Birdmanbcon

Jul 20, 2020
Holy shit what an emotional roller coaster of a game (Dont think a game has ever made me cry so much and laugh so much all at once.) Ive been with the game since the second update and I took the last few updates off just to let it build up playtime and I was not dissapointed. Seriously one of the best written and compelling games I have ever played. I am looking forward to the other routes in this.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Holy shit what an emotional roller coaster of a game (Dont think a game has ever made me cry so much and laugh so much all at once.) Seriously one of the best written and compelling games I have ever played.
We all the same Man and thanks to Drifty for that , and as he said He will take "Sea" in his new game and I Pray every day he may consider to take Cece too in the new game I HOPE.

Reactions: Ass Fan

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know if it comes from the game or from the ren'py version, but I had several sudden closing of the game without any console message. An idea of the problem? The last time this happened just after the end of the 2nd chapter (the Mc dreams that he is at the beach with Steph and they go swimming) and it happens again exactly at the same time, and impossible to go further if I do not restart the pc

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't know if it comes from the game or from the ren'py version, but I had several sudden closing of the game without any console message. An idea of the problem? The last time this happened just after the end of the 2nd chapter (the Mc dreams that he is at the beach with Steph and they go swimming) and it happens again exactly at the same time, and impossible to go further if I do not restart the pc
For me, it's usually a RAM issue. If you have Windows, there are many programs (mostly having to do with graphics) that "leak" and tie up the system, even if you've closed the program. It's also happened if I've had my browser open in the background or too many file folders.

If you're on an older machine, especially, it's easy for these games to eat up resources and just stop. When it happens for me, it typically occurs when an animation starts.

If you are using something else, then I have no idea. And I checked on the Windows issue - it's been known for years, they just never felt it necessary to fix it. Probably want to drive people to newer machines with more RAM and more expensive processors.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes