whocares6847

Sep 6, 2020
Just a heads up for new playthroughs...my game crashed to main menu in chapter 1 after you jump out of Steph's window.
No errors, just a cut to black and i'm in the menu.
I also didn't get the option to tell her I love her just before the sex scene.

The good news is that after starting another playthrough, everything worked without issues, so no idea what could've caused it.
I use SanchoMod and already finished the game without problems in the past, since then installed no updates or anything, so it was really weird.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's going down. And it starts.......NOW! (Well, as soon as I finish posting, in any event. ;))

Might come back to consult some of those route charts, especially if there's a particularly difficult to navigate route (thought I saw something to that effect within the last couple of pages).

As has been my habit when I finally play a completed VN for the first time, you can likely expect some "experience" and "peanut gallery" thoughts along the way.

Until then...

ADDENDUM: Just going in to set up the "Seed" run, names, etc., before having supper, and that opening animation when you log in is both extremely attractive, and gives me a tamer version of "The Big Lebowski" vibes. :LOL:

Also, "great pins!" ;)

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Chapter 1 done and just returned to MC's apartment after retrieving CeCe from the hospital (with your long lost Jr. High GF).

Gotta say, not sure exactly what I was expecting, but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing. I did expect a different personality on CeCe based on what little I've read about her here - I deliberately avoided delving in too much because I didn't want to overly taint my experience ahead of playing. Looking forward to things progressing. Can't remember where the "big split" comes and single paths must be chosen - not looking forward to that based on what I've learned about the LIs to this point, but that's what all those save ports are for. :oops:

Glad I'm finally getting this one started.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Chapter 1 done and just returned to MC's apartment after retrieving CeCe from the hospital (with your long lost Jr. High GF).

Gotta say, not sure exactly what I was expecting, but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing. I did expect a different personality on CeCe based on what little I've read about her here - I deliberately avoided delving in too much because I didn't want to overly taint my experience ahead of playing. Looking forward to things progressing. Can't remember where the "big split" comes and single paths must be chosen - not looking forward to that based on what I've learned about the LIs to this point, but that's what all those save ports are for. :oops:

Glad I'm finally getting this one started.
You're in for quite a ride my friend! Enjoy!

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well into Chapter 3 and just got to Lexi's house. Would have been much further along, but when I first got to this point several hours ago, none of my paths allowed me to choose the option that led Lexi to offer let MC stay in her room. Using Sancho, so found a save all the way back in Ch01, before the Metronome night and did some variants, looking for tags/cues I may have missed in his prompts, and still didn't get there. Grabbed the walk through .pdf and FINALLY found what I was missing (the text conversation with Lexi).

Going back, it seems I misunderstood the Sancho note and made the wrong choice. So I've spent most of my play time today getting all of my routes back in order just to have that conversation.... Fortunately, for several, I had saves as of the beginning of Ch3 that I hadn't moved along to that point yet. Even so, in variants where I did Chris a solid at Metronome, I still came up one point short and will end up in a separate room on those routes, it seems, at least initially (Lexi has just taken her boots off, for those that are exceedingly familiar with the story - and, yes, we all know who you are :ROFLMAO:). Even having several beginning of Ch3 starting points, this VN has so much interaction, and the skip function will blow right past the photo ops if you aren't paying attention, so that added quite a bit of time in the Limo and then actually having all of the text conversations.

Gotta say, the Kira scene is one of the hottest and most interestingly produced scenes I've seen in a VN. My only gripe is that we didn't get to see the pie leaking out (one of the things I really like, for some reason).

The models are all stunning, the story is very good, and scenes are well composed and have a lot of good detailed elements. I haven't looked to see if this has been discussed, but MC reminds me a bit of Rob Lowe and CeCe reminds me often of the actress Mary-Louise Parker - certain facial expressions really drove this home for me, particularly on the plane. Kira has kind of a Tamala Jones look to me (actress on "Castle"). And, despite what MC called him, with a haircut at least, Chris is more Goose than Maverick. ;)

Finally, I can see why so many are enamored of CeCe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
someone can remake the game for 32 bit
does it work 32 bt?
No. You can't play that game in 32bit. Drifty used some ownmade Python scripts which doesn't work in 32Bits like I told you last Sunday.
It won't work because of some of the Python scripts the dev used.
And because of this:
He upgraded to the latest Renpy in the final version, which doesn't support it.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well into Chapter 3 and just got to Lexi's house. Would have been much further along, but when I first got to this point several hours ago, none of my paths allowed me to choose the option that led Lexi to offer let MC stay in her room. Using Sancho, so found a save all the way back in Ch01, before the Metronome night and did some variants, looking for tags/cues I may have missed in his prompts, and still didn't get there. Grabbed the walk through .pdf and FINALLY found what I was missing (the text conversation with Lexi).

Going back, it seems I misunderstood the Sancho note and made the wrong choice. So I've spent most of my play time today getting all of my routes back in order just to have that conversation.... Fortunately, for several, I had saves as of the beginning of Ch3 that I hadn't moved along to that point yet. Even so, in variants where I did Chris a solid at Metronome, I still came up one point short and will end up in a separate room on those routes, it seems, at least initially (Lexi has just taken her boots off, for those that are exceedingly familiar with the story - and, yes, we all know who you are :ROFLMAO:). Even having several beginning of Ch3 starting points, this VN has so much interaction, and the skip function will blow right past the photo ops if you aren't paying attention, so that added quite a bit of time in the Limo and then actually having all of the text conversations.

Gotta say, the Kira scene is one of the hottest and most interestingly produced scenes I've seen in a VN. My only gripe is that we didn't get to see the pie leaking out (one of the things I really like, for some reason).

The models are all stunning, the story is very good, and scenes are well composed and have a lot of good detailed elements. I haven't looked to see if this has been discussed, but MC reminds me a bit of Rob Lowe and CeCe reminds me often of the actress Mary-Louise Parker - certain facial expressions really drove this home for me, particularly on the plane. Kira has kind of a Tamala Jones look to me (actress on "Castle"). And, despite what MC called him, with a haircut at least, Chris is more Goose than Maverick. ;)

Finally, I can see why so many are enamored of CeCe...
Loved reading your post. It's awesome hearing about when someone plays this for the first time! really reminds me of my first time playing it. And, since there is a point at which you have to choose one girl, do your boy Chris a solid and set him up with one of the others.

Cece is great, but this face is awesome too...

Screenshot 2023-01-10 110234.png
(You should know that one already from Artemis)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Loved reading your post. It's awesome hearing about when someone plays this for the first time! really reminds me of my first time playing it. And, since there is a point at which you have to choose one girl, do your boy Chris a solid and set him up with one of the others.

Cece is great, but this face is awesome too...

View attachment 2807308
(You should know that one already from Artemis)
I knew that name was familiar.:LOL:

I finally did Artemis just a couple weeks ago-ish.

Reactions: Grif1001

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Now things get interesting....

Picked a "root" route (well, three of them) and now have eight primaries to go forward with (one for each romance unit, and a second for CeCe). Have one route where I'm grabbing every CeCe point I can, the primary "root" route (gotta get 'em all - flirt weighted), and a third where I did Chris a solid at the Metronome to pursue the separate Robin and Kira routes - since I wasn't going for Lexi on that one, no need to max those points and I made sure to get her tits on the plane. ;)

My dilemma is how to keep playing going forward, so I might double that set: do I keep gaining available points and taking opportunities on the separate routes, or do I limit my points and opportunities with all but the chosen lady(ies)? If anyone wants to chime in on that, I wouldn't mind hearing thoughts.

• Haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now things get interesting....

Picked a "root" route (well, three of them) and now have eight primaries to go forward with (one for each romance unit, and a second for CeCe). Have one route where I'm grabbing every CeCe point I can, the primary "root" route (gotta get 'em all - flirt weighted), and a third where I did Chris a solid at the Metronome to pursue the separate Robin and Kira routes - since I wasn't going for Lexi on that one, no need to max those points and I made sure to get her tits on the plane. ;)

My dilemma is how to keep playing going forward, so I might double that set: do I keep gaining available points and taking opportunities on the separate routes, or do I limit my points and opportunities with all but the chosen lady(ies)? If anyone wants to chime in on that, I wouldn't mind hearing thoughts.
My recommendation: Where flexible, focus on romance with Cece and Lexi/Lexi+Holly, Flirt with Linda and just Holly, and fitness with Steph, Kira and Robin (together or individually). I say "flexible" 'cause some character points are also tied to stats. I also have Chris preferences: Help him get with Holly if Lexi solo, Robin if Linda or Kira solo, otherwise Linda. And lastly, I personally prefer having more flirt/romance than fitness, just 'cause I like the interactions effected by the highest stat throughout the game better. That's just my personal play style though.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
My recommendation: Where flexible, focus on romance with Cece and Lexi/Lexi+Holly, Flirt with Linda and just Holly, and fitness with Steph, Kira and Robin (together or individually). I say "flexible" 'cause some character points are also tied to stats. I also have Chris preferences: Help him get with Holly if Lexi solo, Robin if Linda or Kira solo, otherwise Linda. And lastly, I personally prefer having more flirt/romance than fitness, just 'cause I like the interactions effected by the highest stat throughout the game better. That's just my personal play style though.
Thanks for that.

I ended up doubling my saves, but will only play the first set right now with what "feels" right - basically being nice to everyone and complimentary where I can, but looking for red flags that might foul things with that route's "chosen one".

I'm trying to be a good guy for Chris, but did grab my extra "Lexi" save to create a "Lexi-Holly" path. Sorry, dude, you're gonna get "Holly Blocked" on this one! :ROFLMAO:

And, having just left the bar after meeting Steph, I did something some may not approve of here: I was forgiving and invited her back on all routes. Just the kind of person I was raised to be. ;)

Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And, having just left the bar after meeting Steph, I did something some may not approve of here: I was forgiving and invited her back on all routes. Just the kind of person I was raised to be. ;)
I only didn't for completionist purposes (There actually is an interesting element to doing so).

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes