Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
thanks
So the task is inevitably missed in Ch4 as I understand it? Kay, so completing this task in Ch 4 requires hook up Chris with Linda rather than Holly, but... don't answer to that. I 'll see in my next playthrough
Don't do what... Wait! You mean... Mc and... Oh no no no.. Although tempting she is a pretty chick after all :sneaky:
Just to clarify, if you follow the instructions the task will resolve later. It isn't a rotten egg, it's just delayed success.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

PastyCake

Jul 4, 2021
Man what a roller coaster of a game this is. So glad I found it. Now I can't wait to replay and see the paths I missed.

PS: This game is confusing as fuck if your real name is Chris. 10/10 would change my name to James again.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
DO NOT take Holly to any one except to YOU ( which also takes some extra work ) OR ONLY when you are in Lexi's route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after I saw your last song I will NOT post this comment to you. YOU :devilish:
And I'm not looking at your spoiler in any case, no! No Non Aniyo Niet Nada Nein :devilish:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Oh shit... That's why it hiding things :unsure:
Plus or minus 7 actually, and even more for her, but still, there's one I never fully get. THE women's language :KEK:
yes , it is hiding things and its Name SPOILER

Since you always forgot , repeat after me :
"NO Man can know a women , NO One Can"

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I just watched the movie X with Jenna Ortega old people can be really dangerous the first murders start after an hour, but it's worth the wait

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Even though everyone is talking about Cece this, Cece that... Ok! I don't deny that she is really beautiful... But hey ho huh?! Steph is on another level in my eyes. When I look at that face, I say to myself, here it is! This is perfection embolied. She's not even of this world. Sorry Kaz, but she's not on the top step of the podium, she's just hovering above

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Even though everyone is talking about Cece this, Cece that... Ok! I don't deny that she is really beautiful... But hey ho huh?! Steph is on another level in my eyes. When I look at that face, I say to myself, here it is! This is perfection embolied. She's not even of this world. Sorry Kaz, but she's not on the top step of the podium, she's just hovering above

View attachment 2353148 View attachment 2353149 View attachment 2353150
1st : How come you are still here , OH may be the Dean is very busy to read what you post hear.
2nd : You have to know that The Beauty is Not only face , it is how is the Heart see , GO away OR I will tell the Dean about what you did last summer., and what you said in here.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes