Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The limo scene did get me. Although, I will freely admit that there were multiple moments of intense man crying.

The supermarket... Little refresher? What path and what got you to that moment?
It's on all paths ... the extended description of what a simple trip to the supermarket can become.

And yea, the limo, "their" bench, post-interview, the letter, YOU, toes, Alexandra, other couples, the barn, etc., etc., etc. ... and, of course, they're all eclipsed by Auld Lang Syne.

Many, many man-tears.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's on all paths ... the extended description of what a simple trip to the supermarket can become.

And yea, the limo, "their" bench, post-interview, the letter, YOU, toes, Alexandra, other couples, the barn, etc., etc., etc. ... and, of course, they're all eclipsed by Auld Lang Syne.

Many, many man-tears.
I deliberately didn't unhide this. I'll have to come back and check after I get there. (And I didn't let my eyes focus on the unhidden text as I quoted your comment and it was plainly there if I wanted to see it - I really hate that part of this platform...)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I deliberately didn't unhide this. I'll have to come back and check after I get there. (And I didn't let my eyes focus on the unhidden text as I quoted your comment and it was plainly there if I wanted to see it - I really hate that part of this platform...)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

... but that was smart ...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree with everyone who says this is a great game.
Cece especially is a great character.
Plus she's hot that's a great bonus

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, one of the best fun scenes in that games. That's for sure. MC helping at MaKenzie's, in the bowling lane (especially on the Kira/Robin or Robin solo path), and the Major D incident made me laugh too. You'll love it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Took a while to get through all of the paths for Chapter 5 - finished so late yesterday I didn't share thoughts (I can hear you thinking now: oh, darn! :ROFLMAO:), but as I'm making my way through the various iterations of Chapter 6, I've just got to share that I named my screenshots for the Kira scene at the restaurant as thus: Kira_Ch06-01_SpecialSauce. ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Took a while to get through all of the paths for Chapter 5 - finished so late yesterday I didn't share thoughts (I can hear you thinking now: oh, darn! :ROFLMAO:), but as I'm making my way through the various iterations of Chapter 6, I've just got to share that I named my screenshots for the Kira scene at the restaurant as thus: Kira_Ch06-01_SpecialSauce. ;)
Okay, but why (39)? ;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay, but why (39)? ;)
When I name my scene saves, I highlight all of the images in the series and name the first one. Windows automatically names all of the files in the series the same, and numbers them. I had 39 screen saves in the series. I don't know when I got in the habit of doing that, but it's been my habit for at least a few months now. Used to do significantlny fewer saves - I can see this when I play AVNs that I've been doing for a while when they get updated - virtually nothing for many updates worth of material, then BAM!, damn near every render during a lewd scene. It sort of allows me to replay the scene without loading up the VN if that's what I want to do.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Did anyone else redo their choice on this scene a couple of times before they realized what Drifty was doing there?

It was, like, "did he program that scene wrong and never fixed it?!?!?!":ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes