♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
thank you my friend thank you very much.
Kaz, sometimes I worry about you do you know?
You know, the term animal is not only used pejoratively, but also to emphasize a big difference between two people, right? You pig is for example a pejorative form, and to say: It's a funny bird or a strange animal, speaking of a person is a way of emphasizing his unusual side or behavior. So, telling Cece and Lexi that they are different species of animals is like telling the differences between a canine and a feline... Between salt and pepper? No no no OMG what did I say. :eek: That one has black hair and the other has blond hair, that's it!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Oui, normalement c'est éloge. Quand nous disons en anglais que "it's a whole different animal" ca veut seulement dire qu'il y en a une différence entre eux ou que nous parlons de deux choses complètement different

Whao! Chapeau bas pour le french talk :)

And... Oops! I was typing my message and talking on the phone with a client at the same time, and... Let's say men are less good at multitasking
But that was an indirect tease aimed at kaz as has become the custom on this thread. And if you read above, it was just about what I said in my previous post. ;)

Reactions: talion777

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Ca ne me dérange pas de parler en francais. Anglais/francais est le gros avantage de vivre à Québec. :)

But yes, I realized you were teasing and I also am beginning to understand that it's cultural with the thread and with the people involved. The "different animal" thing seemed to need some explanation though, so I thought I'd include it.

• Hey there
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Ca ne me dérange pas de parler en francais. Anglais/francais est le gros avantage de vivre à Québec. :)

But yes, I realized you were teasing and I also am beginning to understand that it's cultural with the thread and with the people involved. The "different animal" thing seemed to need some explanation though, so I thought I'd include it.
Oh un ami Québécois. J'ai de tel bon souvenir du pays des caribous (Hein? encore un animal? :)).

Yes Kaz is a special "case" here, and on another thread. Look at his signature to find out which one, and he has two mistresses you shouldn't touch. I think he's likes playing this script a bit, although I'm not sure... :unsure:

yagonew

Feb 1, 2020
was NiteDawg removed from the game or forgotten at some point? Kevin told me he was going to set it up but it never happens, and now I'm on the show Cece pieces of the story part and aparently I have a pic of her with NiteDawg on my phone even tho it never happened? Confused... ( yes I apologize in the limo and DIDN'T get it from Lexi )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was NiteDawg removed from the game or forgotten at some point? Kevin told me he was going to set it up but it never happens, and now I'm on the show Cece pieces of the story part and aparently I have a pic of her with NiteDawg on my phone even tho it never happened? Confused... ( yes I apologize in the limo and DIDN'T get it from Lexi )
kevin organized that off screen.

yagonew

Feb 1, 2020
I know he did, what I'm trying to figure out is if there is something glitchy going on, do nobody get to see Cece meet and get the autograph or is it just me?

yagonew

Feb 1, 2020
It's in the bonus scenes. Check your gallery.
cmoooon, totally didnt know about those lmao thought I had seen all the "bonus scenes" within the game already.
Well, seems I'm gonna have to play the game again, not a massive sacrifice anyway, its a great game.
Thx for the answer xD

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
cmoooon, totally didnt know about those lmao thought I had seen all the "bonus scenes" within the game already.
Well, seems I'm gonna have to play the game again, not a massive sacrifice anyway, its a great game.
Thx for the answer xD
Not that I'm against anyone experiencing this game multiple times, but unless you threw your save away, you can watch the bonus scenes you unlocked without replaying the whole game.

yagonew

Feb 1, 2020
Not that I'm against anyone experiencing this game multiple times, but unless you threw your save away, you can watch the bonus scenes you unlocked without replaying the whole game.
Not with my levels of OCD u can't xD gonna watch them as they pop next playthrough.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not with my levels of OCD u can't xD gonna watch them as they pop next playthrough.
In that case, the best order to watch them (if you've already unlocked them all when you start a new game) is probably 1) Kira's scene after you're done texting everyone before Chris arrives with the beer, 2) Robin's scene when you are trying to fall asleep on your couch after being with her, 3) Lexi's scene when you're falling asleep after you've confirmed the arrival time via text, 4) Cece's surprise between chapter 4 and 5, and finally 5) after the game, since technically Christmas wouldn't happen during the game, but really any time is fine for this one.

yagonew

Feb 1, 2020
In that case, the best order to watch them (if you've already unlocked them all when you start a new game) is probably 1) Kira's scene after you're done texting everyone before Chris arrives with the beer, 2) Robin's scene when you are trying to fall asleep on your couch after being with her, 3) Lexi's scene when you're falling asleep after you've confirmed the arrival time via text, 4) Cece's surprise between chapter 4 and 5, and finally 5) after the game, since technically Christmas wouldn't happen during the game, but really any time is fine for this one.
cool thx for the tips mate xD now to decide who to shoot for this time around, prob gonna be weird not going Cece route tho, might do Lexi+Holly path

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
cool thx for the tips mate xD now to decide who to shoot for this time around, prob gonna be weird not going Cece route tho, might do Lexi+Holly path
That's good, but also consider Lexi and Chris/Holly, which has some fun wrap up stuff ...

Reactions: yagonew
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes