Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I see what you're saying about the holding back, but that's more about love than sex... I was addressing it from a strictly sex point of view.

As for Steph, I don't think that having had sex with her years prior to the start of the game counts towards her being the first one to bed. :ROFLMAO: Also, I didn't think it was her who fell, more like the MC who fell from her window:p
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

ACTUALLY... Kira takes you to bed at her house, all over her house, right after you get off of the phone call where Lexi invites you to her house. Steph is at Lexi's.
so, Yeah, Robin is first, but Kira is like right after!

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Statler & Waldorf come back
------------with----------------
Grif1001 & Elhemeer..... The battle
View attachment 2878842
Don't miss the latest Live Show
So if I do this ...
Minou n Brout.jpg
... do I get points ;-)
ACTUALLY... Kira takes you to bed at her house, all over her house, right after you get off of the phone call where Lexi invites you to her house. Steph is at Lexi's.
so, Yeah, Robin is first, but Kira is like right after!
Oh, it's on now! Time for you to show me WHERE in the three* rooms we see Kira and MC encounter a "Bed" ;-)

*Three being a subjective number that MC refutes before deciding the argument isn't relevant to the situation ;-)

Also, are you forgetting WHY you jump out the window?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So if I do this ...
View attachment 2879182
... do I get points ;-)

Oh, it's on now! Time for you to show me WHERE in the three* rooms we see Kira and MC encounter a "Bed" ;-)

*Three being a subjective number that MC refutes before deciding the argument isn't relevant to the situation ;-)

Also, are you forgetting WHY you jump out the window?
Ok, If you want to play it that way, then compared to this... 1693017987792.png

Kira's Couch is a King Size Bed! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Watching the new experion commercials gives me a reaction I suspect they wouldn't have planned for ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How is this random no-name background character the baddest bitch in the game? God Damn.

View attachment 2893430

Also, I think she's actually a cameo, but I can never remember who, if it's even true, or just a similar asset to a known character. I know she's not one of the pointed-out cameos though (one of them only shows up on Cece's path in Chap 8).

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021

Also, I think she's actually a cameo, but I can never remember who, if it's even true, or just a similar asset to a known character. I know she's not one of the pointed-out cameos though (one of them only shows up on Cece's path in Chap 8).
hi mate

I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
I only enjoy relationships that are slow burn, which means teasing and personality development for a long time ( It means to have at least 6 verbal or teasing event with the girl/milf ) , then vaginal sex and anal sex.

How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
hi mate

I only enjoy relationships that are slow burn, which means teasing and personality development for a long time ( It means to have at least 6 verbal or teasing event with the girl/milf ) , then vaginal sex and anal sex.

All of them!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
hi mate

First, it's not really that long a game, so not sure if "slow burn" really qualifies for any of it.

Also, you didn't ask, but none of that is what this game is really about.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
All of them!
I don't think that's exactly accurate... I'm pretty sure you can get vaginal with Robin in way less than " 6 verbal or teasing event"s. Also, if you are wanting vaginal AND anal with every girl option, than this isn't the game for you. That being said, This game is exceptional!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't think that's exactly accurate... I'm pretty sure you can get vaginal with Robin in way less than " 6 verbal or teasing event"s. Also, if you are wanting vaginal AND anal with every girl option, than this isn't the game for you. That being said, This game is exceptional!
Also, now that I've read yours and his more comprehensively, really Linda is the only character that fits his parameters ...

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes