Jul 1, 2022
Yes, there was one or two (ONLY) songs that couldn't be got for the music restoration version. The Sanchomod eliminated that issue by using the music files from the 0.7 version of the game, which is now difficult (if not impossible) to find.

The main advantage of the music restoration mod is that it worked with the drifty DLC version of the game, which included the dev walkthrough, bonus stuff and commentary. The advantage of the Sanchomod OS music version was ... well, it works with Sanchomod, which is always fantastic.
I have the audio files 1-7 (I assume at least) so i would be able to use the sancho mod for the original version but if it’s only one or two songs missing then I’ll just use the music restoration mod. Thanks!

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, there was one or two (ONLY) songs that couldn't be got for the music restoration version. The Sanchomod eliminated that issue by using the music files from the 0.7 version of the game, which is now difficult (if not impossible) to find.

The main advantage of the music restoration mod is that it worked with the drifty DLC version of the game, which included the dev walkthrough, bonus stuff and commentary. The advantage of the Sanchomod OS music version was ... well, it works with Sanchomod, which is always fantastic.
As I always say, "If it's not a Sanchomod, it's not worth using."

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
As I always say, "If it's not a Sanchomod, it's not worth using."
I mostly agree. I don't like some of the little nuances (changing hot keys, for example) and it often does so much more than I really want or need. It is still my preference, though, when there's a choice. The only place I have the choice and am using something else is Eternum - I started with the simpler LightmanP mod on the OP long ago, and he just upgraded to allow stats cheats and name change. I don't use stats cheats in general, but I like being able to see what's behind the hearts. The name change sealed it for me since I was going by my normal play name, "Wyatt", but then that unfortunate reveal was made at the end of V0.5... :LOL:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I mostly agree. I don't like some of the little nuances (changing hot keys, for example) and it often does so much more than I really want or need. It is still my preference, though, when there's a choice. The only place I have the choice and am using something else is Eternum - I started with the simpler LightmanP mod on the OP long ago, and he just upgraded to allow stats cheats and name change. I don't use stats cheats in general, but I like being able to see what's behind the hearts. The name change sealed it for me since I was going by my normal play name, "Wyatt", but then that unfortunate reveal was made at the end of V0.5... :LOL:
I always play as Phillip, and when I have the option to use a last name I play as Phillip Herkhunt (fill-up Her-cunt)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I always play as Phillip, and when I have the option to use a last name I play as Phillip Herkhunt (fill-up Her-cunt)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always find it interesting what people name their MC. Generally, it is unoriginal and lacks imagination. Like the name I use, Max. But you sir, have an entire fucking backstory to go with your name. That is quite incredible! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grif1001

swampbug

Jul 8, 2023
Yep, Or...
Leap of Faith
renpy
common
00console.rpy

[change] "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

Start game
At first text "Dreams are weird." press "shift O" to open config screen.

Type "meRomantic = 5" enter
Type "meFlirty = 5" enter
Type "meSporty = 5" enter

and start the game with 5 points in each...
How'd you find those specific variables to alter?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
So I just finished my focus on Steph and it got me wondering if there's a unique ending with MC+Steph and Chris+Linda. An ending where it's the original four just hanging out kind of scene. I don't feel like running it again just to check cuz Steph is mid imo compared to the others. If there is, though, I'd run it to fill out my collection of saves. Does anyone know?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I just finished my focus on Steph and it got me wondering if there's a unique ending with MC+Steph and Chris+Linda. An ending where it's the original four just hanging out kind of scene. I don't feel like running it again just to check cuz Steph is mid imo compared to the others. If there is, though, I'd run it to fill out my collection of saves. Does anyone know?
Hmm ... considering the other unique endings, that's not a bad idea. Unfortunately, it'll have to be head-cannon, since Drifty didn't do that.

To be fair, the two unique Chris endings (pretty sure there's only two) work because the circumstances keep the two friends near each other long enough for the event to happen (They both move to LA for the Lexi/Holly ending and they're just separating at the end of the Kira/Robin ending).

A reunion of the "high school club" could really have only happened right after the concert, and since all the epilogues happen probably 8-12 months after the concert, it doesn't really work. It could only work if one pair traveled to meet the others for the epilogue, which kinda goes against the overall message of the end-game -- that all things come to an end, to be replaced with a new beginning.

(It could have happened after the Paris trip I suppose, but that would just turn the epilogue into a Return of the King clone)

That said, there's no doubt in my mind that, over the years, the two couples would continue to meet for birthdays, holidays, reunions, etc. Just like I think all nine (unless you're an ass) of the "cast" would continue their friendships regardless of who the MC chooses. They had an amazing/heart-wrenching/friendship-bonding summer, and I think it's safe to say those bonds will remain strong the rest of their lives.

At least, that's how I choose to see it.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Hmm ... considering the other unique endings, that's not a bad idea. Unfortunately, it'll have to be head-cannon, since Drifty didn't do that.

To be fair, the two unique Chris endings (pretty sure there's only two) work because the circumstances keep the two friends near each other long enough for the event to happen (They both move to LA for the Lexi/Holly ending and they're just separating at the end of the Kira/Robin ending).

A reunion of the "high school club" could really have only happened right after the concert, and since all the epilogues happen probably 8-12 months after the concert, it doesn't really work. It could only work if one pair traveled to meet the others for the epilogue, which kinda goes against the overall message of the end-game -- that all things come to an end, to be replaced with a new beginning.

(It could have happened after the Paris trip I suppose, but that would just turn the epilogue into a Return of the King clone)

That said, there's no doubt in my mind that, over the years, the two couples would continue to meet for birthdays, holidays, reunions, etc. Just like I think all nine (unless you're an ass) of the "cast" would continue their friendships regardless of who the MC chooses. They had an amazing/heart-wrenching/friendship-bonding summer, and I think it's safe to say those bonds will remain strong the rest of their lives.

At least, that's how I choose to see it.
Thanks. This saved me a few days time. Now I can focus on Holly.

I hadn't noticed the theme going on with the different epilogues. They carry more of a meaning now.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
How'd you find those specific variables to alter?
The best way is probably to look at the code. However most of the time you have to "extract" it from the rpa file. Sometimes also de-compile the rpyc files to rpy. A tool like UnRen can help for that.

Otherwise there is the Universal Ren'Py Mod that is very easy to install and is way more powerful than the built-in Ren'Py console.

Finally, specific to this game, if you look at the walkthrough I made (link is on the OP), at the end I list all the variables so you can easily change them.

Reactions: swampbug

Ygambi

Jul 10, 2020
You Can't make me cry playing an avn bro...........godly story (sightly upset there isnt a group romance option but ....ohwell)

also......im sorry for your loss

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes