Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Been a real busy past week or so and just checking in now, going to leave this post here and start catching up after that... how come B&M always seem to show up again when I'm not around? :unsure: Anyway...

Lexi Route completed (previously had done Cece)... I laughed, I cried, I got all worked up with anticipation of stuff I knew was coming and I'm not sure if that made it better or worse. The second playthrough made me appreciate the game even more with how well things work, the writing, and how it seems each route gives you a fuller picture and greater appreciation of it all (from different angles). So much happens that I get how people can play this over and over and never get tired of coming back to it. So MANY great little moments. Also, replay is hard not to do as this game just constantly goads you into thinking about all the girls you didn't pick, which is unfortunately extremely relatable to me, lol.

I also used (what ended up being my own highly customized version of) the great original music mod and though there were some songs here and there I either didn't care for or didn't feel fit as well as the final version, it had way more songs that did add a new aspect to the enjoyment and now I have bunch of new songs that I love (ended up making a playlist of all my favorite tracks from both versions that I've been listening to nonstop).

I did choose not to turn on the extras or dev commentary yet as I wanted to experience the first time through the Lexi route without it distracting or biasing me. I did read/view some of what's included in the files for it though and it's great stuff I'll be turning on in a future playthrough.

My personal verdict on the Lexi route: It was decent and she's adorable (and sexy) but it didn't stack up to the Cece route for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Up next: Lexi/Holly followed by Holly solo. I'm not sure if I'll take a break or not between playthroughs this time... I do have the feeling of needing to let myself have a cool-down period after playing again but their routes are so connected I kinda want to do them while the Lexi one is fresh in my mind. Regardless, I won't be waiting nearly as long between playthroughs this time. :D
That's fine, I still love Lexi best!
Many of the girls in my upcoming VN will be fans of Lexi.
Especially Alexis who thinks that she is destined to meet Lexi one day since her name even has "lexi" in it.
Alexis even wears her hair in the same style as Lexi!
Alexis teaser1.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: hampsure

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Many of the girls in my upcoming VN will be fans of Lexi.
Especially Alexis who thinks that she is destined to meet Lexi one day since her name even has "lexi" in it.
Alexis even wears her hair in the same style as Lexi!
Looking good there... though you just reminded me that I actually really loved when Lexi had her ginger hair for the disguise :love: and younger Lexi with the blonde hair (and slightly lighter complexion?) looked pretty damn good too.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I started playing the Lexi/Holly route and have some more thoughts/questions either from this or left-over from the last playthrough:

I turned on the Director's Commentary for this playthrough and I'm finding it very interesting and enlightening thus far. It's pretty funny to learn that some of the things I liked were just accidents or didn't go as planned that the author then had to build on or work around. It's also interesting to see the specific things he points out that could be missed but he clearly put thought into... raises the level of appreciation if anything. Definitely going to be using it and the extras when I start a playthrough from the beginning again.

Some thoughts on some of the ones I've read thus far:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I started playing the Lexi/Holly route and have some more thoughts/questions either from this or left-over from the last playthrough:

I turned on the Director's Commentary for this playthrough and I'm finding it very interesting and enlightening thus far. It's pretty funny to learn that some of the things I liked were just accidents or didn't go as planned that the author then had to build on or work around. It's also interesting to see the specific things he points out that could be missed but he clearly put thought into... raises the level of appreciation if anything. Definitely going to be using it and the extras when I start a playthrough from the beginning again.

My responses to your "questions" --

1) Yes, yes it was ^_^

2) I think you’re right … I can’t think of another one.

3) so cute

4) Favorite Cece line

5) I took that to mean “If you never got pleasure from having sex, would you do it?” … and they’re both kinda waisted, so looking at the line with beer goggles is appropriate.

Reactions: hampsure

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

1) yes, and it's great. Also love the line about the underwear, "but these were a gift from... Oh F U Chris!" makes me laugh every time!

2) quick question... probably has nothing to do with it, and it is probably an oversight, but did you win the ass game earlier on that play-through?"

3) these melt my heart as much as her holding back tears look breaks my heart!

4) hahahahahah

5) Having had prostate cancer that resulted in the removal of my prostate, the organ that creates the a portion of the seminal fluid and acts as a pressure builder, let me inform you that without one, you can never climax. You feel like you should, you reach the point, your body tries to go through the motions, but nothing happens. It is very similar to dry heaving when you have nothing in your stomach to vomit. Neither one is a pleasant experience. do you still have sex afterwards, probably (I say probably because I haven't been in a relationship since that happened, but I would probably do things to please my partner if I had one) However, I do not... practice self-help. because there is no point, climax is either uneventful, or sometimes slightly painful. So, yeah, from my unique point of view, I can see her point.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes