Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
To summarize what you are both saying, I think there is a difference between "slow burn" and MC gets pussy handed to him before he opens his mouth. Being that the game isn't very long, "slow" is relevant.

In that sense, all the relationships are a slow burn with the exception of possibly Robin who will have sex earlier (but it is not advised). The MC must make the "right" choices and participate in a relationship with the characters to have sex with them.

(I did make the assumption that vaginal OR anal sex was desired.)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To summarize what you are both saying, I think there is a difference between "slow burn" and MC gets pussy handed to him before he opens his mouth. Being that the game isn't very long, "slow" is relevant.

In that sense, all the relationships are a slow burn with the exception of possibly Robin who will have sex earlier (but it is not advised). The MC must make the "right" choices and participate in a relationship with the characters to have sex with them.

(I did make the assumption that vaginal OR anal sex was desired.)
Your answer was fine as far as I'm concerned. But after semi-reading his post (and later reading it more comprehensively) I felt he was asking for something with more details. ;)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Your answer was fine as far as I'm concerned. But after semi-reading his post (and later reading it more comprehensively) I felt he was asking for something with more details. ;)
Yes, I think you understood my meaning completely
One of the things that must be in a relationship for me to enjoy a lot is sexual tension
That is, many teasing events or talking events (at least 6 in total) should occur, then enter the vaginal sex phase (at least 6, but preferably 9).
So only one of the relations has this feature, thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Black_Prince

Jan 27, 2020
Is there a way, to combine sancho multimod with azk66 audio restauration and german translation? That would be perfect for me :D

I tried and always end with either sancho mod doesn't work, or german translation disappear and also I still don't understand what the azk66 mod do exactly, especially combined with the sancho mod version who also does something with the old soundtrack as well?

Is it possible that someone bring light into this for me, it is quite confusing and I would wonder if just for me...

//EDIT: woohooo, #11k reply :D ...I tried search function already, but without results :(

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Is there a way, to combine sancho multimod with azk66 audio restauration and german translation? That would be perfect for me :D

I tried and always end with either sancho mod doesn't work, or german translation disappear and also I still don't understand what the azk66 mod do exactly, especially combined with the sancho mod version who also does something with the old soundtrack as well?

Is it possible that someone bring light into this for me, it is quite confusing and I would wonder if just for me...

//EDIT: woohooo, #11k reply :D ...I tried search function already, but without results :(
Hi, I don't know the answer to your exact question. But the Sanchomod has the option to restore the original music. Not sure if the German translation can be added to that. Seems like it would alter the script and that would conflict.

Reactions: Black_Prince

Black_Prince

Jan 27, 2020
Hi, I don't know the answer to your exact question. But the Sanchomod has the option to restore the original music. Not sure if the German translation can be added to that. Seems like it would alter the script and that would conflict.
Well, thanks for your fast answer.

That's what I fear yes... Seems as I have to choose either playing with mod or with german translation (would have loved to enjoy a game in German, there are so rarely games in German here, it's a pity... But sanchomod is so comfortable as well, that I tend to prefer to use it rather than enjoying a game in German after a long time... But still I hope there's a way to enjoy both together... anyone knows how or do y'all think it is impossible?)

To simplify or clearify my earlier question:

there is a sanchomod-version with "new music" and "old music" (not sure why 2 versions?) and the music restauration mod from azk66.

Is sanchomod "old music" with exactly same musik as azk66's music mod? Logical it should be, just this makes sense, but is it, or just partly?

I just downloaded the game the first time as the up to date version (ep. 8?), so don't know how to get the older version ep7 to get the old music files from. I would love to play the game enjoying the full and how author's intended music soundtrack, but these mandatory steps before I play it, I don't get at all. Are they just required if you are using saves from previous game versions and if they are always required and I have to do these steps, not sure what to do as I don't understand these steps discription.

Sorry to bother you all ^^

TGafy

May 14, 2020

That's what I fear yes... Seems as I have to choose either playing with mod or with german translation (would have loved to enjoy a game in German, there are so rarely games in German here, it's a pity... But sanchomod is so comfortable as well, that I tend to prefer to use it rather than enjoying a game in German after a long time... But still I hope there's a way to enjoy both together... anyone knows how or do y'all think it is impossible?)

there is a sanchomod-version with "new music" and "old music" (not sure why 2 versions?) and the music restauration mod from azk66.

Is sanchomod "old music" with exactly same musik as azk66's music mod? Logical it should be, just this makes sense, but is it, or just partly?

I just downloaded the game the first time as the up to date version (ep. 8?), so don't know how to get the older version ep7 to get the old music files from. I would love to play the game enjoying the full and how author's intended music soundtrack, but these mandatory steps before I play it, I don't get at all. Are they just required if you are using saves from previous game versions and if they are always required and I have to do these steps, not sure what to do as I don't understand these steps discription.

These questions may yield better results if you posted them on the mod thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-multi-mod-sancho1969.104357/

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, I think you understood my meaning completely
One of the things that must be in a relationship for me to enjoy a lot is sexual tension
That is, many teasing events or talking events (at least 6 in total) should occur, then enter the vaginal sex phase (at least 6, but preferably 9).
So only one of the relations has this feature, thank you
If you want sexual tension, heck try Lexi's first sex scene. It's nothing but tense all the way through it!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Okay, so the two mods you're talking about are not compatible.

The Sancho mod requires the original music files from version 7 of the game before the musicopolips happened. There are multiple links in the Sanchomod thread that were designed to help you find those files online. If none of them work anymore, not sure what to tell you. The reason there are two versions of his mod (as I understand it) is because of how the code interacts with those files.

The ask66 version is designed to be used with the final version of the game plus the Drifty DLC, which was available via patreon and should still be available via steam purchase, in which he included his own walkthrough support. It also uses raw mp3 files for the music, not the renpy packed files that are used by the dev.

Unfortunately, I can't answer any language-compatability questions. You should ask those on the Sanchomod thread itself.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I are very curious :unsure:
Why does the developer use girls/milfs with average or ugly looks in this game?
Do he want to prove to people that girls with average and ugly looks with a strong personality can be very attractive?
The game is complete. Dev's not going to rip these girls out and replace them, essentially redoing the game, to please your tastes. Simply put: if the girls here are not to your liking, move on to another game.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Now this may just be me.

But it should be illegal to write an indepth story like this. Give the girls such solid character archs. Then make the mc choose one or the occasional two.

I and probably a few or most of you come here to unwind and find some temporary happiness amidst horniness. This ending ain't happy and horny. It is admittedly wholesome. . . . but DUDE!!!

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
I honestly did not know what i was getting into when i started this i was expecting the normal stuff and the game has that but i was not expecting to care so much about the characters i only did 1 full playthrough with CeCe only and just fucking wow i did not expect a AVN to make me cry but that did it unfortunately after playing through the CeCe route i just cant make myself go through another playthrough with any other girl that ending just felt so right

Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I honestly did not know what i was getting into when i started this i was expecting the normal stuff and the game has that but i was not expecting to care so much about the characters i only did 1 full playthrough with CeCe only and just fucking wow i did not expect a AVN to make me cry but that did it unfortunately after playing through the CeCe route i just cant make myself go through another playthrough with any other girl that ending just felt so right
Give it a little time for the emotions to settle, and try it again with another girl. All of their stories are beautiful and unique, and don't worry about Cece. To be honest, there really is no cannon ending for this game, BUT both the crossovers with Artemis and Chasing Sunsets actually use the Lexi Route as cannon for their stories, so if you ever want to play either of those amazing titles (highly recommend!!) then you might want to at least do the Lexi route.
But my advice... Play them all!
They're worth it.

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
Give it a little time for the emotions to settle, and try it again with another girl. All of their stories are beautiful and unique, and don't worry about Cece. To be honest, there really is no cannon ending for this game, BUT both the crossovers with Artemis and Chasing Sunsets actually use the Lexi Route as cannon for their stories, so if you ever want to play either of those amazing titles (highly recommend!!) then you might want to at least do the Lexi route.
But my advice... Play them all!
They're worth it.
yea your prolly right ill let it cooldown then try another it took me awhile to decide if i was gonna do CeCe Lexi Steph or Linda in the first place they all had something goin for them i felt like any of the girls could be canon i just happened to decide on CeCe first so it just felt right at the end but anyway yea ill give it time and try the others. Ohh one more thing i actually have both of those games rdy to go for the next chance i get to sit down with one ill make sure to try one of those out first

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yea your prolly right ill let it cooldown then try another it took me awhile to decide if i was gonna do CeCe Lexi Steph or Linda in the first place they all had something goin for them i felt like any of the girls could be canon i just happened to decide on CeCe first so it just felt right at the end but anyway yea ill give it time and try the others. Ohh one more thing i actually have both of those games rdy to go for the next chance i get to sit down with one ill make sure to try one of those out first
Don't forget Robin and Kira. And don't leave your boy hanging in the wind, set Chris up when you have the chance. Especially if you are on the Kira route since he set you up with her, and back in the day set you up with Linda!
The MC/Kira Chris/Robin ending is probably my favorite ending. But Lexi is my favorite Girl!!

Reactions: Palis61

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
Don't forget Robin and Kira. And don't leave your boy hanging in the wind, set Chris up when you have the chance. Especially if you are on the Kira route since he set you up with her, and back in the day set you up with Linda!
The MC/Kira Chris/Robin ending is probably my favorite ending. But Lexi is my favorite Girl!!
haha yea for sure chris a real homie

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
i just cant make myself go through another playthrough with any other girl that ending just felt so right
Believe it or not but the same goes with every other ending. They all feeling right. That's why it's so fun to play it every now and then. Since I always have a hard time deciding which route to take when I start a new one, I always let . I've also created a if I should help him or not. Whether I take Stefanie out of the hotel with me or not is sometimes decided by a for me. Heads and she comes along, tails and I leave her behind. But let's not kid ourselves. It's just right to take her out of the hotel. That's why it's rarely up for debate with me. Stefanie simply belongs.

Last edited:

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
Believe it or not but the same goes with every other ending. They all feeling right. That's why it's so fun to play it every now and then. Since I always have a hard time deciding which route to take when I start a new one, I always let . I've also created a if I should help him or not. Whether I take Stefanie out of the hotel with me or not is sometimes decided by a for me. Heads and she comes along, tails and I leave her behind. But let's not kid ourselves. It's just right to take them out of the hotel. That's why it's rarely up for debate with me. Stefanie simply belongs.
yea i just could not bring myself to leave her there especially after that scene its hard to really still be mad at her at least as a player

• Red Heart

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Believe it or not but the same goes with every other ending. They all feeling right. That's why it's so fun to play it every now and then. Since I always have a hard time deciding which route to take when I start a new one, I always let . I've also created a if I should help him or not. Whether I take Stefanie out of the hotel with me or not is sometimes decided by a for me. Heads and she comes along, tails and I leave her behind. But let's not kid ourselves. It's just right to take her out of the hotel. That's why it's rarely up for debate with me. Stefanie simply belongs.
Honestly, the Steph ending is probably my least favorite ending(which in leap of faith terms is at the bottom, but over all is probably still above sooo many other games regular canon endings that it's not even funny).

That being said, I have only left her behind once just to see how it plays out(and even then I almost broke out crying when she was the homeland agent watching through binoculars)

Also, the first time I played her route, I got half way through and had to go all the way back to the beginning and start it again because I felt like shit when she admits that you're the only one she's ever been with and you can't say the same because 2 days earlier you went stamp collecting, I mean played Legos, or no wait, it was "video games" ;);) with Robin!

But yeah, Steph absolutely belongs!

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes