♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Shit. I have this song stuck in my head for two days in a row and I can't get it out. Fuck.. I even can't help myself to singing it all day long. What's wrong with me? Fucking mod karaoke won't stop... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Shit. I have this song stuck in my head for two days in a row and I can't get it out. Fuck.. I even can't help myself to singing it all day long. What's wrong with me? Fucking mod karaoke won't stop... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopping and wishing you safe trip Oo Oo Oo Oo Oooo Ohoo Hehee Hohoo

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm a little upset that Holly isn't more integrated into the game. Although all the girls are interesting in many ways, I really like her personality. Well, among other things... :giggle:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm a little upset that Holly isn't more integrated into the game. Although all the girls are interesting in many ways, I really like her personality. Well, among other things... :giggle:
since you do not listen I told you Holly is LI but with extra work and preparations but NO I will not tell. and you can wait alone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well she appears somewhat late.
Yeah, that too, but it actually makes the story more cohesive. Sometimes you meet the right person very early on, sometimes much later. And even sometimes you've known her almost forever but only find out much later that she were the right person all along. Yeah life is a bitch, right?

since you do not listen I told you Holly is LI but with extra work and preparations but NO I will not tell.
YOU... You Grrrr!
I didn't say she wasn't one (LI). I say that I would have liked her to be more integrated in the choices for example. As soon as I saw her, and i was like.. wtf? o_O I immediately resumed from the beginning of the chapter to take this path. She looks suspiciously like someone I know :love:

• Thinking Face

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, that too, but it actually makes the story more cohesive. Sometimes you meet the right person very early on, sometimes much later. And even sometimes you've known her almost forever but only find out much later that she were the right person all along. Yeah life is a bitch, right?

YOU... You Grrrr!
I didn't say she wasn't one (LI). I say that I would have liked her to be more integrated in the choices for example. As soon as I saw her, and i was like.. wtf? o_O I immediately resumed from the beginning of the chapter to take this path. She looks suspiciously like someone I know :love:
OK OK , GO with Holly there and do not wait for me. :p and yes I understand what you mean when you meet the right person very early on and then you think he is not the one you think he was as you think from the 1st think and later you think he is thinking the way you think and then you find Holly Lexi's lover, NO ?!!

• Angry
Reactions: Isabella69

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's true. I thought I met the right person early on, but she broke my heart and then I met her again, 18 years later, and she became my 3rd wife, and then broke my heart again. Then I finally found out that the girl I had known almost forever was the right person all along, but I only found out when at her funeral her sister gave me a ribbon tied stack of unopened letters and cards that she had written me over the last 20 years professing her love.
As you said, Life's a bitch.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
OK OK , GO with Holly there and do not wait for me. :p and yes I understand what you mean when you meet the right person very early on and then you think he is not the one you think he was as you think from the 1st think and later you think he is thinking the way you think and then you find Holly Lexi's lover, NO ?!!
Anyway, I'll explore all possible paths, but yeah, you already know what I'm referring to, even in a game like this, you can get that feeling of deja vu, with a slight change of scenery or context. And if you're wondering what Minou looks like, just look at Holly, she's older herself, hence the heavy inspiration to take her path. :love:

• Wow

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That's true. I thought I met the right person early on, but she broke my heart and then I met her again, 18 years later, and she became my 3rd wife, and then broke my heart again. Then I finally found out that the girl I had known almost forever was the right person all along, but I only found out when at her funeral her sister gave me a ribbon tied stack of unopened letters and cards that she had written me over the last 20 years professing her love.
As you said, Life's a bitch.
I couldn't agree more...

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Mod moron activated...:FacePalm:
Since I've had my fair share of shit lately between this game and my PC, I was wondering what's wrong with the game yet? why on earth is the pic collapsing on the left?
1675308948026.png

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I've got the whole soundtrack downloaded to my player ...
Same thing here. I must admit that the songs and instrumentals are well chosen.
But as if that wasn't enough.... Yesterday morning I was preparing the studio for a young model who was coming to do a test with the first set of photos, and I had put " ♫ Hit the ground running ♫ "(When the Mc cleans up the headphones) to get me in the mood.
With that, my little wifey came out of the office and joined me, so we started shaking our butts to the beat of the music. Yeah shake that ass girl and all that...
And that's when our assistant came in waving us like *stop stop stop quick pleeeeease* followed by the young girl.... And her dad. :FacePalm:
The girl had a big smile when she saw us, on the other hand the dad looked at us then turned to his daughter completely puzzlzed. And that was just the start of the day :giggle:

I'm guessing we all had a similar reaction the first time ...
Yeah but after all the bullshit I had with this fucking pc, I was like No! No No AND NO!!! Not yet. And my dear half behind me was like Haaa hahahaha *snort* HAaaahahah... I swear... Women sometimes... :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes