Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can anyone tell me what this is about (from Multi-Mod)?

View attachment 2858795

Where do I check -- Nuke Now Awards?
It's not "Nuke now award" it's "Check Nuke. Now!" If you look at the Nuke of Chris' fuzzy snapshot of Lexi on stage you can send her your number. If you miss that, you miss points and she ends up getting the number later after Chris sees it.

EDIT: Nuke being the social-media app on your in-game phone

Reactions: Canes

Canes

May 27, 2018
It's not "Nuke now award" it's "Check Nuke. Now!" If you look at the Nuke of Chris' fuzzy snapshot of Lexi on stage you can send her your number. If you miss that, you miss points and she ends up getting the number later after Chris sees it.

EDIT: Nuke being the social-media app on your in-game phone
Hmm, I guess that was it then, punctuation missing. Thank you!

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Nope, they just dropped it completely before even starting, then...amnesia.
I noticed that too but figured he realized that to be a nightmare to make and steered it in another direction. At least one truth and one dare for each character... :eek:!

Canes

May 27, 2018
How far along are you? They got back to it, but, as I said, it took a different direction.
Only now started chapter 6. They built up the scene for Truth or Dare, then each character commented on their past and that was basically it. They moved on to a different scenario, never mentioning it again. That different direction you mentioned has nothing to do with Truth or Dare. In context it's a different scene entirely.

-- In Truth or Dare you, well, play Truth or Dare. They never do.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So ugh...What ever happened to Truth or Dare, the author wholly forgot about it?
Nope, they just dropped it completely before even starting, then...amnesia and a new scene.
You're right, they don't play "Truth or Dare" ... but saying "then amnesia" tells me you weren't really paying attention. ... Lexi basically overrode them after the song and takes things in another direction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I noticed that too but figured he realized that to be a nightmare to make and steered it in another direction. At least one truth and one dare for each character... :eek:!
If you mean Drifty, you're probably right! (Or he never intended to do it and just wanted to have the speech about camaraderie and friendship).

• Red Heart
Reactions: TGafy and FatGiant

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You're right, they don't play "Truth or Dare" ... but saying "then amnesia" tells me you weren't really paying attention. ... Lexi basically overrode them after the song and takes things in another direction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You beat me to it again!

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You beat me to it again!
I was getting to that part of the game to copy images to basically post the same thing, but then I got distracted doing this...

chris_dance.gif

It goes remarkably well with Drop the Beats by FASSounds (DJ Kink's song)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TGafy and Elhemeer

Canes

May 27, 2018
Great, now I feel empty.
Maybe you guys can post some recommendations in the same vibe, while I go cry in a corner.

Acting Lessons would be one. -- I feel it has the same emotional delivery as this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Great, now I feel empty.
Maybe you guys can post some recommendations in the same vibe, while I go cry in a corner.

Acting Lessons would be one. -- I feel it has the same emotional delivery as this.
if you're looking for recomendations, I would say start with the games that Drifty did cameo's of...

1692593252005.png

and then there's always the Audience...

1692593339615.png

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes