QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Top Gear (original) is UK based - where everyone seems to have gone 'round the bend!

There is a US version of Top Gear, but I never got into it.
Was UK based. Now it's just dead. Only worse. They couldn't even let it die gracefully.

Like seriously. I get it. Clarkson was not the nicest human being. But he and the other two had a chemistry that was the soul of the show. They should just have shut it down after they left.

Or better yet they should have done the British thing of suffering his excesses until he dies or grows too old to perform and than outing them in a massive investigation to ruin his legacy and cover up the excesses of the current generation. After all, all he did was act like a spoiled diva. Sure, that sucks but like the BBC put up and covered up Jimmy bloody Seville. And that guy did a lot more than just act spoiled and punch a producer. They could have sucked up and let us have Top Gear for a couple more seasons.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Was UK based. Now it's just dead. Only worse. They couldn't even let it die gracefully.

Like seriously. I get it. Clarkson was not the nicest human being. But he and the other two had a chemistry that was the soul of the show. They should just have shut it down after they left.

Or better yet they should have done the British thing of suffering his excesses until he dies or grows too old to perform and than outing them in a massive investigation to ruin his legacy and cover up the excesses of the current generation. After all, all he did was act like a spoiled diva. Sure, that sucks but like the BBC put up and covered up Jimmy bloody Seville. And that guy did a lot more than just act spoiled and punch a producer. They could have sucked up and let us have Top Gear for a couple more seasons.
I'm thinking we could stamp out 90% of pedophilia in the Western world if we simply killed all of the entertainment industry, all of the politicians and most of the billionaires.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Clarkson's Farm is hilarious though!

talion777

Apr 5, 2022

They punished Clarkson, and then they punished his public enablers by making them watch Matt Leblanc. A mind bending plot twist worthy of The Prisoner. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
They punished Clarkson, and then they punished his public enablers by making them watch Matt Leblanc. A mind bending plot twist worthy of The Prisoner. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And on that bombshell we end this tangent.
See you all next week when we see how many pigeons can fit in a Bentley.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
And on that bombshell we end this tangent.
See you all next week when we see how many pigeons can fit in a Bentley.
Only 42, after that whenever you try to add more the ones in there already fly out... Unless you're talking about dead pigeons, in which case the number is drastically higher.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well newest trio of tg uk is good (but not on same lvl as clarkson, hammond and may) but you are right that leblanc etc nearly destroyed the show. grand tour is close what tg uk was but only few episodes per year.

You're supposed to Hook "Kaz" up with Cece, not "Chris"
that'd be giving him keys to heaven for free.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
i forgot what version i left off on. does this version end with you meeting her parents and that's it? or does it continue with her getting the help she needs?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes