PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I just bought this masterpiece on Steam and requires 20.98 GB of storage while the version downloaded from here with the Music Restauration Mod included weighs 7.79 GB, wtf :WaitWhat: .
Anyway I already played it from here just wanted to try it with Drifty development notes included in the Steam version :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Grif1001

TGafy

May 14, 2020
So at the end of Chapter 5, after Lexi and Holly drops you off the ship and MC makes it back home, the chapter summary implies some of the girls could have stayed with him to see his dad. Did I read that wrong? If it can happen, I clearly missed it trying the Robin solo path.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So at the end of Chapter 5, after Lexi and Holly drops you off the ship and MC makes it back home, the chapter summary implies some of the girls could have stayed with him to see his dad. Did I read that wrong? If it can happen, I clearly missed it trying the Robin solo path.
No ... really the only variety of who you see when in chapter 5 is if you're on Steph's path, you visit her before getting on the boat. Other paths only change the dialogue before people go back home and what happens on the boat when you're done fishing.

Reactions: TGafy

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
The plot is confusing and there are many other small things but it greatly affects the enjoyment of this game. So I stopped playing right after the plane chapter...

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hey so asking for minor spoilers here I guess. How much of an effect will Rejecting Stephanie have on the story? I really want to do the route of making her orgasm and jumping out the window, but rejecting her just *feels* more right. is this a "you'll have to play multiple times" kind of thing or just some slight variation down the line? I swear this is the kind of thing I wish sanchomod went deeper into explaining

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey so asking for minor spoilers here I guess. How much of an effect will Rejecting Stephanie have on the story? I really want to do the route of making her orgasm and jumping out the window, but rejecting her just *feels* more right. is this a "you'll have to play multiple times" kind of thing or just some slight variation down the line? I swear this is the kind of thing I wish sanchomod went deeper into explaining
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I rejected her too. It felt right because screw her! And yes, the game will successfully guilt-trip you later. ;)

That's what the leftovers said on the third night.
And that is just funny right there! :ROFLMAO:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Very good game. I was especially worried about Cece. I stopped communicating with Stephanie... I haven't forgiven her... Probably in vain. I even regretted it... I liked the plot. The animation is very good. Thanks to the authors for the game.

Reactions: hunterashton21

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
How should I play this game ?

Should I go in romance every character i find or be a one girl man ?

Moreover what will happen if i romance every character in the game ??

Themks

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Themks
First, you could try playing the game and find out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, read the OP carefully. There's a serious subject overlaying the entire story, one that might be hard for some people to deal with.

Reactions: Mohanyadav69

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I for myself play every game without mods, walkthroughs or something like that in the first run. I can recommend that for this game. Mods and walkthroughs spoil to much, but I use them later too, after I played it once or more and want to see what I've could missed.
At one point you just can't go after any girl. You've to decide. The game's obvious about it and tells you.
Well, just try it. It's a game after all. Just do all the things you want. Play it one time this way and another time completely different. This game is one of the few AVN which has a good long time motivation. I for myself have played it about 20 times and that's not much according to other players. It's never gets boring. Sure, I don't play it every day. But once in a month definitely.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Themks
First off, you've gotten some great answers to this post already, and there's nothing that either Elhemeer or Tremonia said that I really disagree with.

Actually just posting to suport what they both said and strongly encourage you to do multiple playthroughs of the game. This is one where the more you play the different paths the more you understand the story. If you only play one route and then afterward decide that you don't need to play another because "that's your favorite girl" then your just doing yourself a disservice and lieing to yourself because you didn't really let yourself know the other girls. So play all the routes. You just might be suprised.

I've played all the routes and I still come back and play this game again about once a month. It's worth multiple play throughs!

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes