Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
theres more? i thought i finished the game already like a year ago after the house visit thing? not how i would prefer the story to go or anything but it wasn't acting lessons ending tier
That's some next level time traveling shit since the final release was only about a month and a half ago.
no i mean they went to lexis house your ex claims to be fbi or something then you pick a girl and get an ending, unless theres something more after that? felt like an epilogue to me tho
Oh I see. While you basically have your LI set way back, you never even got to the best part of the story.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
This is a very good game, and while character development compares, it's not really like either of Caribdis' games. It is definitely an emotional roller coaster ride. But if you can handle that, it's more than worth the effort.
when you say an emotional roller coaster ride, do you mean like a drama flick?

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Okay, thanks. Probably not my cup of tea then. I like a lot suspense/action/horror/humor. lol
Won't be your cup of tea then I guess. While it has good humor and exceptional writing, it's deeply rooted in gritty reality and drama.
Absolutely worth playing even if you usually don't go for stories like this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If i liked once in a lifetime and eternum, would i like this one? I liked the mystery and humor in those games.
no mysteries but plenty of of humor.

Hmmm... Sounds pretty interesting. After reading so many comments about this emotional roller coaster story, I think I'll just give it a go
sucker. just remember that can't get all girls in 1 play.

Kyoto97

Aug 15, 2020
Android Port of
Leap Of Faith [Ch.8]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
does it support other mods?

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
I've seen some other answers here about the skinny dipping scene at the lake with Linda and Cece, and I get that MC sits down by the tree regardless of your choice, but is there any additional content here? The fact that this scene has a white border in the scene gallery, while all the others have green borders, plus the fact that MC says something like "if they invite me" makes me wonder if I'm missing something...?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've seen some other answers here about the skinny dipping scene at the lake with Linda and Cece, and I get that MC sits down by the tree regardless of your choice, but is there any additional content here? The fact that this scene has a white border in the scene gallery, while all the others have green borders, plus the fact that MC says something like "if they invite me" makes me wonder if I'm missing something...?
Not sure about the white border, but the dialog post-skinny dipping is slightly different depending on who's with whom. I've not found (or heard of) any other variations to the scene.

Jan 16, 2019
there was too much lesbian stuff so this game was kinda boring sometimes but there's lesbian tag so no big complain .easily one of best in this site.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there was too much lesbian stuff so this game was kinda boring sometimes but there's lesbian tag so no big complain .easily one of best in this site.
too much? few scenes with kira and robin and few (bicurious) with lexi and holly (depending choices).

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes