Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Even though everyone is talking about Cece this, Cece that... Ok! I don't deny that she is really beautiful... But hey ho huh?! Steph is on another level in my eyes. When I look at that face, I say to myself, here it is! This is perfection embolied. She's not even of this world. Sorry Kaz, but she's not on the top step of the podium, she's just hovering above

View attachment 2353148 View attachment 2353149 View attachment 2353150
1st : How come you are still here , OH may be the Dean is very busy to read what you post hear.
2nd : You have to know that The Beauty is Not only face , it is how is the Heart see , GO away OR I will tell the Dean about what you did last summer., and what you said in here.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
1st : How come you are still here , OH may be the Dean is very busy to read what you post hear.
1st:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And... Well, the dean was really busy yes, but I'm not allowed to tell you. Kind of TMI :censored:

2nd : You have to know that The Beauty is Not only face , it is how is the Heart see
2nd:
Not sure ya'll get a hard on with this one :unsure:

GO away OR I will tell the Dean about what you did last summer., and what you said in here.
3rd:
1675174634053.gif
Want to know what i did the summer before? So you could get the next snitching level? :LOL:

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1st:

And... Well, the dean was really busy yes, but I'm not allowed to tell you. Kind of TMI :censored:

2nd:
Not sure ya'll get a hard on with this one :unsure:

3rd:
View attachment 2354171
Want to know what i did the summer before? So you could get the next snitching level? :LOL:
OK , Now we are even , you are on OE L 2 and I am Snitch L 2 Only , NO ?

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm only at level 2 ??? o_O I'll have to work harder then :LOL:
Yeah, level 2 too for you :cautious:
Kay... Mod: battle on, so... Get ready man :giggle:
work it baby.

i'm top heartbreaker.
Yes Sir , You are the Leader of My Heart Breakers :cry: and at least I have a great person to complain about Brout and put him in detention.:p and I have another one with alt fake account give my 13 facepalm just today , but I am Happy :ROFLMAO::sleep:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes Sir , You are the Leader of My Heart Breakers :cry: and at least I have a great person to complain about Brout and put him in detention.:p and I have another one with alt fake account give my 13 facepalm just today , but I am Happy :ROFLMAO::sleep:
was it yoon?

i have gotten few times more w/o reason.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I knew the dice were rigged. How am I supposed to be competitive like this?
Ah and btw, congratulations... you just got your Snitching L 3 (y):giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

PastyCake

Jul 4, 2021

I had this animation I posed a while back that I wasn't sure I was going to use as an intro, as it is a huge one with no lewds. But I decided to go ahead with it in the end, and that thing took 5 days to render, which is most of what my rendering rig has been doing this week. A full 2,200 frames of animation were added.

That gave me a bit of time to look into Renpy, and work on some game functionality, rather than visuals.

If you remember in Leap of Faith, you could give yourself points in Athletic, Flirty, or Romantic. While the system works and is used in several games, overall it's a bit hit-and-miss.

For u4ia I wanted to give you the freedom to choose perks that will customize your gameplay. These talent points (or perks) will allow you to tone down things you aren't interested in, or bring more focus to the things you are interested in.

This way, if you play the game several times for different outcomes, the actual game will feel more different. And even if you only play it once, you can still shape the Main Character or game to your liking. It also gives me the freedom to design different variations of the scenes.

u4ia is still very much a story-based game, but I want to include elements that make it more of a game rather than a kinetic story.

If you want a little preview of the talents in action, check out:

There are still some bugs to squish, so ignore those. :p
This thing also took way longer than it would have if I'd just done it the same way as in LoF, but I'm trying to do things more correctly and efficiently, which means learning new things in the process. Short term, it slows things down, but in the long run I will be able to add elements that are more advanced than what they were in LoF.

Anyway, the weekend is right around the corner, so I hope you all enjoy it very much.

Stay safe out there.

// Drifty
Anyone notice how this guy looks like the waiter from the Steph ending? MC even comments how he is perfect with better hair than him.

EDIT: Sorry if this was posted before.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes