Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i can't be only the one who is robin fan right
I love Robin. In face for a long time I chose her over Kira every time. Then I played the Kira/MC Batman(Chris)/Robin ending.
chris-pratt-ohh.gif Best Ending Ever!

Lexi is still my Favorite girl, but there isn't a single girl in this game that I'm not a fan of! Even the Nurse and the Teacher that Chris may or may not have had sex with are cool!

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I've been replaying Leap of Faith on the Stephanie route this time, and while at the club in early part of the story i'm reminded how sad it is that you can't help Chris to get with Lexi in the end.

1111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I've been replaying Leap of Faith on the Stephanie route this time, and while at the club in early part of the story i'm reminded how sad it is that you can't help Chris to get with Lexi in the end.

View attachment 3053829
I dont know,
Personally I feel that Chris isn't right for Lexi, and she isn't right for him.

He loves her, but not in a way that would be healthy in a relationship. He would always idolise her and feel unworthy of being with her and that would make it difficult for him to ever be the strong support she needs in a mate who will not get lost in her shadow.
Chris is too awe struck with Lexi and would begin to base his his own selfworth and self identity not in who he is as a person, but in being "Lexi's man". Even while staying at her house, Chris is still too much in awe of her to just come right out and ask her to sing for him(them) She's flew him out to her home on her jet, rode in a limo with him, hung out with him and drank beer with him and he's still just awestruck by her. he would be whipped right from the start if they got together.

This is part of what makes the MC so perfect for her, because he doesn't see her as a mega superstar, but just as a person. To him she is just Lexi, and that is what Lexi needs.

Reactions: Nurikabe and TGafy

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 3053829
I dont know,

He loves her, but not in a way that would be healthy in a relationship. He would always idolise her and feel unworthy of being with her and that would make it difficult for him to ever be the strong support she needs in a mate who will not get lost in her shadow.
Chris is too awe struck with Lexi and would begin to base his his own selfworth and self identity not in who he is as a person, but in being "Lexi's man". Even while staying at her house, Chris is still too much in awe of her to just come right out and ask her to sing for him(them) She's flew him out to her home on her jet, rode in a limo with him, hung out with him and drank beer with him and he's still just awestruck by her. he would be whipped right from the start if they got together.

This is part of what makes the MC so perfect for her, because he doesn't see her as a mega superstar, but just as a person. To him she is just Lexi, and that is what Lexi needs.
To expand on this (or simplify, depending on your point of view), Chris idolizes Lexi. He's in love with the persona that she projects. As MC notes multiple times, most people only see Stage Performer Lexi, and that's who Chris is in love with.

When they're going home, he's no longer in love with the star, he's friends with the person he gets to know, regardless of who you choose.

The fact that Holly is an option but Lexi isn't is telling too. The three women that can be Chris' LI are probably the three biggest personalities of the group (except Kira I suppose, but that's kinda taken into account ...). Stage Performer Lexi has a big personality. Alexandra is more subdued, much like Cece, while Steph is kinda in her own middle-tier.

They all have their moments, but overall, Chris clearly has a type, and the reality is, Lexi isn't it. So, in my opinion, there's nothing sad about Chris not falling in love with Lexi. The only thing sad would be Chris not falling in love with anyone (and that's on the player, not the story).

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I dont know,

To expand on this (or simplify, depending on your point of view), Chris idolizes Lexi. He's in love with the persona that she projects. As MC notes multiple times, most people only see Stage Performer Lexi, and that's who Chris is in love with.
Bah, it would have been the most funny ending

Just imagine at a business reunion with Lexi
- "Madam, there's a man running around screaming "Lexi is the best" , should we call the security"
- " *sigh* not again ... please no, try to ignore him that's just my husband"

:D

RoccaLumera

Aug 5, 2023
Good morning, I heard that some time ago the developer gave away the Cece figurine via giveaway, amazing, does anyone have the model for color 3D printing or some similar project? I would like to 3D print it to have a souvenir of the match, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Buongiorno, ho sentito che qualche tempo fa lo sviluppatore ha regalato la statuina di Cece tramite giveaway, stupendo, qualcuno ha il modello per la stampa 3D a colori o qualche progetto simile? Vorrei stamparlo in 3D per avere un ricordo della partita, grazie in anticipo.
Buongiorno,sai parlare inglese,qui lo capiscono tutti.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Bah, it would have been the most funny ending

Just imagine at a business reunion with Lexi
- "Madam, there's a man running around screaming "Lexi is the best" , should we call the security"
- " *sigh* not again ... please no, try to ignore him that's just my husband"

:D
Oh man That is (y) (y) :sleep:

Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes