Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
After the first time I played Ch. 6 I could not come back to the game for months. Powerful just doesn't seem to describe the emotional connection. I am finally playing through with some of the other girls. Even though I intended to choose someone else, Cece just naturally becomes my girl. I have never felt this way about a fictional book, game, or movie. Never connected so intimately with a character and her story.

This is the most incredible work I have ever experienced. I am so happy I had the chance to be a supporting member over the last year.

If you are considering playing, just do it. You will not regret it. Truly an incredible experience!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
After the first time I played Ch. 6 I could not come back to the game for months. Powerful just doesn't seem to describe the emotional connection. I am finally playing through with some of the other girls. Even though I intended to choose someone else, Cece just naturally becomes my girl. I have never felt this way about a fictional book, game, or movie. Never connected so intimately with a character and her story.

This is the most incredible work I have ever experienced. I am so happy I had the chance to be a supporting member over the last year.

If you are considering playing, just do it. You will not regret it. Truly an incredible experience!
With all due respect, you might want to give some insight as to why you walked away from the game for months. Not spoiling anything those of us who've played it understand the source of its power. Many people's real life put them in the position where they may want to avoid CH 6 until they're ready to deal with its story.

Yes it's well written and very powerful, but it deals with circumstances that some people may find are too painful for their real life experience.

It's your comment and you're free to couch it in whatever way you choose, and, to his immense credit, Drifty makes it VERY CLEAR that there are heavy themes in CH6. But a cart blanch just play it, probably doesn't reflect what's involved.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Nah, it's all good. It is a compliment. There are maybe three or four visual novels that I have experienced that even come close to evoking real emotion. There are some tough subjects addressed by these three or four exceptional examples.

I could not have guessed that this VN would hit me in such a profound and emotional manner. I knew what was coming and still, it was a gut punch that took the air out of me. That is incredible writing! And the visuals back it up every bit!

I needed time to digest it all. Even during my replays, I can feel the angst building as I get closer to chapter six. But all that tension and trepidation is worth it. "The light shines brightest in the deepest dark!"

Reactions: eM-Ka

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Its been a while since I played this...prior to the last update, maybe a year or so, and since I noticed all my saves are gone with this new update, I was happy to start over. My question as I get my paths straight, I know I plan on a Lexi path...a Holly path (though I hate having to cheat on Lexi to unlock her path), Kira and Robin with the obvious and only throuple?, and maybe I'll even do a Linda path, but I was curious, is there a sharing/throuple path with Lexi?

Last time I played I was a little more sympathetic and willing to give Steph another chance, but a year later and I can't stand her, fuck her for what she did...I'm only interested in moving ahead to bigger and better things. As for Cece, I like her as a friend...in light of her emotional issues and numerous suicide attempts, I feel like she's a ticking time bomb and eventually she will succeed. I just can't seem to add being in a romantic relationship with someone that intent on being so self-destructive, even if I want the best for them and want to help support them in any other way possible other than a romantic relationship.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
is there a sharing/throuple path with Lexi?
As far as I could tell there isn't really a throuple path with Lexi. You can get a special scene on her boat if you're not romancing her (it involves Holly), but you're never able to join in. The only two characters who seem to be open to that are Robin and Kira.

As far as other potential throuples it seems Drifty doesn't have any intention on including branches outside of Kira and Robin. You're forced pretty early on into a "crossroads" type of choice in who you'll romance for the rest of the story with some having pre-requisites and almost all of them being solo only deals.

As for Cece, I like her as a friend...in light of her emotional issues and numerous suicide attempts, I feel like she's a ticking time bomb and eventually she will succeed.
The spoiler is for her romance in chapter 6 and 7, assuming you haven't played through both of them yet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last time I played I was a little more sympathetic and willing to give Steph another chance, but a year later and I can't stand her, fuck her for what she did..
Steph seems to fall into a similar category as Cece in that both characters have self destructive natures. Steph seems to handle it a bit better the more sympathetic you are towards her but I feel it would be pretty difficult for the MC to learn to trust her again.

Linda is a bit unique in that you have a bit more control over who who she romances (I believe this was a chapter 5 or 6 event). Her and Steph fall into a similar category for me in that I'm never usually interested in the romance partners the MC had prior to myself as the player taking control. The allure of VN's like Leap of Faith is spending the time getting to explore and pursue other LI's that we meet throughout the story.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As far as I could tell there isn't really a throuple path with Lexi. You can get a special scene on her boat if you're not romancing her (it involves Holly), but you're never able to join in. The only two characters who seem to be open to that are Robin and Kira.

As far as other potential throuples it seems Drifty doesn't have any intention on including branches outside of Kira and Robin. You're forced pretty early on into a "crossroads" type of choice in who you'll romance for the rest of the story with some having pre-requisites and almost all of them being solo only deals.

The spoiler is for her romance in chapter 6 and 7, assuming you haven't played through both of them yet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steph seems to fall into a similar category as Cece in that both characters have self destructive natures. Steph seems to handle it a bit better the more sympathetic you are towards her but I feel it would be pretty difficult for the MC to learn to trust her again.

Linda is a bit unique in that you have a bit more control over who who she romances (I believe this was a chapter 5 or 6 event). Her and Steph fall into a similar category for me in that I'm never usually interested in the romance partners the MC had prior to myself as the player taking control. The allure of VN's like Leap of Faith is spending the time getting to explore and pursue other LI's that we meet throughout the story.
I was aware of Lexi and Holly fooling around on her boat since I got to chapter 5 last time I played. I liked Holly, but not the way she is unlocked as a LI, since it feels like a betrayal to Lexi. The only thing holding me back from being on Team Lexi 100%, was the knowledge she was always going to eventually go back on tour again and leave the MC. At best, they'd have to struggle with a long-distance relationship on top of all the distractions and temptations out there for both of them. That said, I really was rooting for her and the MC to have their happy ending.

I plan on playing the Kira and Robin path eventually since I like them both, though I prefer Robin a little more, and they certainly do scratch my throuple itch. Lastly, I want to see Linda finally get her happy ending ultimately with Chris, but I'd like to see an alternate reality path where her and the MC end up together. Reason being, they always were somewhat star-crossed in that they end up as friends and she eventually moves away before they had a chance to really explore their feelings for each other...that and of course Steph cockblocking her...literally. Still it would have been nice to get both the MC and Linda actually try dating temporarily at least before deciding they make better friends than lovers and they both get that chance to 'get it out of their system' and move on from each other romantically without any regrets.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
My question as I get my paths straight, I know I plan on a Lexi path...a Holly path (though I hate having to cheat on Lexi to unlock her path), is there a sharing/throuple path with Lexi?
The ending of Ch7 with Lexi after the party, outside, you have a discussion with Lexi (instead of Sex).
Before she runs away, she says she has to think things over about you and Holly and her... maybe in the last episode she will accept the throuple?
If she doesn't I have still my save with her alone :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The ending of Ch7 with Lexi after the party, outside, you have a discussion with Lexi (instead of Sex).
Before she runs away, she says she has to think things over about you and Holly and her... maybe in the last episode she will accept the throuple?
If she doesn't I have still my save with her alone :)
I mean that's my literal best case scenario for this VN...a throuple with Lexi and Holly, especially since Lexi doesn't want to slow her career down any time soon, so she's always going to be traveling, so who better to be there for him than Holly with the both sharing him until they decide if they ever want to get more serious and actually consider settling down and marriage.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I mean that's my literal best case scenario for this VN...a throuple with Lexi and Holly, especially since Lexi doesn't want to slow her career down any time soon, so she's always going to be traveling, so who better to be there for him than Holly with the both sharing him until they decide if they ever want to get more serious and actually consider settling down and marriage.
Yup, for me it's the most logical thing to have. I just have this thing for Lexi.. I would like to know more about the girl behind Lexi. Her real face she shows the MC in her mansion and on the plane just did it...
Dunno 'bout Linda... would like to try to have her as my LI but something is holding me back... same with Kira/Robin.
Maybe it's just because I have to reject Lexi every time then..

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok so I'm playing with the Sancho mod and apparently when we meet the MC's half-sister there is a choice to hug her or not that leads to her being non-romanceable, can anyone confirm if Sea is actually a possible LI?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok so I'm playing with the Sancho mod and apparently when we meet the MC's half-sister there is a choice to hug her or not that leads to her being non-romanceable, can anyone confirm if Sea is actually a possible LI?
im 99% sure she isnt...perhaps dev had some plans with her earlier, hence that variable/points :unsure:
the next episode should be the final one, there is simply no space/time for her, imo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no sea sex (that'd be incest and patreon throws fit if game has it).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no sea sex (that'd be incest and patreon throws fit if game has it).
yup, god forbid stepcests, and all other cests...long live those angelic fighters for the world pure from satanic sins!
now just waiting for the day patreon (and their pure masters) forbid any sex at all...we all do know that sex is the worst of satans deeds - made only to corrupt pure innocent humans and lure them into the hell.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
im 99% sure she isnt...perhaps dev had some plans with her earlier, hence that variable/points :unsure:
the next episode should be the final one, there is simply no space/time for her, imo.
Yeah that actually makes more sense...I'm guessing there was something in the code that Sancho had come across when making his WT mod that led to a romanceable variable between the MC and Sea?? Considering we're this far into the game, clearly there isn't enough time to add a 'creative' arc making Sea romanceable.

Reactions: Abhai

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Wow, I was disappointed with the way the Kira/Robin path ends in chapter 7. So unless there is a new plot development in the next and final update, the MC ends up alone with his girlfriends leaving town permanently with no one else to hook-up with? I really was enjoying their path up to that point, but I did not like how he always felt like a 3rd wheel, with little to no emotional/romantic connection to the girls, despite being told how badly Robin and Kira are attracted to him. Their threesomes were great, and always looked hot, but I wished there was a little more of a relationship buildup compared to some of the other LI routes.

I did like the Lexi solo route as so far it seems like they are progressing and getting closer despite being in a long-distance relationship. I did like how at the end, Lexi had begun to move away from her career only priority in light of everything that happens in chapters 6-7, and instead begins to realize what's truly important to her.

My other favorite path is Holly's and while I felt conflicted because of the betrayal, I was initially surprised how well Lexi took the MC's confession. Even better, there is at least the option to avoid dumping her outright and at least telling her the MC has feelings/is in love with both her and Holly. Despite reminding him she specifically sang about being in love with him only, at least she had the presence of mind to ask for some time to think things over and decide how she feels going forward.

I don't know if Drifty will give us a dream throuple of both Lexi and Holly, but at least there is a possibility she might consider being open to it....especially if she does not want to lose her best friend and new boyfriend. I really hope if we do get that option, the MC takes it, even if it means moving to Los Angeles since Kira and Robin already are leaving and what better way to let Mike and Linda try to really work on their relationship without him being a distraction. My only fear though is the MC will not want to leave Cece behind, unless Linda promises that its ok for him to follow his heart and leave if he wants to.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes