Oct 10, 2022
That's a strange way to spell "Lexi", for sure. Lexi is the only sensible choice:
No, not actually. You spell it as Cece, C-E-C-E not Lexi. If you can't remember it, it rhymes with coffee. :giggle:
Cece is the only choice because no explanation needed, she is just perfect. Also calling someone damaged because they have illness is not nice.

Apr 9, 2019
Nothing wrong with that!
I seriously need more Lexi content, some continuation of her relationship with the MC of LoF. I really wanted to see a wedding scene, some slice of life content with her (like we saw with the MC prior to Cece's second attempt), and some closure for the future, like a family.

OFC Nothing wrong with that!
And that was my major concern, her literally becoming an angel. Even at the end, despite the treatment, she seems so despondent. While that's not her fault, I do not think the MC, who himself was previously suffering with depression, should expose himself to such emotional stressors.

Cece is the only choice because no explanation needed, she is just perfect.
I do not fault her for her illness, it's just incredibly tragic. However, as I have stated above, I do not think it is a healthy thing for the MC to expose himself to, and certainly not in a romatic way. The second time she attempted to take her own life, before the ambiguity of the success in the intermission, I sobbed for ten minutes straight. Even now I'm tearing up thinking about that scene. Prior to Lexi becoming more prominent in my MC's life, Cece was my LI focus. God what a traumatic AVN.

No, not actually. You spell it as Cece, C-E-C-E not Lexi.
I wish I could agree with you, but even the notion of that rends me. I chose Lexi for my sanity, as well as my MC's.

Oct 10, 2022
Cece is sexy and charming, but far too damaged,
I do not fault her for her illness, it's just incredibly tragic. However, as I have stated above, I do not think it is a healthy thing for the MC to expose himself to, and certainly not in a romatic way.
I am not sure, feels like you did not stated like that but ok. (y)

Prior to Lexi becoming more prominent in my MC's life, Cece was my LI focus.
Also, what you said here is kinda contradicts with what you say in general. Cece had her problems from get-go. You are saying you did not choose her because of her mental state, then you say she was your LI focus prior to Lexi became more prominent. These two statements contradict with each other, looks like you chose Lexi over Cece then you found an explanation for it.

Anyway, I never liked who is the better LI discussions beside jokes and this is getting serious. So,

Last edited:
Reactions: Monstrous Moonshine
Apr 9, 2019
I am not sure, feels like you did not stated like that but ok. (y)
To make it clear to you. I loved Cece too much to choose her. I could not bare the thought of her taking her own life, which it feels like she's fated to, no matter what. It's just too much. I basically played the entire thing over the weekend, and I think I formed some sort of parasocial relationship with the characters in it. It felt like the MC and I were one, it was that immersive. That's why I felt so robbed by the abrupt ending with Lexi, and why I cannot allow myself to love Cece.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I seriously need more Lexi content, some continuation of her relationship with the MC of LoF. I really wanted to see a wedding scene, some slice of life content with her (like we saw with the MC prior to Cece's second attempt), and some closure for the future, like a family.

And that was my major concern, her literally becoming an angel. Even at the end, despite the treatment, she seems so despondent. While that's not her fault, I do not think the MC, who himself was previously suffering with depression, should expose himself to such emotional stressors.

I do not fault her for her illness, it's just incredibly tragic. However, as I have stated above, I do not think it is a healthy thing for the MC to expose himself to, and certainly not in a romatic way. The second time she attempted to take her own life, before the ambiguity of the success in the intermission, I sobbed for ten minutes straight. Even now I'm tearing up thinking about that scene. Prior to Lexi becoming more prominent in my MC's life, Cece was my LI focus. God what a traumatic AVN.

I wish I could agree with you, but even the notion of that rends me. I chose Lexi for my sanity, as well as my MC's.
To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways , SO you Really have all the right to Love what you love , You love a woman for her Personality - Beauty - Appearance - Behaviour and you choose what suits you , Right ?

Apr 9, 2019
Also, what you said here is kinda contradicts with what you say in general.
I just cry when I think about her. I'm sure that isn't healthy. Her smile, man. Her smile. So angelic, so tragic, hiding the pain within.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is when I fell in love with her, by the way. That sultry smile.

To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways , SO you Really have all the right to Love what you love , You love a woman for her Personality - Beauty - Appearance - Behaviour and you choose what suits you , Right ?
I mean, I'm not being serious when I say: "That's a strange way to spell "Lexi", for sure." I can understand Cece's appeal, but it hurts too much, and Lexi was there for the MC. She's perfect in so many ways, much like Cece, but lacks Cece's emotional torment.

Anyway, these are my reasons for picking Lexi, and why she is my favorite.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's a strange way to spell "Lexi", for sure. Lexi is the only sensible choice:
1) Linda is a butterface
2) Robin is a butterface and has Kira
3) Kira is sexy and rich (basically the only sensible secondary choice), but she is also fated to be with Robin, breaking that up deserves divine punishment
4) Cece is sexy and charming, but far too damaged, and reminds me of a previous IRL girlfriend
5) Holly is okay (a bit of a butterface), but she's weird, and a nymphomaniac without any real selling points
6) Lexi is basically perfect, she's humble (despite being objectively talented and successful), sexy (both body and face), charming, thoughtful, warm, funny, and generous, also she was interested in you first, and actively sought you out

As per the above reasons, Lexi is the only real choice, followed by Kira, and that's pretty much it.

I may have fallen in love with Lexi, the character, as both the MC and player. :FacePalm:
In theory I do agree with you, and felt very similar prior to playing Kira one specific way, and although Lexi is my favorite LI, the MC/Kira - Chris/Robin route has my favorite ending. If you havent tried that route you should. the seperation of Robin and Kira is handeled exceptionally well and their involvements with the male best friends ensures that the coupples will stay close. I encourage you to try the Kira route while setting Chris up with Robin if you havent already done so.

1697396104200.png

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I struggled after playing Chapter 6 the first time. It hurt. I was not prepared and it took a long while before I could continue. In the end, I regret nothing. Cece will always be my number one in any game ever. After the game ended, I took another long pause before I could go back and play the other routes. Like you, I really enjoyed Linda's route. But Lexi is my second favorite. Then Steph and Linda follow. I still have not played routes with Holly, Robin, or Kira because I can't see myself breaking up a happy couple or making Lexi share the MC. I have been assured that those are worthwhile routes to play, and of that, I have no doubt. Drifty created a masterpiece. It is inspirational and aspirational.

(By the way, glad to see you in this thread! Hope you and the ladies are well!)
Although, I basically just said this I understand how you feel about Robin and Kira, and I avoided their routes for quite a while because I didn't want to break them up. However, as I have said many times in thei thread, after breaking down and playing it, the ending of the Kira route where you set Chris up with Robin is now my favorite ending of any in the game. I love the HOPE that it gives. I understand not wanting to break them up, but the MC struggles with those same feelings and it is handled so well. Please try it and remember to set Batman up with Robin. Like Chris says, "What if Robin was a girl?"...
1697395586056.png

Reactions: Nurikabe

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Also calling someone damaged because they have illness is not nice.
I think it is fair to say that everyone in this VN is "damaged" to some degree. But then again, who among us can say that they have traversed this road we call life without getting into a few fender-benders along the way. That's what life does. We are dented, bruised, and damaged simply by living it. But in the end, the experiances, the lessons learned, the friendships grown and the memories shared, They are worth all of the hurt. Like the mother that yells at her son for putting a glass ring on her new coffee table by not using a coaster, but years later she both smiles and cries everytime she sits on the sofa because the ring on the coffee table reminds her of him while he is deployed overseas in the military. When we recover from out damages, the scars become fond memories. Drifty did an amazing job of giving us characters with real life issues and showing them grow through their mess. Damaged can be beautiful... just look at Kintsugi, the Japaneese art of repairing broken items with gold.

1697427193258.png

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think it is fair to say that everyone in this VN is "damaged" to some degree. But then again, who among us can say that they have traversed this road we call life without getting into a few fender-benders along the way. That's what life does. We are dented, bruised, and damaged simply by living it. But in the end, the experiances, the lessons learned, the friendships grown and the memories shared, They are worth all of the hurt. Like the mother that yells at her son for putting a glass ring on her new coffee table by not using a coaster, but years later she both smiles and cries everytime she sits on the sofa because the ring on the coffee table reminds her of him while he is deployed overseas in the military. when we recover from out damages, the scars become fond memories. Drifty did an amazing job of giving us characters with real life issues and showing them grow through their mess. Damaged can be beautiful... just look at Kinsugi, the Japaneese art of repairing broken items with gold.

View attachment 3009548
Broken Hearts with Gold , I Love that . :cry::cry::cry:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I was wondering about kintsugi while playing this. At least on two occasions it was described, but the name was never actually used. Was this just a happy little coincidence that drifty stumbled upon?

Ryan Starc

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, where can i find MAC compressed version of this game? i tried searching with keyword but found nothing.. Please help..

Aug 29, 2023
So I finally completed the game on every route and saw all endings but still had around 2k screens missing from the total. Figured it was from asshole choices, so I decided to play the game beign the biggest asshole ever. Didn't make it halfway through... This is the first AVN I just coudn't go through with it. As soon as I saw the generic homeland agent replaced by Steph crying while watching over MC with other women I was like, NOPE! That's enough of that! Can't do that to agent panda. Had to play Steph route again just to get over the guilt. So yea guess my 100% completion will never happen, it's not worth feeling like crap when hurting such likeable characters. Props to Drifty for making me care about these fictional characters as if they were real people.

Sludge1964

Jul 12, 2019
I was searching for an answer as to whether there might be a harem ending, and found this thread. A little disappointed that there won't, or more to the point, isn't one. I find it's a great game, and the characters all have their own appeal and foibles - I for one would have loved a harem ending because I'm finding it damn hard to make a choice - they're all adorable in their own right. If I choose one, then I feel sorry for another. If I choose that one, then I'm always gonna be wonder about the other.. etc etc I like 'em all! This has nothing to do with fuckfest - it's simply enjoying the characters, their humour and just the way the are in general. Just like Papito el Bello mentioned above - Drifty managed to make characters you can care about as if they were real , and thats no mean feat! Respect!
And, as has already been pointed out, they all get along well together, and even have chemistry... I wanna be there for all of them - all of them have their own needs and wants - but the game kinda says 'Well, you can't save'em all!', which in fact, is true to life. But a guy can dream, right?

PS: Does Drifty still read this?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was searching for an answer as to whether there might be a harem ending, and found this thread. A little disappointed that there won't, or more to the point, isn't one. I find it's a great game, and the characters all have their own appeal and foibles - I for one would have loved a harem ending because I'm finding it damn hard to make a choice - they're all adorable in their own right. If I choose one, then I feel sorry for another. If I choose that one, then I'm always gonna be wonder about the other.. etc etc I like 'em all! This has nothing to do with fuckfest - it's simply enjoying the characters, their humour and just the way the are in general. Just like Papito el Bello mentioned above - Drifty managed to make characters you can care about as if they were real , and thats no mean feat! Respect!
And, as has already been pointed out, they all get along well together, and even have chemistry... I wanna be there for all of them - all of them have their own needs and wants - but the game kinda says 'Well, you can't save'em all!', which in fact, is true to life. But a guy can dream, right?

PS: Does Drifty still read this?
I couldn't tell you if he was ever reading it after the musicopolyps happened, but I can tell you he doesn't have any current plans to revisit it and is currently working on his new game.

What I can also tell you is, in my opinion, this has been the most replayable game I've played on here, and each path is worth the effort.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I couldn't tell you if he was ever reading it after the musicopolyps happened, but I can tell you he doesn't have any current plans to revisit it and is currently working on his new game.

What I can also tell you is, in my opinion, this has been the most replayable game I've played on here, and each path is worth the effort.
I second that opinion!

Sludge1964

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah I agree Defenestrator.for.traitor - Cece is something special! She just gets under your skin - and the eyes! Drifty has just managed to get so much expression into them, I don't know how - but she just melts my heart - which makes her tragic story all the more, um, ummmmpfh. Hits me every time - I swear when I play her I notice how much dust there is in this room, I always end up getting some in my eyes.. badly. 'Cos I don't cry. I don't. Honest.
That's why I wanted the harem ending - they're all needy in their own way - I wanna save them all.
Lexi's had no positive experiences, Cece's had a crap run, Linda's loved the MC all her life, well, since school. etc etc The only ones that 'don't' really need him would be Robin and Kira, because they have each other. And at the end of the day, that would just be for fun/sex. But the others... All looking for that special love, all have chemistry, and I wanna help'em all! Whenever I have to choose I feel like I'm letting the others down. It grieves me I can't take them along with me...

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes