elpupas

Dec 26, 2020
View attachment 665355

Overview:
You awake one day, realizing there's much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-09
Release Date: 2022-09-09
Developer: DriftyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED * - Android

Extras: Fan Walkthrough - Fan Art Thread - Multi Mod* - Fan Sig #1 - Fan Sig #2 - Italian translation -
Music Restoration Mod
Rhykio thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 742692 View attachment 742693 View attachment 742694 View attachment 742695 View attachment 742696 View attachment 742697 View attachment 742698 View attachment 742699 View attachment 742700 View attachment 742701
The best visual novel I've ever seen. ¡Wonderful!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
theres more? i thought i finished the game already like a year ago after the house visit thing? not how i would prefer the story to go or anything but it wasn't acting lessons ending tier
hey , I finish it many times with all routes (Except Holly) , And Cece route at least 5 times, So Yes we need a new similar unique game from Drifty.
Was just answering his question for a new game, because there's a trailer at the end.
Probably wasn't there a year ago.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The best visual novel I've ever seen. ¡Wonderful!
this isn't vn, this is emotional rollercoaster.

theres more? i thought i finished the game already like a year ago after the house visit thing? not how i would prefer the story to go or anything but it wasn't acting lessons ending tier
if you mean your play stopped when mc etc went on lexi's house then you have barely scratched surface. game has total of 8 chapters and to see all needs to play from ep4 night selection onwards each girl's path (sure most scenes are same but there are unique scenes too).

last scrshot batch:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
if you mean your play stopped when mc etc went on lexi's house then you have barely scratched surface. game has total of 8 chapters and to see all needs to play from ep4 night selection onwards each girl's path (sure most scenes are same but there are unique scenes too).
no i mean they went to lexis house your ex claims to be fbi or something then you pick a girl and get an ending, unless theres something more after that? felt like an epilogue to me tho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no i mean they went to lexis house your ex claims to be fbi or something then you pick a girl and get an ending, unless theres something more after that? felt like an epilogue to me tho
ex is from homeland security, on ep/ch 4 mc chooses girl (or girls on 1st 3some case) on whom he will stick for rest of game and then there's more story and sex so i recommend you to dl game and load a save (if you still have those) or start from scratch.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
I am trying it out seems to be pretty dark. I just hope it is dark like eternum and once in a lifetime. and there appears to be humor too. I may have finally found a game like the other 2.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I am trying it out seems to be pretty dark. I just hope it is dark like eternum and once in a lifetime. and there appears to be humor too. I may have finally found a game like the other 2.
This is a very good game, and while character development compares, it's not really like either of Caribdis' games. It is definitely an emotional roller coaster ride. But if you can handle that, it's more than worth the effort.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes