shadyAFC

Jun 2, 2017
Are you checking her out at the balcony? You need to watch every spot atleast once(?) and check her boobs 3 times I think. :BootyTime:

That's what I was missing when I tried Holly path. Just check everything you can at that scene 3 times and it should work :KEK:
I'm trying that now, think I had just been doing the boobs 3 times and not looking at anything else

Reactions: Kassandara

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
follow wt-pdf or use wt-mod. i got it.
Nah I didn't, followed every step correctly but it still ain't working for me
100% Guarantee you didn't followed every step correctly, because if you did, it would work.

2 often-missed steps are in the Holly sunbathing scene. One is to visit even the empty wall. The other is to look at her boobs multiple times until you don't get different dialogs.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
100% Guarantee you didn't followed every step correctly, because if you did, it would work.

2 often-missed steps are in the Holly sunbathing scene. One is to visit even the empty wall. The other is to look at her boobs multiple times until you don't get different dialogs.
you don't look at holly's beautiful breasts?
that's a crime against humanity. :devilish:
watch this for hours,and you'll never be able to resist her!!:love::love:
1768640_screenshots_20220318091033_1.jpg

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm trying that now, think I had just been doing the boobs 3 times and not looking at anything else
This was probably your missed step. Looking at all 9 squares of the Holly Map is actually more important that checking her boobs 3 times (although that helps you get the required points if you don't earn enough elsewhere)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yea this bridge jump thing seems to be rooted in Driftys real life.
I don't know who jumped but I keep reading about his daughter. I hope it's just a rumour.
But in any case, incredibly brave for him to include it here.
Drifty's daughter committed suicide. He has confirmed it before. But I don't recall if he actually confirmed that it was a bridge jump or some other method.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
holly+lwexi path is tough, max holly points (and lexi ofc) and holly path started but after boat 3some she disappears and mc has sex with lexi only up to end where lexi reads book and mc goes to wc (3 amigos on yacht is just teaser).

saw lexi+holly+mc scene via sancho's mod and selected all choices which reads holly path start, only possible fubar i can think is kissing her in front of hospital.

gotta say that even with 5 stars this game is totally underrated (100 stars would be quite corrrect or even 1k).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
holly+lwexi path is tough, max holly points (and lexi ofc) and holly path started but after boat 3some she disappears and mc has sex with lexi only up to end where lexi reads book and mc goes to wc (3 amigos on yacht is just teaser).

saw lexi+holly+mc scene via sancho's mod and selected all choices which reads holly path start, only possible fubar i can think is kissing her in front of hospital.

gotta say that even with 5 stars this game is totally underrated (100 stars would be quite corrrect or even 1k).
I'm not sure what you missed. After the boat threesome, you have to tell Holly that everything is fine at the start of the Prom, then in the hospital after the montage you get an impact choice to either think "I miss Lexi" or "I miss Holly" (or some variation of that). If you don't get the choice, you missed something else, or you didn't have enough points. If you get the choice, you have to pick Holly to open the Holly+Lexi or Holly Solo paths.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure what you missed. After the boat threesome, you have to tell Holly that everything is fine at the start of the Prom, then in the hospital after the montage you get an impact choice to either think "I miss Lexi" or "I miss Holly" (or some variation of that). If you don't get the choice, you missed something else, or you didn't have enough points. If you get the choice, you have to pick Holly to open the Holly+Lexi or Holly Solo paths.
well i'm pretty sure i did all right choices but still.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea it was that hospital choice either lexi or holly, i chose lexi originally so no 3some and mc did things on concert.

after watching that 2nd cece jump scene so many times it has become bit harder to replay.

2nd last batch of pics:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, so this is a not-so-random place to ask this, but does anyone know if there's an extra step (like paying a fee or commenting 1000 times) to leave reviews?

I can look at them, but I don't have a box at the bottom nor do I see a link saying "leave a review" and can't figure out how to do it, nor can I find a profile setting that I can turn on or off or qualify for to allow me to make one.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Okay, so this is a not-so-random place to ask this, but does anyone know if there's an extra step (like paying a fee or commenting 1000 times) to leave reviews?

I can look at them, but I don't have a box at the bottom nor do I see a link saying "leave a review" and can't figure out how to do it, nor can I find a profile setting that I can turn on or off or qualify for to allow me to make one.
hover your mouse over the stars on the right side of the banner and click the grade you wanna give a game. you'll get a pop-up window to enter a post as well
Untitled.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
hover your mouse over the stars on the right side of the banner and click the grade you wanna give a game. you'll get a pop-up window to enter a post as well
View attachment 2101350
Dayum, too easy (Once I understood how). Now I have to go actually rate all those games I gave likes to ... on their first post (thinking that's what I was doing).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes