♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
For me, it's usually a RAM issue. If you have Windows, there are many programs (mostly having to do with graphics) that "leak" and tie up the system, even if you've closed the program. It's also happened if I've had my browser open in the background or too many file folders.

If you're on an older machine, especially, it's easy for these games to eat up resources and just stop. When it happens for me, it typically occurs when an animation starts.

If you are using something else, then I have no idea. And I checked on the Windows issue - it's been known for years, they just never felt it necessary to fix it. Probably want to drive people to newer machines with more RAM and more expensive processors.
Yeah the machine I'm playing on isn't brand new, but I use a few little programs that handle memory issues quite well. Windows has never correctly managed this kind of memory overload, so these programs take care of emptying the caches, closing the ddl and other files that remained open even after closing their software. It allows me to use fairly heavy software for my photo studio. However, I monitored the processes in progress and at the time of the """crash""" a peak in the use of resources is recorded (memory and processors). That said, I will try by closing my photo softwares which is running in same time to see if it happens again
Thanks for the lead

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
For me, it's usually a RAM issue. If you have Windows, there are many programs (mostly having to do with graphics) that "leak" and tie up the system, even if you've closed the program. It's also happened if I've had my browser open in the background or too many file folders.

If you're on an older machine, especially, it's easy for these games to eat up resources and just stop. When it happens for me, it typically occurs when an animation starts.

If you are using something else, then I have no idea. And I checked on the Windows issue - it's been known for years, they just never felt it necessary to fix it. Probably want to drive people to newer machines with more RAM and more expensive processors.

I don't know what kind of graphics you do exactly, but for this higher class you need a really powerful computer otherwise it's better not to do it

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Well I don't know about Yoon and Cece, but mine weighs about 132 lbs, and when she's pissed off, my 190 lbs don't stand in her way... hammer or not :LOL:
I had to check how much it was in kilograms 58kg and 85 :LOL:

this ugly giant from the movie must have weighed 290 lbs

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
dd_n.png

I had this animation I posed a while back that I wasn't sure I was going to use as an intro, as it is a huge one with no lewds. But I decided to go ahead with it in the end, and that thing took 5 days to render, which is most of what my rendering rig has been doing this week. A full 2,200 frames of animation were added.

That gave me a bit of time to look into Renpy, and work on some game functionality, rather than visuals.

If you remember in Leap of Faith, you could give yourself points in Athletic, Flirty, or Romantic. While the system works and is used in several games, overall it's a bit hit-and-miss.

For u4ia I wanted to give you the freedom to choose perks that will customize your gameplay. These talent points (or perks) will allow you to tone down things you aren't interested in, or bring more focus to the things you are interested in.

This way, if you play the game several times for different outcomes, the actual game will feel more different. And even if you only play it once, you can still shape the Main Character or game to your liking. It also gives me the freedom to design different variations of the scenes.

u4ia is still very much a story-based game, but I want to include elements that make it more of a game rather than a kinetic story.

If you want a little preview of the talents in action, check out:

There are still some bugs to squish, so ignore those. :p
This thing also took way longer than it would have if I'd just done it the same way as in LoF, but I'm trying to do things more correctly and efficiently, which means learning new things in the process. Short term, it slows things down, but in the long run I will be able to add elements that are more advanced than what they were in LoF.

Anyway, the weekend is right around the corner, so I hope you all enjoy it very much.

Stay safe out there.

// Drifty

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
My bad, I'm so used to speaking the donut language that I almost forget where I'm from :D
Oh believe me. He could weigh twice that she would climb on top of him to smash his skull with her stiletto heel. She's the kind of person who when in panics becomes a raging berserker, Bloody crasy bat ^^

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The MC, Chris and Linda are 24, Lexi's either 24 or 25 (I think), Holly and Steph are 26, and I don't remember if Kira and Robin's ages are defined, but I THINK they're somewhere in that range, but could be older. C is probably around 21, since she's a recent college grad. And Cece could be anything from 18-21 ... I don't think she's older than 21, but her age isn't defined either.

So no, there's no age kinks in this game.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've seen it asked a couple time but couldn't find an answer: Anyone have the DLC?
I don't think the DLC was available to anyone but Patreon and Steam ... not sure why it never got leaked, but doesn't appear to have been. At least it's not linked in the OP.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes