Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Ok so i do apologize for the double posting but no one said anything since my last one ... so ... a tiny bump to the thread wont hurt anyone, right?

Anyway, i have a question.

I want to make some saves for every ending.
My question, the single most important decision, the one you decide who to go with is at Lexi's places, during the night where you decide who to go to?

I mean this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right? From here, i can decide the path im taking?
I dont feel like replaying the game from the beginning idk how many times
Yeah, this is basically the ‘crossroad’ of the game. You can save here and then you can play every path. For Kira and Robin solo path, you have to tell them that you’re not interested in the three-way relationship in the last chapter.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Yeah, this is basically the ‘crossroad’ of the game. You can save here and then you can play every path. For Kira and Robin solo path, you have to tell them that you’re not interested in the three-way relationship in the last chapter.
Thank you.

About Kira and Robin, yeah, i figured as much. I think i prefer a 3 way relationship tho so ill be sticking with that.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Warning
Anonfile have the Bloom Malware embedded in them on several AVN. Beware. Took me 30 minutes of cyber combat to kill it lol.
Seriously though. Do not use Anonfile
Peace
PS I do not use the pirate links for this game and several others, as I either get them through steam or the Patreon links of the files. So your mileage may vary.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Warning
Anonfile have the Bloom Malware embedded in them on several AVN. Beware. Took me 30 minutes of cyber combat to kill it lol.
Seriously though. Do not use Anonfile
Peace
PS I do not use the pirate links for this game and several others, as I either get them through steam or the Patreon links of the files. So your mileage may vary.
Good info - I try to stick to torrents and will continue to do so. Thanks for sharing this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i dl'd 1 game from anon (with help of jdownloader) and didn't get any malware, ofc i just copied link and pasted it to jd for dl.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

A bit different update than normal today (and no, none of it is April fools jokes). :)

This week I've taken my first small steps toward becoming a full-time developer. I've set up a real stock company, so when
the time comes for me to quit my normal job, the transition should be as smooth as possible.

Just to be clear, I haven't quit my normal job yet, but since I started this, I hoped that by the time I started my second game

I would be able to, and I'm glad to say that it seems I'm en route for that as it is now.

Unfortunately, the drawback has been that transferring the economic part from me as a person to this new company took a lot more time than I would have wanted to, and I've spent several evenings in meetings with those doing my accounting to set it all up correctly. It doesn't help that it's tax season in my country (and probably many others) right now, and it's all eaten into my LoF time.

I've also received all the parts for my monster render rig, and right now everything is being transferred to it. That's also the reason I don't have any render numbers this week, as my normal computer is shut down for the moment.

So sorry for the lack of information/numbers right now, and the slightly later than normal update, but I'll be back to normal next week, I promise.

Oh, and the girl above you should all know well by now. She's the one I'm working with at the moment and she needs a good ending too.

Everyone who ordered a figurine should have gotten a message from me, and it's now too late to reserve one. I will order them all in one go as I receive your payments from Stripe. I've seen some comments on it being too expensive, and unfortunately, I couldn't go any lower. The way it's right now, I'm losing $2 for every figurine ordered, but since everyone who ordered are my patreons I figure I get it back by you just being here. :)

Cheers everyone, have a nice weekend and stay safe out there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Name of the game. Leap of faith soaring the good feels above the downs. Faith will carry you through.
Game in this happy place.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I feel I need to preface this here before someone else views chapter 6 thinking the warning is dramatic. Trust me, it's not, take this warning seriously if you're not 100% ok. SKIP THE CH 6 SCENE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. The scene, as far as I can tell, is unavoidable and happens regardless.

Holy fuck has this story been intense. Between the cross-overs with other VN's and the general light hearted nature none of it could prepare you for how hard it hits with those low scenes. I hardly ever feel emotions when it comes to playing these types of games but man did this bring out both fits of laughter and shear terror. The dev somehow finds a way to make you care about the characters rather than just skipping to get lewd scenes.

By far the most tragic character is Cece, but all of them are struggling with their own battles. Even the non-romanceable characters have been given attention to detail and their own personalities/motives. The cast of characters and the story the dev aims to tell are what sets this game apart from the rest (and the soundtrack paying homage to Michael Shynes was a nice touch).

Seriously, give this game a try. Despite the lack of tags it's by far one of the top 5 VN's story wise.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I feel I need to preface this here before someone else views chapter 6 thinking the warning is dramatic. Trust me, it's not, take this warning seriously if you're not 100% ok. SKIP THE CH 6 SCENE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. The scene, as far as I can tell, is unavoidable and happens regardless.

Holy fuck has this story been intense. Between the cross-overs with other VN's and the general light hearted nature none of it could prepare you for how hard it hits with those low scenes. I hardly ever feel emotions when it comes to playing these types of games but man did this bring out both fits of laughter and shear terror. The dev somehow finds a way to make you care about the characters rather than just skipping to get lewd scenes.

By far the most tragic character is Cece, but all of them are struggling with their own battles. Even the non-romanceable characters have been given attention to detail and their own personalities/motives. The cast of characters and the story the dev aims to tell are what sets this game apart from the rest (and the soundtrack paying homage to Michael Shynes was a nice touch).

Seriously, give this game a try. Despite the lack of tags it's by far one of the top 5 VN's story wise.
Well said.

I also thought "how bad can it be" when i saw that warning. Boy was i in for an emotional ride and i kinda regret playing through that ... i may not be 100% ok in RL but its fine. I kinda knew what i was getting into when i started playing this.

Great game, great story. Great cast. Love you Cece.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Well said.

I also thought "how bad can it be" when i saw that warning. Boy was i in for an emotional ride and i kinda regret playing through that ... i may not be 100% ok in RL but its fine. I kinda knew what i was getting into when i started playing this.

Great game, great story. Great cast. Love you Cece.
Cece's character is spot on. It's rare to find a game tackling the topic of depression in such depth because it's such a difficult and complex topic. But it's abundantly clear that the dev understands it because every event that unfolded is spot on. Despite being 100% ok myself the character of Cece is exactly who I was 7 years ago. A bit of a spoiler for chapter 7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To join in on the discussion above about the comparison to BaDIK, the "crossroads" style of romancing is necessary for games not involving harems. At some point you will have to choose someone to go all in with despite wanting to unlock all of the sex scenes. The longer a dev holds of on a crossroads point the longer the story will take to write since you're now including complexity in the form of how each character has to respond to the MC dipping his hand in the cookie jar. While yes, the dev still needs to write the story for each individual romance path, it becomes a lot simpler to write those paths since they all end up as distinct routes with an easily definable plot.

While these stories are a blast to get lost in try to remember they're just that, stories. Some will focus on romance, some on infidelity, but in the end there's always a story out there that you'll enjoy.

Reactions: xtofr and Fred689

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I started a new playthrough today or, more precisely, several witch sanchomod and URM.

i like both mods, but TheWarehouse's is just too good and will hopefully come with the final release updated.
a big thumbs up(y) to all moders and of course to drifty.. i love your hard work:love:

Reactions: Nurikabe

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Well, I didn't ever thought that adult visual novel could even make me cry, but...oh well, this game somehow done it.
This VN hits hard right from the beginning. We're presented with a choice of 6 possible love interests straight from the beginning but I find myself always choosing Cece because of how hard her story hits me. Every LI has well written stories and dealing with tragedies that we ultimately find a way to fix, but Cece is the only one who will always need the MC in her life to help her heal.

What differentiates an incredible writer from the rest is their ability to get you so lost in their story that you feel the emotions the main character does. Drifty's writing skills have placed him in my number one spot on this site, and I hope that once he finishes Leap of Faith that he'll continue writing more stories.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations for a great story.
And I don't know what to say to the dev if I understood ch6 correctly so I'll just say that you did a great work and told your story right.

Reactions: VOYEUR
Mar 26, 2022
This VN hits hard right from the beginning. We're presented with a choice of 6 possible love interests straight from the beginning but I find myself always choosing Cece because of how hard her story hits me. Every LI has well written stories and dealing with tragedies that we ultimately find a way to fix, but Cece is the only one who will always need the MC in her life to help her heal.

What differentiates an incredible writer from the rest is their ability to get you so lost in their story that you feel the emotions the main character does. Drifty's writing skills have placed him in my number one spot on this site, and I hope that once he finishes Leap of Faith that he'll continue writing more stories.
He surely will do more games like this and the best part is, that he has friends between VN creators, so they easily can make something special together.

Reactions: eM-Ka and slick97

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

First things first, the figurines have been ordered, and everyone who ordered should have gotten a private message. If you haven't, please tell me.

Secondly, I'm very happy to be able to announce that I've signed a $20,000 deal to secure the rights to use a huge music library for my next game. And before you ask me if I've gone completely bonkers, music - to me - is an essential tool to add yet another aspect of artistic freedom when designing the scenes and setting the mood. Without it, the game would be worse off. Sure, it's quite a bit of money, but I've always said that I want to use your support for the best of the game, and this is equally important as getting new 3d models, breast enhancement physics, and hardware.

Regarding hardware, my new rig took a bit more time to get up and running than I would have wanted, but by Tuesday I was able to sit down and fully enjoy it. There are improvements in everything from loading/saving to heavy-duty rendering. The only thing that still will take some time to get used to is that the new monitor has a different color/lighting profile, and my eyes still haven't quite adjusted to it and which makes the scenes a bit harder to give the lighting I'm used to.

Other than that, I've been working on Cece's ending this week, and I wasn't all too happy about it because it didn't feel right when I was looking at the renders. So I decided to change it, and luckily I only had to redo 22 renders and an animation. As a result, it's much better now. I'll keep working on her scenes for at least the next week too.

To end this update, I've been asked so many times which models I'm using in the game. And I know there's a lot of you that use Daz as a hobby or professionally. So here are the model names. Have fun.

Cece - Emma (Daz)
Lexi - Farin (Renderosity)
Linda - Tonia (Renderosity)
Robin - Romina (Daz)
Kira - Lousiana (Daz)
Steph - Rebekah/Victoria (Daz)
Holly - Jordyn (Renderosity)

note: I have tweaked all the models to a lesser or bigger extent, but they should be recognizable.

See you in a week's time. Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes