cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im starting the game, does it need multiple saves for each girl?
each girl except kira and robin (and lexi and holly but that reqs working) are separate packages so you need save for each girl (have a save at ch4 i think where mc chooses which girl(s in k & r case) to pursue).

Reactions: starkj

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
We started this game together, with my half, as usual. We started it late, although it's been finished for a few months now, and that's not usual for us especially when the game is complete when we discover it. I had read a few posts in this thread, so I waited and dithered again and again, until I thought... This is just another VN after all. But I knew that at a certain point, a tragedy occurred. I know that there are many games that contain all kinds of drama, but I knew that this drama would particularly affect me. I even deliberately chose one of the girls who was not directly targeted by this drama, which is to say how much I dreaded this moment. I said in previous post that this game is worse than "acting lesson" and here is the reason. As the game progressed, we arrived once more on this bridge. Those who have been through this will understand what I mean. Witnessing distress and despair, doing everything in your power to help that person take another path, only to be totally helpless at the end of the story. This feeling of rage, pain, guilt are only the visible part of the inner pain from which we never completely heal. My little sister was called Lisa and like the character in this story, she felt things that I didn't understand. She suffered from invisible ailments since her teenage years and neither doctors nor psychiatrists could find the causes. Since her first attempt when she was only 13, I never let go of her, I skipped class to follow her, followed her or had her watched wherever she went, and despite that, she did another attempt at the age of 15. Time passed and she seemed to be doing much better, was surrounded by friends and even had a boyfriend. But on her 18th birthday when she was expected for her birthday party, she ended her life. This time she had planned everything. When I arrived at the hospital carrying her in my arms, it was much too late this time.
So yes, as usual, I make a lot of stupid comments, and if I'm even more assiduous in saying nonsense on this thread, it's probably to avoid looking back. I started this post wanting to say that I was shaken by this game, not to tell my life story, but without realizing it my fingers typed the keyboard keys on their own
sorry

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anything is possible for example I could very well be a pimp and one of my first girls would be C*** :p

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

starkj

May 17, 2022
I think so. Personally, I make a save file for each girl since you have several choices to make for each of them, and it's easier to find a particular save. But it's up to you
Yeah, guess i'll go the BaDk route with multiple saves, one for each girl, thanks.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
We started this game together, with my half, as usual. We started it late, although it's been finished for a few months now, and that's not usual for us especially when the game is complete when we discover it. I had read a few posts in this thread, so I waited and dithered again and again, until I thought... This is just another VN after all. But I knew that at a certain point, a tragedy occurred. I know that there are many games that contain all kinds of drama, but I knew that this drama would particularly affect me. I even deliberately chose one of the girls who was not directly targeted by this drama, which is to say how much I dreaded this moment. I said in previous post that this game is worse than "acting lesson" and here is the reason. As the game progressed, we arrived once more on this bridge. Those who have been through this will understand what I mean. Witnessing distress and despair, doing everything in your power to help that person take another path, only to be totally helpless at the end of the story. This feeling of rage, pain, guilt are only the visible part of the inner pain from which we never completely heal. My little sister was called Lisa and like the character in this story, she felt things that I didn't understand. She suffered from invisible ailments since her teenage years and neither doctors nor psychiatrists could find the causes. Since her first attempt when she was only 13, I never let go of her, I skipped class to follow her, followed her or had her watched wherever she went, and despite that, she did another attempt at the age of 15. Time passed and she seemed to be doing much better, was surrounded by friends and even had a boyfriend. But on her 18th birthday when she was expected for her birthday party, she ended her life. This time she had planned everything. When I arrived at the hospital carrying her in my arms, it was much too late this time.
So yes, as usual, I make a lot of stupid comments, and if I'm even more assiduous in saying nonsense on this thread, it's probably to avoid looking back. I started this post wanting to say that I was shaken by this game, not to tell my life story, but without realizing it my fingers typed the keyboard keys on their own
sorry
huh-heh.gif

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, theys and thems.

It is my true pleasure to present to you...

The one, the only... best girl.

Drifty said:
Cece best girl?
In a knockout style competition with 127 other VN girls, Cece took home the Best Girl award over at the AVN_Lovers sub-reddit. Here is the thank you render I did for those who voted. Big version of this image (and by that I mean, really, really big) attached to this post.

Cece best girl.jpg
^ A fragment of today's dev log.

Enjoy!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, theys and thems.

It is my true pleasure to present to you...

The one, the only... best girl.

^ A fragment of today's dev log.

Enjoy!
Interesting ... the blog also announces the GOG release of LoF, and the GOG description lists a female protag ... That's kinda a spoiler for new players.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes