Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why in private?
Do you want to party up with us?we have a very well-stocked games room with costumes and the full range of accessories. Shall I put aside the bunny suit for you? :ROFLMAO:
NO man , it is just "off topic" as Cxx said earlier and at least No one have to know what happen in your detention. :p :sleep:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You're going to absolutely hate the circled replay then, I assure you:

I'm also certain Canto Forte will be none to pleased with your question, sir... just my educated guess. :LOL:
About the Sancho gallery... yeah I'm going to bust your balls again.
I wanted to view a scene and as it was not the one I was looking for, I stopped it to continue looking, but the game closed suddenly and there was no way to restart the game until I started again a clean install.
As a result, I no longer dare touch it for fear of having to start all over again. It's not serious but a little boring.
I've had this problem closing before with other games without a console message, and it seems to happen on the 8.xxx Ren'Py versions. Any ideas of the problem?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
About the Sancho gallery... yeah I'm going to bust your balls again.
I wanted to view a scene and as it was not the one I was looking for, I stopped it to continue looking, but the game closed suddenly and there was no way to restart the game until I started again a clean install.
As a result, I no longer dare touch it for fear of having to start all over again. It's not serious but a little boring.
I've had this problem closing before with other games without a console message, and it seems to happen on the 8.xxx Ren'Py versions. Any ideas of the problem?
I use Sancho mods on a few games, and I appreciate the work he puts into it and what he brings to the table. The only things I can fault him on are that he will change hot key commands and, in the case of galleries, will use his own gallery set up even in games with a pre-existing gallery that only needs an activation bypass (Sunshine Love is where I've run into both of these issues). I haven't played this AVN yet, so I don't know if it has its own gallery; if not, then it's nice that he's adding one; if it does, it might be better if an unlock is simply programmed in. If he wants to do an "extra" like that mashup (what it looks like, at least), then have that be a separate thing.

Sometimes doing everything possible is just a little too much, particularly if it overwrites what everyone is accustomed to using, like hotkeys.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I use Sancho mods on a few games, and I appreciate the work he puts into it and what he brings to the table. The only things I can fault him on are that he will change hot key commands and, in the case of galleries, will use his own gallery set up even in games with a pre-existing gallery that only needs an activation bypass (Sunshine Love is where I've run into both of these issues). I haven't played this AVN yet, so I don't know if it has its own gallery; if not, then it's nice that he's adding one; if it does, it might be better if an unlock is simply programmed in. If he wants to do an "extra" like that mashup (what it looks like, at least), then have that be a separate thing.

Sometimes doing everything possible is just a little too much, particularly if it overwrites what everyone is accustomed to using, like hotkeys.
About hotkeys i don't know, i haven't seen any change, but the game "LoP" actually has two galleries. One for the "normal" scenes and one for the bonus scenes. The Sancho gallery is accessible via the Mod menu from the game's home screen. But my problem doesn't seem to be related to the Mod, because when I redid a clean install, I tested the game without the Mod to where I had the bug (game crashing) and it happened again in the exact same spot. Between ep1 and ep2 when the Mc and Steph are in the water and Steph is about to swim. This also happens when Mc and Chris are on the airport tarmac as they put on their sunglasses to imitate Maverick and Goose from Top Gun. If I start the game a little before these critical points, the game systematically crashes when reaching them, but if I save just before these points and restart the game on these saves, the game doesn't crash. It's quite a strange bug. This mainly happens to me on Ren'Py 8.xxx versions, or other badly coded games with certain Ren'Py 7.xx versions (I don't know which ones anymore)

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
About hotkeys i don't know, i haven't seen any change, but the game "LoP" actually has two galleries. One for the "normal" scenes and one for the bonus scenes. The Sancho gallery is accessible via the Mod menu from the game's home screen. But my problem doesn't seem to be related to the Mod, because when I redid a clean install, I tested the game without the Mod to where I had the bug (game crashing) and it happened again in the exact same spot. Between ep1 and ep2 when the Mc and Steph are in the water and Steph is about to swim. This also happens when Mc and Chris are on the airport tarmac as they put on their sunglasses to imitate Maverick and Goose from Top Gun. If I start the game a little before these critical points, the game systematically crashes when reaching them, but if I save just before these points and restart the game on these saves, the game doesn't crash. It's quite a strange bug. This mainly happens to me on Ren'Py 8.xxx versions, or other badly coded games with certain Ren'Py 7.xx versions (I don't know which ones anymore)
I can't say I experienced any of these errors in any of the versions of LoF I've played (And I have a few ...)

As for the Sancho Gallery, his stated reason for his own gallery is A) to not mess with games that have achievements for unlocking gallery scenes and B) to have things like the Canto Forte bonus without interfering with the original gallery.

Also, once he does a thing, he pretty much keeps a thing, from what I can tell.

Maybe I'm lucky, but the only problems I've had with crashing (with or without SanchoMods) was a few games that came out upgraded to 8, but those problems seemed to go away with the next game update. (*looks for some wood to rap his knuckles on ...*)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sorry for the late asking but you know I play all routes but with "Kira and Robin" , is Kira alone or Robin alone Is Ok. or what ?
I'm not sure if anyone actually answered, but I found both Kira/Robin solo routes surprisingly satisfying, although they're still in the bottom half of the route rankings. I only did the Kira solo with Robin/Chris, so that was the better of the two, 'cause they both were mostly happy at the end. Really though, there's only one ending that ranks lower for me. Not that I actually dislike any of them, just these three are at the bottom of the chart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Sorry for the late asking but you know I play all routes but with "Kira and Robin" , is Kira alone or Robin alone Is Ok. or what ?
I think that should answer your question. Kira and Robin are not available individually, because I chose both sets, which must mean that if you don't accept the threesome, you must be able to have a route for each of them. Just my guess
1674980831018.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I can't say I experienced any of these errors in any of the versions of LoF I've played (And I have a few ...)

As for the Sancho Gallery, his stated reason for his own gallery is A) to not mess with games that have achievements for unlocking gallery scenes and B) to have things like the Canto Forte bonus without interfering with the original gallery.

Also, once he does a thing, he pretty much keeps a thing, from what I can tell.

Maybe I'm lucky, but the only problems I've had with crashing (with or without SanchoMods) was a few games that came out upgraded to 8, but those problems seemed to go away with the next game update. (*looks for some wood to rap his knuckles on ...*)
What platform are you playing on? windows, linux, mac? And if you don't mind, what is your hardware configuration cpu, ram Graphics card(s) and such...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What platform are you playing on? windows, linux, mac? And if you don't mind, what is your hardware configuration cpu, ram Graphics card(s) and such...
Old windows 10 computer, 8g ram, nvidia GT 470, i7 870 CPU ... although I recently got a surface pro 7 and on there the concert and trailer work at full graphics, while I had to use the low-rez version of the concert and the trailer just froze mid-way through the drifty logo (audio kept playing through). So yea, not sure that'll help you much, but there you go.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Old windows 10 computer, 8g ram, nvidia GT 470, i7 870 CPU ... although I recently got a surface pro 7 and on there the concert and trailer work at full graphics, while I had to use the low-rez version of the concert and the trailer just froze mid-way through the drifty logo (audio kept playing through). So yea, not sure that'll help you much, but there you go.
Thanks. This gives me an idea of comparison. My hardware configuration is a bit stronger, and although I don't have a full screen lag or freeze issue, I do have this self-closing issue. it's strange because I use pro and semi-pro photo and video editing and retouching software which are very greedy in terms of system resources, which have no problem. But I still suspect a hardware problem on my gas plant (impossible to update my graphics drivers) for some time. Probably my motherboard, which suffered from an electrical overload a few months ago. A stroke maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes