lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I didn't understand that last part that talks about set up this sidekick with one of the girls, can someone clarify for me what he meant by that?
It's que possibility of make MC's best friend end up together with one of the LI's in the new game. Like can happen with Chris in LoF

Reactions: mightybored

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't understand that last part that talks about set up this sidekick with one of the girls, can someone clarify for me what he meant by that?
MC sets his best friend up with one of the girls.

It's literally as it's written.

You can only date one of the girls, you can set Chris up with another.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I know you can only be with one but can you romance them all till the end and pick one? or do you just pick one and not romance the others?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know you can only be with one but can you romance them all till the end and pick one? or do you just pick one and not romance the others?
No!

About 1/3 of the game, you get a first choice, then a final one at about 1/2. From then on, there's no more romantic contact with the other girls.

Can't explain more, or, maybe I've even explained too much...

Peace :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can have a couple of interactions with some of them but you get a choice at one point very early on and after that your choice is locked in for the rest of the story.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
does anyone know what the canonical ending is, that is, the ending that the developer initially imagined for the game, being the true ending?
latest artemis episode has lexi as the one MC is with (the two games have guest stars from the other game)

Reactions: MichaelJordan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can fuck 3 once until reaches ch4 where has to pick 1 and then is stuck with choice aka nothing sexual with others after that. 2x3some endings and rest with 1 girl so no harem.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
does anyone know what the canonical ending is, that is, the ending that the developer initially imagined for the game, being the true ending?
latest artemis episode has lexi as the one MC is with (the two games have guest stars from the other game)
Technically there's no "canonical" ending ... the fact that Digi has hinted at one in Artemis is as much about the mutual joke than what Leap of Faith's "canon" ending is. Most people would probably choose Cece as the canon anyway, but Drifty hasn't specified, and he's the only one that can.

Reactions: MV_1999
Dec 8, 2021
Technically there's no "canonical" ending ... the fact that Digi has hinted at one in Artemis is as much about the mutual joke than what Leap of Faith's "canon" ending is. Most people would probably choose Cece as the canon anyway, but Drifty hasn't specified, and he's the only one that can.
Yes, that makes sense, for the sake of not wanting to divide the community, if he said what that ending was, many of the people who opted for others would be disappointed. But from a logical point of view, in terms of relationship development, from what I've seen, it makes more sense that Lexi's ending is indeed the canon.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, that makes sense, for the sake of not wanting to divide the community, if he said what that ending was, many of the people who opted for others would be disappointed. But from a logical point of view, in terms of relationship development, from what I've seen, it makes more sense that Lexi's ending is indeed the canon.
Trying to throw logic in here is a bit iffy. You could logic your way to a Cece ending (intense emotional bond created by the event), a Linda ending (realize you always loved your best friend), a Steph ending (realized none of the lies mattered, you never stopped loving her), etc. Saying Lexi is "logically" the canon ending kinda ignores the rest of the story being developed. It's not a bad choice, and it may be Drifty's cannon ending, but if you've finished the game, it's not the only possibility (and wouldn't be my guess, either).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 8, 2021
Trying to throw logic in here is a bit iffy. You could logic your way to a Cece ending (intense emotional bond created by the event), a Linda ending (realize you always loved your best friend), a Steph ending (realized none of the lies mattered, you never stopped loving her), etc. Saying Lexi is "logically" the canon ending kinda ignores the rest of the story being developed. It's not a bad choice, and it may be Drifty's cannon ending, but if you've finished the game, it's not the only possibility (and wouldn't be my guess, either).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see where you see it, and I've come to the conclusion that it's all a matter of interpretation, no matter who you chose, it can be considered right, it's the same when you have the love of your life, for others it may not be, but for you he/she is the most beautiful person in the world

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
if you ask me, the canon ending to these games is always what you, the player, chooses. that's the whole point of having a choice. your MC is a representation of yourself and its only logical your canon ending most likely won't be as same as mine (we will probably make a different choice somewhere down the road, even if we pick the same LI in the end)

when I mentioned artemis ending, I did not mean it was a canon. let's say it's a canon ending for the artemis universe. and it's understandable because both games had the same MC model and devs decided to make a joke of it (artemis' kindra jumping LoF's MC in the club and lexi getting upset when she sees artemis' MC laying in bed next to kindra). still doesn't have the be the one for you.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't know if i should play this to end ... when the one i loved , killed herself ... it hurt me alot .... yeah yeah i know most of you will say its not real ... but i always get so into the games i play that when hard shit like what happened to her and my mc ... bothers me alot ... i might download it and wait a very long time before i can finish it in respect of my love passing away in game the way she did ... and the hurt my mc suffered when it happened ... :cry:
thank you for this wonderful game

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i don't know if i should play this to end ... when the one i loved , killed herself ... it hurt me alot .... yeah yeah i know most of you will say its not real ... but i always get so into the games i play that when hard shit like what happened to her and my mc ... bothers me alot ... i might download it and wait a very long time before i can finish it in respect of my love passing away in game the way she did ... and the hurt my mc suffered when it happened ... :cry:
the you for this wonderful game
Sorry sir , you can finish the game , and I do not want to spoil it for you ,so , just complete it and you will be very happy.
and btw , I played Cece route at least 5 times and Cried a lot every time but I am very happy to complete the game to the end . Thank you very much Drifty.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sorry sir , you can finish the game , and I do not want to spoil it for you ,so , just complete it and you will be very happy.
and btw , I played Cece route at least 5 times and Cried a lot every time but I am very happy to complete the game to the end . Thank you very much Drifty.
Thanks I've been dreading to play this again. I want to, don't even imagine how much, but, I've cried over CeCe leaps way to much, it is related to IRL events that I thought 40 years passing had cured, it took this game to find out they are still as fresh. I know, I know, I was warned and shouldn't have, yeah... I didn't even remembered, until...

If for one side I am mighty curious, for another I'm really afraid to kickstart a depression has the season for it is about right... I think I'll let it stew a while more.

Peace :cry:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
thank you for this wonderful game
There is no shame in having troubles getting past THAT moment. If you're ever in a place where you think you're ready, I think you'll enjoy the ending, no matter what path you take.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no canonical ending unless dev makes other game happening in same verse and this game's mc appears on it with 1 of girls from this game.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes