bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
what ? No way you do not know the movie ( I Know What You Did Last Summer ) , but I am sure Know What You Did Last 2 previous pages bad bad.
is it about the old killer fisherman?

Wrong Turn was also good, but only the first part, the next ones are already comedies

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I see pregnancy tag..
Is It avoidable? And if not I ask for little tiny spoiler, does it happen near the end of the game, middle or pretty soon?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I see pregnancy tag..
Is It avoidable? And if not I ask for little tiny spoiler, does it happen near the end of the game, middle or pretty soon?
Basically if you choose to cum inside them instead of pulling out the girl of your choice ends up pregnant in the ending cutscene.

Reactions: TajaRrR

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Good evening.

Two bugs have been discovered in SanchoMod (thanks Broutminou for finding the first which led me to find the second). Both are related solely to Chapter 1 and are non-gamebreaking, but are bugs nonetheless and since I will only give my absolute best to this VN as it's one of my personal favorites (you know I'm quite the fan, I've expressed it more than a few times) they've been resolved but not pushed public yet.

Details can be found in the mod's FAQ post found here. Also some greater detail of the issue(s) can be found in posts starting here and progress for a half a dozen posts or so.

Since it will require a maintenance update it took me all but a couple seconds to convince myself to update the mod to the latest Core v7. This will take time (of course, it's a beast) so please don't hold your breath. I won't be responsible for your blue face or blue balls (both are not my concern at all, 0% :ROFLMAO:).

Regards and be well.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You're going to absolutely hate the circled replay then, I assure you:

I'm also certain Canto Forte will be none to pleased with your question, sir... just my educated guess. :LOL:
Sorry Sir , I alredy play all Routes I can play in this Great game and Play Cece route 5 times , except Holly :cry:and Kira alone or Robin alone cause I do not know it is ok since both of them are related together in love , and Sure I can't let Mr. Canto Forte to be upset :cry: realy So , I will play again 5 routes Cece - Kira - Cece - Robin - Batman. OK.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry Sir , I alredy play all Routes I can play in this Great game and Play Cece route 5 times , except Holly :cry:and Kira alone or Robin alone cause I do not know it is ok since both of them are related together in love , and Sure I can't let Mr. Canto Forte to be upset :cry: realy So , I will play again 5 routes Cece - Kira - Cece - Robin - Batman. OK.
Bud, I'm just poking fun at ya. Play however you wish, there are no rules. It's all personal preference just as it should be. Try all the routes for what they're worth bud, sincerely.

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes