Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I might be finishing my, now 13, paths today some time (sad and happy at the same time - I've had three or four titles I follow release updates since I started my playthrough just over a week ago).

One path I seeded but haven't brought forward is a total rejection of Stephanie (don't sleep together) in Chapter 1, and haven't done any of the "be a dick to her" pathing.

Is there anything of significance I'd miss by not doing these paths? They aren't in my nature (the path where I forgave her but didn't invite her to Lexi's has bummed me out enough...), but if I miss something other than a complete "images seen" count at the end of it all, then I'll bite that bullet...
The only true effect of not having sex with Steph at the beginning is not getting the extra point of flirt/romance/flex that comes with the deed (and some slight changes in choices and dialogue with Cece later).

EDIT: Personally, if I'm doing a point-run (for funzies) I get the extra flirt from stopping on the second ask, a romance for calling Robin beautiful after engaging with her after gaming, and another romance for not flexing when Kira brings frappies to your morning bench nap.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
For those that know the game well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I expected I would only have two LI scenes left by this point, CeCe and the Lexi/Holly throuple, given how the other LI routes progressed up to this, but I guess the Holly solo will be after the concert, too (as I expect CeCe and the throuple to be).

Procrastinating for the moment, because I expect the endings are coming very, very soon. Want to finish and move on after more than a week immersed in this journey, but also not ready for it to end, since this title is complete...

Since I like to save my best for last, I will not finish my CeCe routes until I finish the others - I want my last memories of this run through to be of her ending.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For those that know the game well...
I expected I would only have two LI scenes left by this point, CeCe and the Lexi/Holly throuple, given how the other LI routes progressed to this point, but I guess the Holly solo will be after the concert, too (as I expect CeCe and the throuple to be).

Procrastinating for the moment, because I expect the endings are coming very, very soon. Want to finish and move on after more than a week immersed in this journey, but also not ready for it to end, since this title is complete...

Since I like to save my best for last, I will not finish my CeCe routes until I finish the others - I want my last memories of this run through to be of her ending.
Not a bad idea if you didn't do hers first (I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't) ... and all paths have epilogues.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not a bad idea if you didn't do hers first (I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't) ... and all paths have epilogues.
I expected they would. Hope they all involve a family, in some way (Kira solo could adopt, after all).

Now, after procrastination and cogitation, since MC's love life started with Linda, that's will be my first route to the end.

With that as the beginning, that allows me to set my play order: Linda, Steph, Kira, Robin, Kira/Robin, Lexi, Lexi/Holly, Holly, CeCe.

And as I start my Linda route...

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The only true effect of not having sex with Steph at the beginning is not getting the extra point of flirt/romance/flex that comes with the deed (and some slight changes in choices and dialogue with Cece later).

EDIT: Personally, if I'm doing a point-run (for funzies) I get the extra flirt from stopping on the second ask, a romance for calling Robin beautiful after engaging with her after gaming, and another romance for not flexing when Kira brings frappies to your morning bench nap.
Yep, Or...
Leap of Faith
renpy
common
00console.rpy

[change] "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

Start game
At first text "Dreams are weird." press "shift O" to open config screen.

Type "meRomantic = 5" enter
Type "meFlirty = 5" enter
Type "meSporty = 5" enter

and start the game with 5 points in each...

Yes, it's cheating. It's also easier, ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I actually had someone on this site once tell me that it wasn't right to use the console config screen to "cheat". I was like, but its perfectly fine to download your game for free from a pirate site?
That makes sense, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I expected they would. Hope they all involve a family, in some way (Kira solo could adopt, after all).

Now, after procrastination and cogitation, since MC's love life started with Linda, that's will be my first route to the end.

With that as the beginning, that allows me to set my play order: Linda, Steph, Kira, Robin, Kira/Robin, Lexi, Lexi/Holly, Holly, CeCe.
Good plan, but I wouldn't be able to run it like that.

I would have to switch the Lexi-Holly routes and run them in the exact opposite order you have them... Holly, Lexi/Holly, and Lexi, simply because you have to hurt lexi to do the Holly solo route and doing that broke my heart. Even when I played the Holly route I immediantly replayed the Lexi solo route because I couldn't leave it that way.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Good plan, but I wouldn't be able to run it like that.

I would have to switch the Lexi-Holly routes and run them in the exact opposite order you have them... Holly, Lexi/Holly, and Lexi, simply because you have to hurt lexi to do the Holly solo route and doing that broke my heart. Even when I played the Holly route I immediantly replayed the Lexi solo route because I couldn't leave it that way.
Makes sense.

Think I'll change my order after considering your words (I was going in order of "connection" for all but CeCe), going Lexi Solo, Holly Solo, then throuple for that set.

Just finished Linda path - nice "blooper reel" during the credits (hope some of those are full size renders I can UnRen), and I wish we could have seen Kevin's girl. ;)

TGafy

May 14, 2020
You know, I created a separate solo Kira path because I wanted to check something. I was a bit disappointed because Robin couldn't act as a surrogate for Kira. It ended up being the same ending except that Robin and MC clarified the 'friends-with-benefits' relationship as the last time.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You know, I created a separate solo Kira path because I wanted to check something. I was a bit disappointed because Robin couldn't act as a surrogate for Kira. It ended up being the same ending except that Robin and MC clarified the 'friends-with-benefits' relationship as the last time.
However, you can also do an MC/Kira - Robin/Chris ending, which is as unique as the MC/Lexi - Holly/Chris ending. I think it's actually my favorite.

EDIT: Favorite ending, not favorite path ...

Reactions: TGafy

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just finished Linda path - nice "blooper reel" during the credits (hope some of those are full size renders I can UnRen), and I wish we could have seen Kevin's girl. ;)
Yes! I think we all wish we could have seen Kevin's Lady!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
However, you can also do an MC/Kira - Robin/Chris ending, which is as unique as the MC/Lexi - Holly/Chris ending. I think it's actually my favorite.

EDIT: Favorite ending, not favorite path ...
Each time I saw the "Robin" set up choice, it was marked by Sancho as a "fail". What's the set-up for it? No sex with Robin on game night?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just finished all of my Kira/Robin variants, and I'm surprised that sleeping with Robin after committing to Kira and Kira after committing to Robin didn't change anything in the endings. I would have expected a little bit of something - maybe not full melt down, but something. Surprising. The KR combined ending was kind of sweet, and figured that might be the result, though the Lexi development surprised slightly. ;)

Now: on too my Lexi/Holly grouping...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Each time I saw the "Robin" set up choice, it was marked by Sancho as a "fail". What's the set-up for it? No sex with Robin on game night?
Exactly, and to get the path I mentioned, obviously you can't say yes to Kira's important question.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Exactly, and to get the path I mentioned, obviously you can't say yes to Kira's important question.
The first question in Chapter 1? I don't think I did that. But maybe it's something else.

Just did the Holly solo end and it reminds me of the movie series "Fast and Furious" - if you know, you know...

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes