NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I know the struggle but do it. You won't regret it.

View attachment 2994845
I am trying, but I only have two saves. One called Cece and the other one called NotCece. I'm bouncing between the other girls like a pinball but there is just that one girl I won't and it is absolutely murdering me. Every time I see her I start crying. She was just mine. It is as simple as that. That's all there was to it and all the rest of them put together cannot patch that hole in my heart.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I am trying, but I only have two saves. One called Cece and the other one called NotCece. I'm bouncing between the other girls like a pinball but there is just that one girl I won't and it is absolutely murdering me. Every time I see her I start crying. She was just mine. It is as simple as that. That's all there was to it and all the rest of them put together cannot patch that hole in my heart.
Is that you Kazanovaromeo?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Try visualising it as a Leap Of Faith Multiverse. Each route is it's own reality. So even when you are on Linda's route, there is another reality where you are still with Cece. Same with Lexi. Same with Kira, and Robin, and Steph, and Holly and so on. See if that helps. Oh, and forget having just 2 saves. I have a full page of saves for each girl and for each throuple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She was just mine. It is as simple as that. That's all there was to it and all the rest of them put together cannot patch that hole in my heart.
Sorry Sir , I feel your feelings but Stop here , Cece is NOT and will NOT be yours cause Cece Is Only Mine She is my heart itself
just check all posts from the beginning to know this is a fact OR ELSE ?
agnes-please.gif
Hey Elhemeer we will not start from the beginning Again , Help please
sad-puppy-eyes.gif

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There are some moments that make my sadness worth it, like when MC gave Linda the surprise mushroom stamp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are others, but walking past Cece on the way to my future loves instead of taking her to the pool is agony every time.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There are some moments that make my sadness worth it, like when MC gave Linda the surprise mushroom stamp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are others, but walking past Cece on the way to my future loves instead of taking her to the pool is agony every time.
I understand. I struggle everytime that I dont choose Lexi! and choosing Holly solo path is heartbreaking for me!

And although I love them both, I have a hard time choosing Robin over Kira ever since I finished Kira's route while hooking Chris up with Robin.

Aug 29, 2023
Wow, I have to say that this is a really well put story. I love every bit of it. All the characters are so likeable, the mc, the best friend, all the LIs. Every route makes so much sense, it is extremely hard to choose a favorite. But if I have to choose, it will probaby be the Lexi route. In my eyes Lexi is the only one the mc truly falls for during the course of the story, most others have so much history or traumatic events that might influence his feelings, but Lexi really feels natural. While Lexi is my favorite for LI, I feel Kira is my favorite character overall, that scene where she kisses Cece during the confesions gets me everytime, she just has so much love to give. Truly enjoyed getting to know all these characters, very well written, certainly better than most of the garbage hollywood has been spewing out the last few years. By the way, on that after credits scene, I did get the Thanos reference, but didn't get the light in the sky, is that a reference to something or just a cliffhanger for things to come?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wow, I have to say that this is a really well put story. I love every bit of it. All the characters are so likeable, the mc, the best friend, all the LIs. Every route makes so much sense, it is extremely hard to choose a favorite. But if I have to choose, it will probaby be the Lexi route. In my eyes Lexi is the only one the mc truly falls for during the course of the story, most others have so much history or traumatic events that might influence his feelings, but Lexi really feels natural. While Lexi is my favorite for LI, I feel Kira is my favorite character overall, that scene where she kisses Cece during the confesions gets me everytime, she just has so much love to give. Truly enjoyed getting to know all these characters, very well written, certainly better than most of the garbage hollywood has been spewing out the last few years. By the way, on that after credits scene, I did get the Thanos reference, but didn't get the light in the sky, is that a reference to something or just a cliffhanger for things to come?
I understand COMPLETELY Lexi is my favorite LI and I only ever did the Holly solo route once because the betrayal hurts me so much. I also love Kira as a character. After completing all the variations of the Kira route, I feel like Kira is who Cece could one day become. What I mean by that is, in the story right now, Cece is struggling with all kinds of internal shit, but she does want/get help. Kira was in the same boat years earlier, and by the end of the MC/Kira - Chris/Robin ending, she has become this confident matured woman who has a solid grasp on her life and is moving forward. This gives us a glimpse of who and/or how Cece might turn out.

We know that LOF is loosely based on Drifty's daughters struggles and is, in a way, a memorial to her, but I feel like Drifty gave each of the ladies in this story just what any good father would wish for them. In each of their routes, he took a wonderful young lady who had been in some way damaged by life, and healed her broken parts. Like every good dad wishes he could do.

edit: the light in the sky is the preview for Drifty's current game, u4ia.

Aug 29, 2023
Thanks for the reply, makes sense to conect his games in the same world. Hopefuly we can get some cameos to see how the gang is doing. All of these characters are so easy to connect to, you kind of miss them when the story is over. The Kira + pregnant Robin ending was one of the most rewarding for me, Kira finnaly being able to be a mom just felt like the perfect ending for the character. Still the Lexi route was my favorite, so many funny moments. The Naughty Lexy and the monday night raw scene just made me LOL, even more when she repeats it at the concert with the mic open. And can't forget about the D major in the limo on the first date, MC didn't mind that at all, that is true love right there!

Reactions: Grif1001

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I finally did it. Completed a second playthrough. As I said before I really fucked up going with Cece on my first playthrough and I wasn't emotionally prepared to try any other route. I'm not gonna lie. It was hard. I went with Linda because I wanted her to have a happy ending, but that is something I did for her, not me, and if there is a lesson that the game is trying to teach you it is that you can't do that. You have to do what is right for you, and seeing Cece take that bus out of town made me realize that all too well.

screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png

Even so, I don't regret it. Linda isn't the one with the rabid following here on the board but she deserves happiness. They all do really, but her story was the one that affected me the most. It is not an insubstantial factor to consider that I think that this is the result that Cece wanted the most. Maybe even more than her own happy ending. Even in the Cece run, I made sure to hook Linda up with Chris. I wasn't going to allow for her to not find happiness, so it was a gift to explore it with her. It was satisfying, but it didn't feel right. I think that it will be quite some time before I try the other routes. I need to sit with this one for a while.

However, playing through to the ending did make me stoked to play U4ia. Either it wasn't there the last time I played or I didn't have the patience to wait until the end of the credits. Either way, I think that I will dip into that before I think of revisiting Leap of Faith. I'm just not ready for that yet. That's what this time around taught me.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So I finally did it. Completed a second playthrough. As I said before I really fucked up going with Cece on my first playthrough and I wasn't emotionally prepared to try any other route. I'm not gonna lie. It was hard. I went with Linda because I wanted her to have a happy ending, but that is something I did for her, not me, and if there is a lesson that the game is trying to teach you it is that you can't do that. You have to do what is right for you, and seeing Cece take that bus out of town made me realize that all too well.

View attachment 3003212 View attachment 3003220

Even so, I don't regret it. Linda isn't the one with the rabid following here on the board but she deserves happiness. They all do really, but her story was the one that affected me the most. It is not an insubstantial factor to consider that I think that this is the result that Cece wanted the most. Maybe even more than her own happy ending. Even in the Cece run, I made sure to hook Linda up with Chris. I wasn't going to allow for her to not find happiness, so it was a gift to explore it with her. It was satisfying, but it didn't feel right. I think that it will be quite some time before I try the other routes. I need to sit with this one for a while.

However, playing through to the ending did make me stoked to play U4ia. Either it wasn't there the last time I played or I didn't have the patience to wait until the end of the credits. Either way, I think that I will dip into that before I think of revisiting Leap of Faith. I'm just not ready for that yet. That's what this time around taught me.
The first time I played I felt like crap at Lexi's when Linda confessed her feelings and then the option to choose her was greyed out. I went back and played her route asap. I still love all of the girls in this VN.

What you said above sounds like a good plan. Play u4ia. Then maybe play Chasing Sunsets and Artemis which both have LOF crossovers (Jaye on the Pier and DJ Kink in the club) if you haven't played them yet and let that give your mind time to rest, then come back and try another route.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The first time I played I felt like crap at Lexi's when Linda confessed her feelings and then the option to choose her was greyed out. I went back and played her route asap. I still love all of the girls in this VN.

What you said above sounds like a good plan. Play u4ia. Then maybe play Chasing Sunsets and Artemis which both have LOF crossovers (Jaye on the Pier and DJ Kink in the club) if you haven't played them yet and let that give your mind time to rest, then come back and try another route.
Yes, I'm a long-time player of Chasing Sunsets as my signature shouts out. Since this account is shared between a pair of romantic partners we each got to choose our two favorite games to display when we combined our account. The only caveat was that we had to agree. I chose Chasing Sunsets and they chose Leap of Faith. I played it at that time and gave it the thumbs up but it was too emotional for me to play a second time until this week. We do take recommendations from each other even though our tastes are a little different. I did download Artemis today so we will see how that goes but so far U4ia is right up my alley.

Apr 9, 2019
Almost the perfect AVN, a really in-depth story, giving us a true visual novel. However, what threw it off a little bit for me was the change in pacing after Cece's second attempt and a lack of 'family life' scenes with Lexi in particular, my favored LI. You just had the wedding proposal, and then basically none of the pay off of actually seeing them living together, or raising a family together. This left me feeling somewhat unsatisfied. Going from this day-to-day pacing into a more abstract structure. What a shame. I still rather enjoyed it though. Beautiful renders, excellent writing. Just needs more of a pay off.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

View attachment 3003212 View attachment 3003220

I struggled after playing Chapter 6 the first time. It hurt. I was not prepared and it took a long while before I could continue. In the end, I regret nothing. Cece will always be my number one in any game ever. After the game ended, I took another long pause before I could go back and play the other routes. Like you, I really enjoyed Linda's route. But Lexi is my second favorite. Then Steph and Linda follow. I still have not played routes with Holly, Robin, or Kira because I can't see myself breaking up a happy couple or making Lexi share the MC. I have been assured that those are worthwhile routes to play, and of that, I have no doubt. Drifty created a masterpiece. It is inspirational and aspirational.

(By the way, glad to see you in this thread! Hope you and the ladies are well!)

fermenal

Mar 15, 2021
i just wpild love if the cece family interact with her specially her little sister by the end of the game but this game its so close of perfection i love the music and the perfect song start for the scene you are playing at that moment id love if were more games like this focisong more in the story and characters

Reactions: Nurikabe
Apr 9, 2019
That's a strange way to spell "Lexi", for sure. Lexi is the only sensible choice:
1) Linda is a butterface
2) Robin is a butterface and has Kira
3) Kira is sexy and rich (basically the only sensible secondary choice), but she is also fated to be with Robin, breaking that up deserves divine punishment
4) Cece is sexy and charming, but far too damaged, and reminds me of a previous IRL girlfriend
5) Holly is okay (a bit of a butterface), but she's weird, and a nymphomaniac without any real selling points
6) Lexi is basically perfect, she's humble (despite being objectively talented and successful), sexy (both body and face), charming, thoughtful, warm, funny, and generous, also she was interested in you first, and actively sought you out

As per the above reasons, Lexi is the only real choice, followed by Kira, and that's pretty much it.

I may have fallen in love with Lexi, the character, as both the MC and player. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes