Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Drifty put it on Steam after finishing 7, and sometime between when he got agreements to use the music and when he put it on Steam the main service he contracted from modified their fine print to exclude adult material, and they made a claim almost immediately and Steam yanked it. Took him something like 2-3 months to get it relisted after pulling all the music. The music he got back was all via directly dealing with the individual artists. Some came through, some flat out said no, others didn't respond.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if it was part of the original line up, but I could see Johnny Cash doing Nine Inch Nails fitting into a few of the scenes. Gut wrenching song...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't know if it was part of the original line up, but I could see Johnny Cash doing Nine Inch Nails fitting into a few of the scenes. Gut wrenching song...
Hurt? Damn, that is a good idea, but the closest thing to a "mainstream" song is auld lang syne. There is some really nice music though. If you look up youtuber "Dead" he has playlists of all most of the original soundtrack songs. I don't think Chap. 8 has any new ones, just ones that were cleared for use from the first 7 chapters, so everything in the game is there plus the stuff no longer in the game.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Going through Chapter 8 and just did my Lexi path, not all the way to the end, but I've just arrived back at the airport after visiting Kira (saw that coming when I saw her last name in Chapter 6 or 7 ;)).

I'm confused: was the trip to Lexi's and her final "scene" all a daydream? Because you're suddenly deciding to drop in on her, then you're back on the park bench, and then you go to your apartment, see Robin, then fly to see Kira. Did I miss something in the text saying that MC had visited her maybe a few days before, or that he just thought about it and came up with an elaborate scenario?

Maybe I missed some dialogue. May go back and redo that when I get through some other stuff, but a daydream/fantasy would be a weird way to tie off the relationship part of that particular path...

Also, I was expecting to see something interactive at the newsstand that allowed me to see either Linda splashed on a magazine or a news article about the old man that got hauled off after talking to you - some radical Imam or something caught in the States trying to visit his long lost grandson or something. Just struck me as odd to have it prominently there, and nothing come of it. Or, maybe I missed something there. No Sancho alert on either a CeCe, Lexi or Kira/Robin path play...

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Aw, hells, naw!
Aaahhh... Here we go again. The xth "pineapple doesn't belong on pizza" debate. Years ago I visited the Pizza Museum in Naples. The museum guide said there's only one rule about pizza: made them how you like them and anyone who wants to dictate how a pizza should be hasn't understood what a pizza is. That's what the italian "pizza scientists" in that museum said. I think they're right.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Going through Chapter 8 and just did my Lexi path, not all the way to the end, but I've just arrived back at the airport after visiting Kira (saw that coming when I saw her last name in Chapter 6 or 7 ;)).

I'm confused: was the trip to Lexi's and her final "scene" all a daydream? Because you're suddenly deciding to drop in on her, then you're back on the park bench, and then you go to your apartment, see Robin, then fly to see Kira. Did I miss something in the text saying that MC had visited her maybe a few days before, or that he just thought about it and came up with an elaborate scenario?

Maybe I missed some dialogue. May go back and redo that when I get through some other stuff, but a daydream/fantasy would be a weird way to tie off the relationship part of that particular path...

Also, I was expecting to see something interactive at the newsstand that allowed me to see either Linda splashed on a magazine or a news article about the old man that got hauled off after talking to you - some radical Imam or something caught in the States trying to visit his long lost grandson or something. Just struck me as odd to have it prominently there, and nothing come of it. Or, maybe I missed something there. No Sancho alert on either a CeCe, Lexi or Kira/Robin path play...
1) It's a flashback (says that was what happened the last time you visited her)
2) Yes, if you're on Linda's or Lexi's path, there's something on the magazine stand, you have to mouse over it like the cigarettes. It's not the same thing. There's no consequences for the decisions in chapter 8, so that may be why there's little guidance.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I will never understand people like you ... :p
Part Italian - it just ain't natural. ;)

And if you want to make Hawaiian pizza, even if you're Canadian, use SPAM or pit-roasted pig and cracklins, not that stuff they try to call "bacon". :ROFLMAO:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
1) It's a flashback (says that was what happened the last time you visited her)
2) Yes, if you're on Linda's or Lexi's path, there's something on the magazine stand, you have to mouse over it like the cigarettes. It's not the same thing. There's no consequences for the decisions in chapter 8, so that may be why there's little guidance.
Got it. On the Lexi play, I had already done the CeCe path start for the chapter, so when I hit "skip" it blew right past. Which is odd, because Sancho is usually real good about throwing up a notice.

Gonna grab my back up "End of Chapter 7" for Lexi and go slowly through that segment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And if you want to make Hawaiian pizza, even if you're Canadian, use SPAM or pit-roasted pig and cracklins, not that stuff they try to call "bacon". :ROFLMAO:
Not Canadian, did grow up with their "bacon" on the pizza's, but learned early on that real bacon is better anyway. Still like the fruit too, although my favorite pizza is either Meat Lovers, Pesto/Ricotta, or a Margherita (amusingly enough).

Reactions: Grif1001

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
although my favorite pizza is either Meat Lovers, Pesto/Ricotta, or a Margherita (amusingly enough).
All three of those are terrific choices!

As for vegetation, the basil (either via pesto or on the Margherita) is acceptable, as are onions, peppers (preferably grilled and not raw green bell), mushrooms, olives (I like the black, but prefer "real" Italian style olives crushed), and even spinach and/or artichoke (go well on one together with mushrooms and shaved Parmesan or shredded Romano or Grana Padana. I don't like what we call "pepperoni" so much - the form of it generally used for pizza in the US would get you strung up in Italy.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
All three of those are terrific choices!

As for vegetation, the basil (either via pesto or on the Margherita) is acceptable, as are onions, peppers (preferably grilled and not raw green bell), mushrooms, olives (I like the black, but prefer "real" Italian style olives crushed), and even spinach and/or artichoke (go well on one together with mushrooms and shaved Parmesan or shredded Romano or Grana Padana. I don't like what we call "pepperoni" so much - the form of it generally used for pizza in the US would get you strung up in Italy.
Honestly, this is depressing me (slight sarcasm). I'm currently on a low-sodium diet due to Kidney Stone issues ... I can get away with one slice of pizza a month at most ... if I don't each much except salad that day.

EDIT: I REALLY miss East Asian dining ...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, the italians are more relaxed than the murrican part italians:
Years ago I visited the Pizza Museum in Naples. The museum guide said there's only one rule about pizza: made them how you like them and anyone who wants to dictate how a pizza should be hasn't understood what a pizza is. That's what the italian "pizza scientists" in that museum said.
BTW: I don't know why italians should have a say in this. It wasn't italians who invented pizza.
Why? Because you said that? It's with boiled ham.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Just completed Leap of Faith and wow what a fantastic AVN it was.

There's one point of the game that started to annoy me a lot, especially after coming through Acting Lesson that left me angry after a specific scene that ruined the whole fun to me, but Leap of Faith after that specific point managed to get me back onboard again into that great story.

Thank you to the author, for one of the best work i read so far with that great writing and interesting characters.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Honestly, this is depressing me (slight sarcasm). I'm currently on a low-sodium diet due to Kidney Stone issues ... I can get away with one slice of pizza a month at most ... if I don't each much except salad that day.

EDIT: I REALLY miss East Asian dining ...
Ouch! I mostly cook my own, so I can adjust the salt accordingly. Some Vietnamese and Thai dishes aren't that difficult to do yourself, but you do have to watch out for the levels of fish sauce/soy you use as those can really get the sodium content pretty high.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I might be finishing my, now 13, paths today some time (sad and happy at the same time - I've had three or four titles I follow release updates since I started my playthrough just over a week ago).

One path I seeded but haven't brought forward is a total rejection of Stephanie (don't sleep together) in Chapter 1, and haven't done any of the "be a dick to her" pathing.

Is there anything of significance I'd miss by not doing these paths? They aren't in my nature (the path where I forgave her but didn't invite her to Lexi's has bummed me out enough...), but if I miss something other than a complete "images seen" count at the end of it all, then I'll bite that bullet...

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I will never understand people like you ... :p

Love this scene! I have a nod to it in my game, first time the MC has pizza with his long lost daughter...

1691103877715.png

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I might be finishing my, now 13, paths today some time (sad and happy at the same time - I've had three or four titles I follow release updates since I started my playthrough just over a week ago).

One path I seeded but haven't brought forward is a total rejection of Stephanie (don't sleep together) in Chapter 1, and haven't done any of the "be a dick to her" pathing.

Is there anything of significance I'd miss by not doing these paths? They aren't in my nature (the path where I forgave her but didn't invite her to Lexi's has bummed me out enough...), but if I miss something other than a complete "images seen" count at the end of it all, then I'll bite that bullet...
The rejection of Steph at the beginning is actually my preferred choice. I like how that plays out with any route.

The only thing that I had to go back and redo with my Steph route was to not do anything with either Robin or Kira at the beginning, but that's only with the Steph redemption route. I felt like a total jackass when she said that she hasn't been with anyone else and has been waiting for "me" and I also hadn't been with anyone else for like 2 or 3 years... untill 2 days earlier and then I banged girls that I barely met... Yeah, that had me feeling like shit, so I went back and replayed the beginning.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Love this scene! I have a nod to it in my game, first time the MC has pizza with his long lost daughter...

View attachment 2823773
Pineapple and many variants of prepared pig are a great match - I like to grill it up when I'm doing pulled pork or ribs, and a pineapple salsa is great with carnitas, but it just doesn't do it for me when something that type of acidity (very different from the acid in a tomato) and cheese are on the same piece of bread, plus it doesn't do as well with some of the cured pork variants you might find on a pizza. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes