matching Chapter 7's totals. Of course the pace could easily change and Chapter 8 may be very different in size from its predecessors. So at this point any prognostications should be considered extremely speculative.

Jan 23, 2022
It looks like Drifty completed 72 story renders and 0 frames of animation this week. His overall average roughly 60 stories and 717 frames of animation per week. For those who prefer charts:
As Drifty noted, this was a relatively slow week. Going by the overall numbers, we're still a couple months away from matching Chapter 7's totals. Of course the pace could easily change and Chapter 8 may be very different in size from its predecessors. So at this point any prognostications should be considered extremely speculative.
I'm not expecting it until July at least. With it being the final chapter (minus a possible epilogue) the endings for each girl have to be done, but I have no idea now in-depth that'll be, outside of said possible epilogue. It's going to be worth the wait, but eventually, it's going to be like "just bloody get here already."

This has been a very touching, emotional, heart-wrenching story in so many ways, especially for those, like me, who only did Cece's path. This game brought me up and down and left me an emotional wreck, just because I share many issues with Cece that I've mentioned over both my past accounts. I'm only on this account because I didn't expect to wake up from my last severe OD attempt not just that long ago. That aside, because of the content involved with this game, and how personal it is for Drifty, it's been a wonderful game.

Thank you Drifty for giving me the most emotional rollercoaster ride I've ever been on. (y)

the69ner

Jan 18, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Leap of Faith [Chapter 1-7, v0.7.0c] [DriftyGames] [OS@6.14GB, QR@80%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.15GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.53GB

PC = WorkUpload / / (testing this filehost for a bit since Transfer upload failed twice)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :love:

No compressed Mac version

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
You can do it in chapter 4. Open Nuke on the phone when you are walking with Kira from the pool and see Robin dancing. Then Cece will have some fun;)
I followed your instruction but I didn't find anything in Nuke during that moment that will beat SquashMaster4739.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Progress
I'm still working my way through the logistical nightmare that is the girls ending scenes for chapter 8. I'm down to the last 2 girls, and happy I'm finally getting to the end of them. After they are done I'll work on the main event, which I'm very excited to start. I've also ordered the last two missing 3090's that will complete my new render rig, which I'll definitely need for that main event scene.
This week I've mainly been working on lewd scenes, so the main focus has been animation. Numbers are 809 story renders, and 11.418 frames of animations. That also means I'm almost at the same numbers for animations that I had for chapter 7 in total, but there's lots more to be done yet.

Cece Figurine
Due to demand and as promised, this is a one chance only to order the Cece figurine. After April 1st, I will remove that link and it will no longer be possible to order the figurine.
Keep in mind:
  • Once you have ordered, send me a private message here on Patreon to confirm your order.
  • I will order all the figurines on April 7th, as that is when your payments reach me. You will also receive a copy of the order.
  • Once the figurines are sent, I'll forward the tracking code to you.
  • Payments include express delivery.
  • Import taxes for your country will be added on arrival.
IMPORTANT: Your bank receipt will show DRIFTYGAMES and a phone number. The phone number belongs to the guy doing my finances, and he can not help you with sales-related questions. Use Patreon messages if you have any questions.

Credit card transactions are handled by Stripe.
ps: If you leak this Patreon post on pirate sites, please remove the link. I will not send to non Patreons.
Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

Edit: removed buy link per request of the dev.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To any and all patrons: you can get a figurine for when you are too stoned to play this game.
To everybody else: just fire up the game, do not cheat Cece with a soulless figurine and be with her ingame.

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019

Progress
I'm still working my way through the logistical nightmare that is the girls ending scenes for chapter 8. I'm down to the last 2 girls, and happy I'm finally getting to the end of them. After they are done I'll work on the main event, which I'm very excited to start. I've also ordered the last two missing 3090's that will complete my new render rig, which I'll definitely need for that main event scene.
This week I've mainly been working on lewd scenes, so the main focus has been animation. Numbers are 809 story renders, and 11.418 frames of animations. That also means I'm almost at the same numbers for animations that I had for chapter 7 in total, but there's lots more to be done yet.

Cece Figurine
Due to demand and as promised, this is a one chance only to order the Cece figurine. After April 1st, I will remove that link and it will no longer be possible to order the figurine.
Keep in mind:
  • Once you have ordered, send me a private message here on Patreon to confirm your order.
  • I will order all the figurines on April 7th, as that is when your payments reach me. You will also receive a copy of the order.
IMPORTANT: Your bank receipt will show DRIFTYGAMES and a phone number. The phone number belongs to the guy doing my finances, and he can not help you with sales-related questions. Use Patreon messages if you have any questions.
Buy link: Deleted

ps: If you leak this Patreon post on pirate sites, please remove the link. I will not send to non Patreons.
// Drifty
Dude...edit your post to remove the buy link. Drifty stated HE WILL NOT SHIP FOR NON PATRONS. If you use the link as a non-patron....you'll be SOL.
Edit: Thank you!

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Progress

Cece Figurine
Keep in mind:

// Drifty

Edit: removed buy link per request of the dev.
It looks like Drifty completed 48 story renders and a far more impressive 2043 frames of animation this week. His overall average is now 62 story renders and 878 frames of animation per week since Chapter 7 launched. Here are the charts:
As Drifty mentioned, he's nearly matched the animation count from Chapter 7. He's still ~2 months from matching Chapter 7's story render total, though obviously that's may not be the best comparison and his story render could easily change if he runs out of animations to work on. So I'd say we're still a long way from the release and it's hard to be particularly precise.

Meanwhile I like the render; I've always been partial to sloths! :) (Though I admit I'm surprised Steph is the one wearing them.) Interesting background, too.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, can anybody tell me what choices make possible to say during Lexi ship date, that MC doesn't mind include Holly? I looked into walkthrough and it depends of variable 'Ep5HollyInitiative', but it isn't specified how exactly can I get it. When I tried mod, I saw that variable was set to false after Holly balcony scene, and tried to replay whole house chapters and change a few choices, but still can't get it set to true. So.. Any help there?

edit: Nvm, it was of course last possible choice from everything I tried, but at least I finally got there. All it took was not to tell her smoking is bad, lol.

Last edited:

yasen2k

Jan 4, 2022
Hello, can anybody tell me what choices make possible to say during Lexi ship date, that MC doesn't mind include Holly? I looked into walkthrough and it depends of variable 'Ep5HollyInitiative', but it isn't specified how exactly can I get it. When I tried mod, I saw that variable was set to false after Holly balcony scene, and tried to replay whole house chapters and change a few choices, but still can't get it set to true. So.. Any help there?

edit: Nvm, it was of course last possible choice from everything I tried, but at least I finally got there. All it took was not to tell her smoking is bad, lol.
In the mini roam game, make sure to see Holly's breasts 3 times, the starting field a second time and every other filed once. All numbers are minimum values and see all text lines in the fields. This is needed for a threesome with Holly and Lexi

Reactions: Repuci

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I've only been on one route since I started playing this game after Chapter 4 dropped; Cece, because of our shared issues with emotions and suicide attempts, it's really no different though than most VNs with a good number of LI routes. It just all comes down to personal preference.

People have saves ready for each girl going into the next chapter. I don't know how many people do what I do and just choose one girl and stick with her no matter what, which I do with every VN I play. Some just want to see the stories, others just want the lewd scenes. To me, there's three "canon" girls in this game; Cece, Linda and Steph. Others want Lexi, Holly, or maybe one or both of Kira and Robin.

DIK has 5 mains, plus a plethora of side girls. CoBD has the same. This really isn't any different than that if you think about it that way. This isn't a harem game because that's not what Drifty wanted.

I don't know why the complaining really. Other VNs have more girls than the 7 here. It's all personal preference.

And yes, I read books more than once, especially if they're interesting, as this visual novel is.
Disagree, its different than DIK and CoBD etc. because with the latter two you can try to romance all the girls up to a certain point at least and there is plenty of content for each.

This game branches out way too fast (kind of like AOA Academy) and I think that's a flaw

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Ok, i was going to write a review for this (a very positive review) but i must say this one thing first ...

That moment when Lexi sings for the group at her house ... that was fucking awesome. I had already cried and laughed by that point and then Lexi sang ... it was just the cherry on the top, it really sealed the deal for me. The voice in the song didnt quite match of how i would assume Lexi sounded by looking at her but that doesnt matter, it was a fkn awesome moment.

Despite this game not having the tags i love the most, i really enjoyed the game so far. I still have to finish whats left but, so far, yeah ... this is great. I will have to replay this again to see a couple of other routes which i rarely do tbh ...

One thing i didnt like is that as far as i can tell, the different paths get decided quite early on if you're not careful.
What Journey95 above me said, is quite accurate. This does remind me of AOA Academy and i also think its a bit of a flaw. That being said, i still love this game and i also like AOA Academy ... altho i cant say they are my favorite games so far, there are others that are above these 2.

Last edited:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Ok so i do apologize for the double posting but no one said anything since my last one ... so ... a tiny bump to the thread wont hurt anyone, right?

Anyway, i have a question.

I want to make some saves for every ending.
My question, the single most important decision, the one you decide who to go with is at Lexi's places, during the night where you decide who to go to?

I mean this:

Right? From here, i can decide the path im taking?
I dont feel like replaying the game from the beginning idk how many times

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes