♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I haven't played it yet, but started following because I saw something from a guy with "grif" in his name.

After the last 20 pages or so, I'm really contemplating just ditching it and moving on.
???
As far I played it (about ch 4)
Well, if you don't like emotional stories and vanilla stuff, this one's definitely not for you. Way worse than Mr Dots acting lesson, but if anything, the writing is good, the story is cohesive, and the renderings are really nice. As for the models, they are gorgeous and hot

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No , I am thinking about "acting lessons" it is a very great game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're talking about the horrible choice during the fire in Acting Lesson, yes, but it's not the roller coaster of LoP. It's kind of, at the end of the game, you take a meteorite on the face without warning. You don't have time to suffer ^^

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I want to break my own record, you were asking for it :KEK:
1st : Thank you very much for this pic of MY Magnificent Beloved Angel Queen Cece.
2nd : OH wait a minute , Sorry Cece what are you saying ? OH yes that is right my love , Yes I Know that you will not say something like that and he said what he saw in his Dreams , OK forget it at all I believe you NOT him.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
1st : Thank you very much for this pic of MY Magnificent Beloved Angel Queen Cece.
2nd : OH wait a minute , Sorry Cece what are you saying ? OH yes that is right my love , Yes I Know that you will not say something like that and he said what he saw in his Dreams , OK forget it at all I believe you NOT him.
You know how is called if you love Cece and she does not love you? :KEK: 9cc6e7f4-2b57-470b-9122-1518796f2aa0_text.gif

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Alright, let's start with a little gift for our friend here, the one handing out "OE" Pts :p. Btw, there is a missing tage here, if you know what mean. If not, just look at Cece face... ahegao

1675092978194.png

But since we are very late for this game and I see that many of you have done several runs in it, I will ask the experts.

So we just started Ch 5, and I can see in the phone tasks that 2 of them are done, but I don't know when or how we get there.

The first is "Beat SquashMaster 4739". We discovered Robin's pink boyfriend's pin code and Cece unknowingly played with it... done. Is that all we need to complete this task?

The second is "Get Nite Dawg's autograph". We didn't ask Lexi directly and went to get it from her driver Kevin. But we have never seen or heard of this rapper in the mansion. The task had to be done the night before and the Mc was a bit busy with a girl... What's her name again?... Ah yes! Cece.

So my question is simple. How the heck were these tasks accomplished?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Alright, let's start with a little gift for our friend here, the one handing out "OE" Pts :p. Btw, there is a missing tage here, if you know what mean. If not, just look at Cece face... ahegao

View attachment 2351315

But since we are very late for this game and I see that many of you have done several runs in it, I will ask the experts.

So we just started Ch 5, and I can see in the phone tasks that 2 of them are done, but I don't know when or how we get there.

The first is "Beat SquashMaster 4739". We discovered Robin's pink boyfriend's pin code and Cece unknowingly played with it... done. Is that all we need to complete this task?

The second is "Get Nite Dawg's autograph". We didn't ask Lexi directly and went to get it from her driver Kevin. But we have never seen or heard of this rapper in the mansion. The task had to be done the night before and the Mc was a bit busy with a girl... What's her name again?... Ah yes! Cece.

So my question is simple. How the heck were these tasks accomplished?
You did the right things.

The proof of Nite Dawg's sig success is in one of the bonus scenes (I guess Drifty didn't feel it fit in the flow of the story). Now that you've started Chap. 5, you should be able to view it.

As for Robin, I don't think you ever actually beat her score, but yea, you definitely "won" that round.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You did the right things.

The proof of Nite Dawg's sig success is in one of the bonus scenes (I guess Drifty didn't feel it fit in the flow of the story). Now that you've started Chap. 5, you should be able to view it.

As for Robin, I don't think you ever actually beat her score, but yea, you definitely "won" that round.
And do you know if there is any chance to hook up Chris with Holy? I chose her over Linda, but I didn't see the opportunity to do so.
Edit: At least she didn't seem to take Chris for a potential candidate, right after Lexi's little improvised buff.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And do you know if there is any chance to hook up Chris with Holy? I chose her over Linda, but I didn't see the opportunity to do so.
Edit: At least she didn't seem to take Chris for a potential candidate, right after Lexi's little improvised buff.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
DO NOT take Holly to any one except to YOU ( which also takes some extra work ) OR ONLY when you are in Lexi's route

after I saw your last song I will NOT post this comment to you. YOU :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
thanks
So the task is inevitably missed in Ch4 as I understand it? Kay, so completing this task in Ch 4 requires hook up Chris with Linda rather than Holly, but... don't answer to that. I 'll see in my next playthrough
Don't do what... Wait! You mean... Mc and... Oh no no no.. Although tempting she is a pretty chick after all :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes