eM-Ka

Aug 17, 2021
I can't believe how big impact that game was on me. I have a playlist with a (older of course) music and play it from time to time, onion ninjas strikes each time.

I love it.

Can't wait for u4ia and I wish this will be on same level. Music from trailer is amazing and I can feel that vibe.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I can't believe how big impact that game was on me. I have a playlist with a (older of course) music and play it from time to time, onion ninjas strikes each time.

I love it.

Can't wait for u4ia and I wish this will be on same level. Music from trailer is amazing and I can feel that vibe.
I'm in the process of making a "Leap of Faith" playlist for myself. (and yes, it's an OST list)

Reactions: eM-Ka

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Since the Dev Log had info on LoF, I will post it here.

I know that technically, Leap of Faith is released and done, but I got a chance to add four songs so I thought: heck, why not.
The songs will be added this weekend to the final release on Steam, and as a patch/full download for the current Patreon release.

The songs are all from Katrina Stone, and they are:
  • Love Automatic
  • My Own Back
  • You and the Summer
  • Raincheck
Of course, I will also consider Michael Shynes if he were to get back to me, but that is most likely it when it comes to Leap of Faith updates/corrections. With the update this weekend I'll give it one last push for translations too, and if it works and is something I can support for the future without it cutting into u4ia development I'll add it as well. Otherwise, I'm putting a lid on the translation project.

As mentioned last week, I was able to get a hold of a few of the new 4090 GPUs, and I'm extremely pleased with them so far.

If you look at the image below, they outperform the 3090 by almost a 2/1 ratio. They are also extremely fast initializing, making it possible to set up the scenes in Iray preview mode, which is a huge plus. They are also running much cooler, meaning no more open cases, and sleeping a bit better knowing you don't have hot equipment running every night.

Since everything was going well with the new GPUs I also decided to upgrade to the latest version of Daz. That... was a huge mistake. None of the scenes I had posed and queued for rendering would render. In short, what should have been a 'one click and render all' became a massive struggle as I had to load everything manually, correct the scenes, and render them one at a time. Multiply this with 60 images and add 9 minutes of Daz initializing, it became a two-day job to correct.
Seemingly the error was because of the tattoos on the girl below.

In addition to that, I still can't queue up scenes as Daz keeps asking for resources I have installed, but can't find. So for every render queued up, it halts until I click "skip" on the window that pops up. This makes nightly renders impossible, and daytime renders a nightmare as I have to remote desktop from work once every 20 minutes to click the dialogue box away so the rendering can continue.

Hopefully, I'll find a way to bypass this and get back to normal.

The numbers are still decent, they just take a whole lot more effort when I should just have been able to automatically render everything with one click. But so far we're at 350 story renders and 1701 animated frames.

Lastly, I want to thank you all for the nice messages I get privately about Leap of Faith. I don't have the resources to answer every one of you personally, but I want you to know that I appreciate it immensely, and read every single one of them.

There have also been some questions about u4ia, and I'll give a few answers here.

How many girls are there in u4ia?

There are 12 girls, romanceable on different levels, so there should be somebody for everyone. You'll be able to design one of these girls by polls here on Patreon.

Will you be able to set up the sidekick with one of the girls?

I have some plans for him but have yet to take a decision. Please let me know what you think by answering the poll below.
Have a nice weekend all, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty
Let me know if I should Post Dev Logs of the new Game in this Thread. Until the new game gets it's own Thread.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

Let me know if I should Post Dev Logs of the new Game in this Thread. Until the new game gets it's own Thread.
12 girls? Damn, another game with multiple saves needed I guess :unsure: Not that I'm complaining :BootyTime:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
12 girls? Damn, another game with multiple saves needed I guess :unsure: Not that I'm complaining :BootyTime:
But you will start complaining if the Dev decides todo a real Nasty thing and gives just One Fucking Save Slot or no saving at all. :ROFLMAO:

Would be def a nice Dev Joke todo so. All the bitching and crying what we would read. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Kassandara

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is so good, I can't put it into words, I am still currently going down the Cece route but wow, when I hit that powerful scene, I thought it was the end. It may seem weird as it's a fictional character, but I don't think I have ever cried so much and seems like the warning was right damn.
like its been said many times player has no emotions if doesn't feel sadness on that scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AssassinDX
Dec 8, 2021

I didn't understand that last part that talks about set up this sidekick with one of the girls, can someone clarify for me what he meant by that?

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes